Ask a mtf transgender anything

Ask a mtf transgender anything.

Pic unrelated but I fucking love tanks

what the hell is mtf?

And what do you think about those special snowflakes turning everything into a gender?

MTF is male to female.

I fucking hate it. All these attention whores just make real trans people like me look like morons. We already have enough problems without the liberal feminazis.

Oh, and the gender thing is just dumb. There's only 2 damn genders. I just want to be a girl, not a damn trapezoid or whatever gender is all the rage now.

What do you think about "chasers" and do you have a cute face

I like sex so they can chase whenever.

I've been told my face is cute.

No pics, though. My self esteem sucks and I don't feel like dealing with it right now.

My body is the most feminine thing I've got, though.

So have you actually had surgery or you just want to keep your penis and call yourself a girl?

Any tips for someone who might be starting to transition soon...

No surgery yet. I don't really care much about it.

Show some commitment ffs. How can you want to be a girl and not care about having a dick?

Don't listen to others and just be you. Unless you're a 7 for tall linebacker, you have a good chance at being pretty. It'll take a while and you'll be ugly at first, but it will get better. It's being a woman. Makeup does wonders. Don't stress about passing.

Cliche but it's the best advice I can give.

Wait until your older than 16.

Because it's pretty much mutilation and I don't mind using my ass.

You mean male to fucked up male.
Gender doesn't change whether you like it or not. It just makes the medical staff more confused. Sex = gender in my books you liberal fuck.

So, you're basically a faggot who likes to wear wigs?

Alright then your good in my books. Have a nice night. And thanks for the response

Ok...pretty sure a real girl would be horrified about having a penis but whatever.

Yawn. Heard it all before. I'm a premed and I voted for Trump. I'm very conservative and I probably know medicine better than you.

You cant change you chromosomes and you have a penis. What exactly makes you female?

A real girl would be horrified at having a butchered and sad excuse for a vagina, too. It isn't like people see my dick every time I meet someone and I don't do sexual stuff without telling them that I'm trans because I'm not an asshole.

How about you fuck off with you and your identity politics?

is your dick inside out?

>implying that I'm a liberal faggot who legitimately thinks that I'm a female as opposed to someone who's aware that he's a male but just wants to live as a female.

Na.

Pretty much.

What if a guy wanted to suck you off? Would you be down?

So you're not actually transgender at all then. You're just a transvestite who want to live that way 24/7.

And this is the problem in a nutshell.

You're a man WHO CHOOSES TO LIVE LIFE AS A FEMALE knowing full well that you're a male. However, you still expect other strangers around you to recognize, accept, and tolerate your little game with pronouns and shit like we have time to coddle some princess-wannabe.

I really don't care what others do. Call me whatever you want. I'm all for personal freedom but don't expect me to hang around you.

I prefer doing the sucking, honestly

>someone who's aware that he's a male
So...not really transgender then.

Nope. Pretty sure transvestites don't mind living as a guy if forced. I couldn't do it. I'm transgender but I'm not the stereotypical liberal delusional transgender.

No. I'm just not delusional.

I'm a fucking premed student. Am I supposed to just ignore my biology book? If I did that for ANYTHING else I'd be a shit Doctor.

Do you sit down when you pee? Do you masturbate your penis or dildo yourself?

Yes I sit down.

This is my toy

Pretty sure they WOULD mind if they were forced to never wear a dress again. Their female side is very important to them, it's not just for fun and games.

If I said I identify as a feline, and demand kitty litter boxes in every public restroom that would seem insane right? because it is contrary to reality, contrary to science. You must know that transgender people are contrary to reality and science and just as insane. So why do you beg for rights when you are in effect trampling on our rights to be normal and healthy?

This 100%. OP, you're mentally ill. Premed doesn't mean shit. You wouldn't have made this thread if you weren't seeking some attention and confirming responses that it's okay what you're doing. Degenerates like you are why children are so confused as to whether they're a male or female and who is what. This isn't private time with mommy's clothes. Put your fucking pants on and be a man. Bet your dad's real proud, playboy.

What is a 'chaser'?

Yawn. This one is dumb.

Would you prefer this guy in a female bathroom or a guy who passes as a female? What would cause a bigger disruption? Also, why do you care where people piss?

Parents are dead so I don't think they care.

What little Timmy and Sarah learn isn't my responsibility.

I made this thread because I got bored of drawing.

Wow. Such an excellent point. Wearing a dress and make up and acting like a cat are totally the same.

Some people want to fuck Asians.
Some people want to fuck fat girls.
Some people want to fuck trannies

Chasers as in chubby chaser and such

Ah gotcha.

Wear fabric that's woven into a male looking shape? Totally ok.

Wear the same fabric woven into a feminine shape and we need a national discourse about it.

Fucking humanity. Congrats.

"Why do you care where people piss?"

If it's such a trivial and unimportant topic, tell them to shut the fuck up about it and keep using the men's room like the rest of the faggots. FFS you're the ones MAKING it an issue with demands for recognized pronouns and using whatever bathroom you want, but when someone with a different opinion has something to say you play the dumbass "Hey, why are you making a big deal about "x" trivial topic" Like do you even realize how hypocritical you asshats are?

Honestly, trannies have probably been using whatever bathroom they want for years and no one has noticed.

World of Tanks is a shitty game and you're shitty for playing it. Fuck you, fuck that game, and fuck everything it stands for.

No point a trans using the men's room. What if the one stall is clogged? Pulling down their tights and lifting up their dress at a urinal is just impractical.

Please stop lumping me in win the other disruptive trannies who need safe spaces. Call me whatever you want. I don't really care about pronouns or bathrooms because I like freedom of speech and public bathrooms are gross, anyway.

