I don't know what's wrong with Ramsay, this looks pretty good

I don't know what's wrong with Ramsay, this looks pretty good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Il3wdMB77hc?t=13m55s
youtube.com/watch?v=W7NF6FHKylo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. fatass american

if you want true kino you should watch Hotel Hell

What does a fucking brit know about pizza?

An Italian, yeah, maybe, but a fucking bong?

This looks good when youre fat, american and basicaly have no culture

>slices probably are 1600 calories each
jesus

TFW

AMERILARDS call

American cheese covered bread with highly processed meats pizza.

TFW pizza margerina looks nothing like this.

Its just like when they say mexican food is taco bell.

Where's the tasteless green shit sprinkled on top?

Can't call it a pizza without it tbqh

If you're a fatass

He'd have a fucking fit if he saw brazilian pizzas bth

Too much dough and perhaps even too much cheese.

Looks like some pretty standard 'go 'za to me, what's the problem?

Why is the crust so fucking thick? This is bread with tomatoe sauce, wtf is wrong wtih people?

They also call tomato sauce salsa.

youtu.be/Il3wdMB77hc?t=13m55s

>have friend who claims to be a pizza connoisseur
>take him to an actual Italian restaurant and order him an authentic Italian pizza
>says it's shit

>pizza
>made anywhere other than New York or New Jersey

I'm sorry but you actually don't know what good pizza taste like unless you had NY/NJ pizza. It's the best made pizza anywhere in the world.(yes even better than pizza made in Italy itself). Why you ask? Because New York makes the best dough in the world made from live culture that are centuries old. New Jersey Tomatoes which can only be found in NJ and nowhere else in the world, the sweetest and tastiest tomatoes on earth itself and makes the best tomato sauce for Pizza. Also grassfed natural farms to get the freshest of the fresh Mozzerrala cheese.
Nowhere else in the world can compete with our Pizza.

You've never had pizza in Italy

the minerals in the water also are unique to the area

What the fuck are you talking about, green shit?

>most of the hotel owners are literally retarded
>some even get pissed off that he doesn't pay to fix all their shitty rooms
I'm amazed how much effort he puts in for some of these retards.

kek
it's the thin crust

NY /NJ

Its literally rat infested shit holes. Come on Now

Food looked fine. He is just trying to nitpick

Also that fucking old woman waitress acting like she "knows the pizza is gross and greasy" or the Calzone "has too much filling" (seriously who the fuck complains that a calzone has a lot of stuffing). But she exibits total female behavior here, acting like "she told you so" to the fucking chef.

Not him, but I have. I would say NYC and Buffalo pizza (including some surrounding areas) are the best still. Chicago pizza is overrated in the worst way.

Crust is for fags. Detroit style deep dish is best.

It's the epitome of staged reality TV, you have to remember how stressful it is having 2-3 cameras in your face with Gordon berating you. It doesn't excuse the shitty management but I'm just saying it's so overblown.

>that waitress

lol

>An Italian, yeah, maybe
Why would an Italian cuck know more about pizza than anyone else?

It looks like shit and has no place pretending to be a 'thin crust'. Have you ever worked in a restaurant?

That place stuck with Ramsay's changes and gets good reviews. A rare result for that show.

Compared to kitchen nightmares he's barely doing any yelling in Hotel Hell though, most of the time he just seems some measure of concerned or just apathetic.

that fat ass crust is such a waste of dough

>Crust is for fags

Then go eat some fucking lasagna if you don't want pizza faggot.

>US version
disgusting. UK version is infinitely better. no forced drama or silly music; just a man trying to take a shit restaurant and making it good.

I watched an episode where Gordon has a one-on-one with the manager, 'away from the cameras' so they could talk more openly. Gordon is aware the microphones are still recording, but the manager has obviously forgotten that and thinks it's private, diving deep into personal, confidential history. Lost respect for the show

The waitress is a qt.

probably parsley

>inb4 another 'za

Also the thing about NY/NJ pizza is that the dough tends to be kneaded/tossed by smelly Turkish or Greek people. The knuckle hairs and grime from their 14 karat gold rings imparts a special flavor that plebs on this board will never understand unless they try it.

all of the oil that you can see on each slice is disgusting

Pretty much every restaurant he tries to make great fails too. Feel bad for Ramsay at times.

can someone explain what "t." came from

Basil you moron and it isn't tastless. Basil is literally the god herb. Smells amazing and taste fresh af

It's still really forced though. Before any scene, everyone would be told something like "ok, we're going to have everyone standing here and here. Gordon will talk about this. And everyone, be as honest as you can". Knowing this, I can't believe that Gordon really does care in most cases.

all reality tv is absolutely cultureless trash

the U.S. one is appropriately trashy

finland meme

(T)erveisin meaning "best regards" in Finnish

hint: where you should go back

The problem was the owners. They take the free publicity that Gordon gives them, then go right back to their old habits that made them fuckups in the first place and Gordon doesn't show up to bail them out a second time.

