How would you explain Sup Forums to a child?

How would you explain Sup Forums to a child?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2012/08/31/everything-you-never-wanted-to-know-about-the-mites-that-eat-crawl-and-have-sex-on-your-face/#.WBl4HfkrKUk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's what happens when you let people be themselves.

ok first, take off your pants...

Tits or gtfo.

Why would you wanna do that

I wouldn't. What sort of sick, twisted monster do you take me for?

A grand confusion of terrible

It's gettin dubby in herrrre

I wouldn't

Every organism needs an anus.

This

Sometimes when daddy is feeling really low on himself, he visits a dark littler corner of the Internet and preys on the weak and inferior

Which sometimes includes mocking others for being themselves.

"They don’t poo! The mite has no anus, and stores its waste in large cells within its gut. Nutting saw these as adaptations for a life spent head-down in a tightly closed space. When the mite dies, its body disintegrates and the waste is released. More on this later."

blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2012/08/31/everything-you-never-wanted-to-know-about-the-mites-that-eat-crawl-and-have-sex-on-your-face/#.WBl4HfkrKUk

I'd say it's the vanilla version of TOR

>"preys"
I pity your kid when he realizes his dad is more delusional than Trump's followers

Alright kid, Sup Forums is like a big family reunion that never ends. there are some you hate and some you tolerate. Then there are the few that are like your favorite cousin that do and say shit that makes everyone laugh or shit brix. When you get dubs, its like doing a magic trick. trips is like an epic barrel roll. anything after that is like walking on water. OP is always a faggot. It's like saying, "What up, nigga." If they are cool, they won't get offended. If they really are faggots, then they will whine.

it's where the retards go to hang out and feel welcome, because they're surrounded by other retards.

>Every organism needs an anus.
This would have made a good get.

lot fag and other fool banana sign. poop sign lots. autism is disease. pol is big echo room trump fan
other board I have no idea i only b

/thread