I'm ugly as fuck, I will never have a gf, I have nothing to offer anyone...

i'm ugly as fuck, I will never have a gf, I have nothing to offer anyone, even though I would be getting a doctorate degree if I stayed alive I have fucking nothing to offer anyone because i am simply that ugly. I've been universally rejected by everyone I've ever met because I'm ugly as fuck. And I've been so socially isolated for so long, I have no chance at fixing my social retardation and emotional bankruptcy.

Is there any reason to continue living?

for the lolz?

Where do you live?

what do you look like ill let you know if you're too ugly op

get that doctorate, get filthy rich, money compensates for shitty looks

Check em faggot nigger

USA

go into medical research, channel that aggression into a new treatment/cure

Post a pic of urself

Actually, there's a high chance that you won't get rich even if you get a doctorate.
Just be happy with a girl around your score range. Don't aim high is my advice.

this, please find the cure

post pic of yourself

plastic surgery can make miracles, if you hate yourself so much maybe you should think about it

or just get one of those gene transplants like that one dude from that one documentary, i think his name was tan-sun moon, look it up

drugs, also, go on other boards here at least

Yes. There is a reason. Its called ugly girls. You can fuck them. Beeing ugly is not an excuse. They are ugly females too. You're just to lazy.

Rich = Wife, kids, the whole nine yards.. do it!

who tf wants to fuck an ugly chick. i dont, id rather stay a virgin forever.

God man you just need to lighten the phark up! I'm a 7/10 at best and I get all the pussy I want.

You'd better look in the mirror then you dumb shit. No 9/10 is gonna fuck you when you're looking mad Erkel-like.

Get your degree. Chicks love money and stability. The'll be all over you. Don't give up when you're so close.

yes, the fact is covered that I am ugly...

but i want to fuck a decently attractive female, and I cant. its bullshit fuck this shit.

hahaha that's funny because op described my life pretty much exactly and I do have my degree. guess what op? it does not get better. no one gives a fuck about your "degree" unless you're their employee. don't listen to this idiot he knows nothing

Then get over yourself.
No one is going to point fingers and laugh at you because you're with a 2/10.

why don't you just fuck a hooker then?

Been there, done that.
Trust me man, nothing is better than coming home to a hot meal and a warm bed. In the end, everyone gets old and ugly. Just put up with it for a couple of decades.

op here

yeah i'm reading all these and just fucking shaking. no it does not fucking matter what degree i have or how much money i make, NOTHING can make up how ugly i am. i'm just below the genetic cut off line.

get rich and get a hot russian woman. they care more about money than looks.

>thinking having a gf is the key to happiness in life
If you can't be happy without a gf then you won't be able to build a good relationship anyway

>>/r9k
so what are you doing about besides crying about it on Sup Forums?

they divorce you quickly after they become us citizens and you get stuck with the alimony/child support

prostitutes

plastic surgery.
I find it suspiciously hard to believe a dumb fuck like you is getting a doctorate. is it the same degree Dr. Dre has?

seriously, just do a search for "are russian women gold diggers?"

no i don't think it's the key to happiness

still fucking hurts that the entire species rejected me.

so, you take her passport when she gets there and don't let her apply for green card.

dude, I'm not even that ugly and I can't get shit myself. Get that doctorate. Who cares about what you can do with it. Get it so you can attract that gold digging whore. Just make sure you can cover your financial basis and you're set.

Okay, later. I'm going to feed the cats then hang myself.

get a prenup, don't knock her up, problem solved

>plastic surgery
>implying that would help me

last i checked, they didn't have a surgery where they ripped the bones out of your flesh and carved them into a normal shape and then magically put the skin back without horrifying scarring

i have very fucking disgusting bone asymmetries in my skull, no surgery can fucking fix that

pls leave the cats food bag open

this might be the worst place for you op. i'm this guy and so i haven't had sex since 2002 because of my ugly face and social awkwardness. i say this place might be bad because when i come here i can't believe all of the sluts i see these guys score and then get more depressed realizing that i couldn't ever even once get a girl to even talk to me much less send me a picture of her tits. and these guys here get the girls to do anything at all shoe things up their asses, post their pics everywhere, and the girls stay with them. so sometimes it's depressing here.

actually, bone shaving is a thing. do your research.

you know, I'm at the point in this thread where I'm going pics or GTFO. You just sound like a whiny bitch beta, and there's no cure for that. You could get a chick if you could fix your attitude.

Hows your dick game? You small, average, etc? Money could get you a vapid woman easy, get rich.

lol unless you have deformity you're aiming for perfection, if u can afford plastic surgery fix ur nose or something not too big of a chance
you dont need to be a 10/10 to get a gf
getting fit, having a doctorate and being rich are huge plus but not the 100% solution
keep trying with 3/10s fake it till u make it

by the time they shaved off enough bone to mask the asymmetry there wouldn't be anything left

This

Cool. Sounds like you have nothing to lose.

Do dangerous shit with your life. Go tackle a bear or something.

If you die, there is your suicide, if you survive well, a guy who tackled a bear and survived is hardly boring.

I'll just leave the can opener within reach for him.

get limb lengthening, get surgery, from your doctorate money

i'm not a manlet i'm 6'

I'm Ivern

>not knowing how to tag other boards

that a-way

can you get your body in shape. save some money, get cosmetic surgery on face. you would be able to find someone not so bad

you can get a hot girl if you either have a good job that pays good money or just plain good money. looks dont matter. most girls just want your security and a life of doing wtf ever they want to. but you will prolly be chucked. plus point is you can develope a cuck fetish easily. or get one of thise dumb stay at home religious broads.