I'm pretty sure if he doesn't like that very simple NY Style pizza, then even looking at a Chicago pie would kill him. Who /stuffedpizza/ here?

holy fuck thank you. i've been seeing this everywhere and i just never bothered to ask like did. jesus fucking christ.

god damn.

>that shitty fucking dramatic music
>it's the American version of Kitchen Nightmares

Why do Americans ruin everything they touch?

Also, I spilled my fucking beer typing this reply. Fuck you.

What I never understood about these shows is they always hire Gordon Ramsay, but then they get all combative with him and refuse to work with him, like, what the fuck why?

Also you get what you pay for, good Pizza is expensive as fuck.

I'm not sure 'hire' is the right word, I mean its not like they're paying him. He's giving them free advice with the agreement he curses you on tv.

ok

t. ok

>Also, I spilled my fucking beer typing this
>beer
You misspelled spaghetti.

I'm italian but I loved chicago pizza and fried mars bars and fried coke

I bet it was budweiser

the fuck, how do you fuck up this bad

>Food looked fine

What the fuck are you on, that shit looked disgusting.

why don't you try to do it then mister fancy pants you wouldn't last a day in a real kitchen you pleb it's supposed to taste bitter and salty

Because maybe not everyone is onboard with being involved. Staff were probably told to participate or they'd be fired, or whatever.

Also, I'm sure Gordon has been helpful, but when he comes into your workplace insulting your friends and family with TV crew EVERYWHERE just filming the whole thing, you'd feel hostile towards him

This garbage makes me want to vomit

that pizza looks glorious

>hating on 'za

>the portions are enormous

who the fuck complains about that? Welcome to America dumbass

It was a Carlsberg.

NYC pizza really is the best. Every now and then I crave a slice, but that city is such a shithole that it's not worth venturing to just for a slice of pizza.

are you drinking alone while posting on Sup Forums?

not being judgmental, just wondering how many posters on here are alcoholics

I don't even want to know how many calories per slice

Amazon drone deliveries will make that easier

>babby want thin 'za
>babby can't handle real food
>babby isn't used to flavour
>babby likes his paneuropean (read arab) tasteless garbage

laugh all you want but while WE make new dishes all you do is open new kebab shops

>fried coke
come again?

Don't get cunty.

It's some forced euro thing. It's completely stupid.

>NYC is only one place
ok you fucking tourist

>what would a brit know about pizza
>part of the roman empire for 3 and a half centuries

American education, everyone.

>Pete
>'pete-za'

Your name's in your food how can you fuck it up

I'd try it
>830 calories per cup

Reminder that Marco Pierre is the patricians choice, the guy who trained Ramsay, a literal psychopath.

youtube.com/watch?v=W7NF6FHKylo

Coca Cola syrup mixed with batter and deep fried.
Everyone who tries it can never believe how much it tastes like Coke.

a

I'm the user who tried it and it's VERY tasty, good stuff my man good stuff, you should check the recipe online

The reason the Empire existed was so we could steal everyone else's cuisine you pathetic plebian freedomfryer. Indian curries, Chinese stirfry, kebabs, pizza, falafel, souvlaki, stroganoff, spagbol, paella, etc. etc;- the Empire claimed it all.

Actually I've found that yuropoor reality shows have the worst examples of the genre.

Nah. Kitchen Nightmares is Kino. Hotel Hell is movie level shit.

Ramsey knows good not building management.

dumb Sup Forums thread

Hnng

If they ruin it stop browsing a board with mostly American posters.

>what would a brit know about pizza
>part of the roman empire for 3 and a half centuries
>has as much connection to the roman empire today as any American does

Britcucks pretending they have culture is cute tbqh ;^)

Friendly reminder:
>poor ass Italiano families literally subsist on bread and grease for hundreds of years
>new world introduces new produce like the tomato
>some peasant fucks get the idea to slap some of that shit on their bread with cheese
>the idea catches on and propagates
>hundred+ years later we're supposed to cling to """""authentic""""" shit tasting poor people food from one region of the world and ignore all the tasty variants that have cropped up elsewhere
>because MUH TRADICIONES

Good fucking God traditional pizza faggots are the worst.

t. Italiano

>raw meat

My diet is pretty strict, but pizza is my weakness. Even a bad pizza is good to me.

this is some good shit

>Britcucks pretending they have culture is cute tbqh ;^)

Hey man, Muslims have a ton of culture.

I'm also italian and I agree, I'm glad there's many types of pizza in the world. In fact if I want to know more about a country I'm visiting I usually try their weirdest pizzas, it's all good friends

DEBRAAA