I like War Thunder more

this is true.

Ah, I miss the days where people didn't even think about us existing. I never got clocked because nobody ever thought they'd actually see a trans person in real life. Now Cuntlyn Jenner and the special snowflakes have ruined that.

>TFW the idea of fucking a mtf is hot but not sure if you'd do it in real life.

I know right? I've almost gotten to the point of chasing one but I dont want to get down to the sex part and then freak out on them.

I like you.

Depends on the tranny

You're the first one in this thread to.

You've probably been clocked all the time but no one really cares. There's a narrative that dudes will kill you if they find out your trans just because, but most people will observe large hands, an Adam's apple, a man butt uncomfortably shifting in a way that apes a woman's butt as it walks, wider than expected shoulders, unusual height, etc. And they will keep it to themselves or say nothing because most people will mostly just feel sorry for you.

Also not terrible thread op good work on recognizing that you are mostly just mentally ill, don't kill yourself or anything

Just go a few towns over and do it. Find a trans hooker.

Their ass feels exactly the same as a girls ass. Probably even better since we're a bit more experienced than most girl with using our ass.

If you don't like it you never have to tell a soul. Nobody will know and just tell the hoe a fake name.

Exact reason I haven't either. Totally wouldn't be fair to them. Don't want to send all these sexy text and when you actually get to the deed you recoil at touching their penis.

Surprised no one asked this, but feminine penis please.

Yeah. That getting killed thing is just bullshit. Don't fuck them without letting them know and you'll be fine.

Plus I carry a gun at all times, anyway. If anyone tried anything then they'll be the ones getting penetrated, not me.

But yeah. I've probably been clocked. I don't really mind, though. I've got a few manly things about me. No trans person passes 100% of the time no matter how good you are.

I've got some sort of broad shoulders but I'm blessed to be only 5'7 and 130lbs.

And yeah, I'm a bit mental but as long as I don't hurt anyone then who cares?

Sure. Why not?

Nice taste in tanks

Well I've wanted to go MtF, but I guess my addictions changed my mind. I truly respect anyone that has the will to go through with something like that, its incredibly hard to do.

T34 is my favorite.

Ah i am more of a Pz. IV kinda guy myself
I like the 75mm frontal cannons

Yeah. I thought to myself one day

"I'm going to regret my entire life on my deathbed if I don't do this"

So I did it.

Plus I live in the south so...

Fuck.

I'm more of an airplane girl myself, though. I have my private license. I can talk for a few hours before I run out of tank knowledge. I can talk for days on end about planes.

Any ass pics or panty/kneesocks?

I'm actually in the bath now so no, I don't have anything. Just took that picture.

Just fucking around on an iPad while in the bath. Not smart but eh...

I only have a favoring towards the soviet I-16 because of War Thunder.

Migs are cool.

I've sat inside a MiG before. All the controls were in Russian. It was heaven.

Bf109 is my favorite plane.

Well as long as you're not any crazier than I am, within the next year or so me and a few guys running a moonshine op are purchasing a house in cali pretty soon, can move out here if you want to help or get away I guess.

I may be being creepy af but I've found a reason to start attempting emotions such as generosity(that's what this would be right?)

Have you ever slept with a guy?

Bf 109s are cool too, don't really know much about them though.

Did you know that Germany made man-guided glider missiles in ww2 intended for elderly and children?

Aww come on :(

I appreciate the offer but I can't leave my college or my boyfriend, sorry!

That sounds cool as shit. The only illegal thing I'm really into is drifting mountains at 3am.

Damn I want a new car.

IMO the person you risk hurting most is yourself but you're a grown adult on your own in the world so good luck. I'm sure with stats like that you pass most of the time too. However children and the young should be strongly discouraged from treating gender dysphoria with hormones and surgery, and early intervention is being propagandized as a-ok. Life wrecking bullshit that history will not look back kindly upon...

Do you really expect me to get out of my bath, dry off, put on panties, take a picture, and then get back into the bath?

Nigga please.

Here's my bare ass, though. I need hormones my hormones to kick in, though...

Let us hear your voice

Totally agree. Kids should wait until 18 to do anything other than therapy for transgender issues.

I waited.

Vocaroo doesn't work on iPad.

Frak

I'm still working on perfecting my voice.

Honestly I sound like a bit of a youtubablehd knockoff. At least that's what I get told in CSGO.v

Many, many times.

If you could look like any anime character, who would it be?

Hey no problem!

Don't get me started on cars rn. I'm not totally into drifting but I got drag down.

I can list what in running in it if you would like? Pics too large for some reason.

Darjeeling or Mika from Girls Und Panzer, Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats, or Tsumugi Kotobuki from K-On

Go for it. I'm not much into drag racing, though.

Is this the first thread where a trap has posted nudes and nobody gives a fuck?

What type of panties do you wear? What cup size do you stuff yourself to?

I'm an anime faggot so I like the cliche striped schoolgirl panties.

I actually fucking wear Shimapan everyday.

36C

Probably

That's totally fine, drag is for old people right?

>427 bored 100 over. Makes it a 527 ci
>Blower Pistons
>Super Crank rated for 2000hp
>1600hp
>1200hp on the dyno
>400hp w/ nitrous, nitrous fogger system
>8.3 on 1/4mile
>Added blower so ever better now.

Is this thread dead?

Fucking hell, man... That beats all the Supras I fan girl over.

In what car?

Hot

I hope not...

How old were you when you started? I've been thinking about going on hormones myself.

69 Camaro rally sport. I'm tryna crop the image(I'm a mobile fag)