Has this actress ever appeared in a good movie?

Has this actress ever appeared in a good movie?

Yes. Mean Girls you dip.

The only movie in which she needs to star is the one where she sits on my face

Mean Girls.

this to honest
is that true i will look any fucking movies she's in

The one where she targets a family of three and has sex with the father, mother and son.

It was good in the sense that it made me masturbate with ease

She looks so sad and vulnerable. Do you think having her feet kissed would help her self-esteem?

Jennifers Body

>She looks so sad and vulnerable.

That's how you join her collection.

she looks like she tired of creeps
but i think if she sit on my face it would definitely help her

>She looks so sad and vulnerable.
No she doesn't. She looks like a braindead bimbo and she must be unbearable to live with. Looks wise she's a 10/10 whore with god-tier tits though.

>good movie

Mean Girls is objectively great

>tits legs

Boogie Woogie.

ok i'm trusting you user

She definitely has issues if she's really into taxidermy

Can't wait to see what kind of role Lynch/Frost wrote for her in the reboot of Twin Peaks

Mean Girls is very good.
I would argue in time and Les Mes was "good" - but not anything remotely great.

Also, season 1-3 of big love was good. But that a TV series.

Chole? Also the first three season of Big love were good OP.

meme whyfoo

Chloe, Mean Girls, Gone, Jennifer's Body are all passable.

Her lezzing out with Julianne Moore was good. I mean good for my penis.

I find Ayy lmao girls hot as fuck.

>Big Love

I want to be a mormon and have these loving wives.

*Chloe

And yes. She plays a psycho whore bitch in it who fucks an entire family.

I can't believe the script was approved and that she accepted the role.

Julianne Moore also accepted.

Both I suspect are massive kinky sluts IRL.

There is a Mormon Polygamist who hangs out in the webm threads. You can ask him how to become one.

I just saw Ted 2, she was ok

Can this be a Big Love thread now if so why did the show go to shit after season 3? It's like those season were made to make Bill a asshole without anything else nice to say about him.

Bug eyed bitch, lol.

>swn gut you and stuff you while you're still breathing
;_;

Mean Girls is pretty great also watch that movie where she beds Julianne Moore, Her husband and their son, and Jennifer's Body

fuck off krager

One of the hottest girls on the planet.

I think Moore legitimate likes being in movies were she pair with younger girls I mean Kstew and Seyfried, Ellen page.

Did someone say ...Big Love?

Ginnifer Goodwin was in her prime in BL. Would have taken Barb too, but Jesus Christ I couldn't stand Sevigny's character.

[spoiler)yfw Bill was slamming a 16yo[/spoiler)

>swn dress up in an SS uniform and conduct unethical experiments on you
;_;

Mean girls.
Ted 2

ywn

Here you go user.

The show creators were gay men who wanted big love to support gay marriage. (They are now married to each other). Problem was that they were upset that after season 3 people liked Bill and viewed him, and polygamy as not bad. So they spent two seasons shitting on him and then doing a stupid of stupid endings.

she has huge eyes thought
that's cool thought

Roman was great. He could be charming and still be a horrible person at the same times, his the main reason why the other season were weak the other villains couldn't compare to him not even Alby.

>she met her ex-bf justin long through twitter

lawd yes. Thanks.

I will never picture that guy as anybody but Albie. Watching Silicon Valley is weird. I have the same hangup with PSH - he will forever be Scotty from Boogie Nights.

you are saying she has big eyes?

Indeed, I thought that Zeljko Ivanek as JJ could of pulled it off, but they put him in such a silly plot (Even if there was a RL polygamist who tried his plot) that it fell flat.

She looks just like the girl I work with. Too bad I'm a timid pussy

It is a lot of work.

yeah totally it's not bad thought

Alpha Dog

I was joking, She has big eyes, but they are lovely.

YW.

I find that werid because Alby became really unsympathetic after season 3. Honestly I was never a big fan of Bill because. I thought he could be a jerk sometimes and a hypocrite like the whole talk with Ben about sex but at the end of day Bill loved and cared for his family through thick and thin in the first 3 season

Once I got through mid season 4 I wanted Ben to cucked his dad they messed up Bil character so hard I couldn't like him anymore.

it couldn't hurt

Second. That movie was really fun

I wonder what it's like to be loved by a genuine 9-10/10 woman (not your asian/gamergurl gf, i mean actual actress/model tier women).

Do you wake up with smugface every day?

At least it was funny

yeah agreed my ex had big ones too
big blue eyes looks good

So was Heather gay for Seyfried character?

One thing to remember is that Alby was based off a real life person.

Roman Grant = Rulon Jeffs
Alby Grant = Warren Jeffs
Horace Green = Ervil Labaron
Bill and family = AUB offshoot
JJ = Ross LeBaron, Jr.

Yeah I actually like that dude but still...

They are more BFF that would run relief society together then Gay for her.

I think its sweet.
Better than meeting him as some hollywood party

I loved how thick and naked she was in Chloe.

Opps, meant to post this webm

She really pulls off the HIGH TEST look, goddamn.

Also, Aaron Paul plays a creepy dude as well.

Seyfried was a daughter in big love, or?

such a discount bitch, 6/10 at most, i guess she gives good head to the hollyjews

You and me, outside, now

She played the eldest daughter. Can't remember if her or Ben (who played the oldest boy) was older.

fuck off krager

Have a couple more big love webms...

i'd like 2 big her love lmao

Yea I supposes so its just Heather act so werid about Rhonda calling her gay and seem so worry about Sarah finding about that.

I don't know I think my sub text goggles on to tight but I never thought the show adresses why she was acting that way also I thought pairing her up with Ben was werid.

lol that guy kissed chloe sevigny on the lips

he pretty much gave vincent gallo a blowjob

just because she smokes a bong in ted2 doesn't make her attractive

fuckin Justin Long, that faggot, ugh

GIMME GIMME GIMME

dude you've obviously never seen a model/actress in real life, they make everyone around them look like shit by comparison. they are on a whole other level. I met some models a few years back, they looked like fucking /fa/ angels IRL.

Sarah was the oldest.

they're both cute! :3c

Heather was a odd character. I do not think they ever figured out what was the long term plan with her. That said, in LDS communities both Monogamist and polygamist women seemingly always have a really close female friend. I think it in part that they grow up with their mom having that friend that can watch the kids or help out, and it becomes part of their family life.

Thanks

do you think the dog is alive?

Last big love webm

She's complained about how Hollywood made her lose weight and how her once big fat teenage boobs got smaller from weight loss

She looks like a rhineland princess, good ol' Adolf would've put her face on posters

oh god, I have no idea

I thought Chloe was a great film but then I found out it's a fucking remake. Bloody Hollywood.

>She secretly added the dog to her Taxidermy collection...

Yea I agree with you about Heather and thanks for info on LDS I think polygamist is fucked up but you make it seem comfy. Also can we atleast agree that Sissy spacek was one of the better part of season 4?

delete this