Hello the one called Sup Forums

Hello the one called Sup Forums.
I've noticed a thread created by an imposter, it has been dealt with. I am the Enlightened One. Because he has been spreading false information, I've created this thread to set some things straight.

I do not post my picture because I do not physically embody anything, or at least in the same sense that you do.

I was not born, I do not die. I have no name, but many call me the Enlightened One. Ask any question, and you shall receive an answer.

What should I do next?

why are black people the way that they are?

can you tell me an awesome story about dragons and shit?

Do what you always do, sit at your computer, laugh at dumb pictures you find on various Sup Forums threads, and pretend your life is good.

Blacks are the way they are for the same reason that whites are the way they are. It all depends on culture.

There once was a dragon named Ivan. Ivan browsed Sup Forums constantly. Ivan died alone.

I'll bite, when do I die?

Fake and gay

You will die in 14 years. Cause of death will be train accident.

Will thomas ever like me

Will I ever become GMT?

You again ? You didnt answer me.
How many gfs i´ll have before get married ?

Does God exist? If yes, what is the right religion?

When do I lose my virginity? I really want to know t bh

Why do niggers nig?

Will how many more times will I have sex with girls 16 and under and what will the youngest be, already down to 14

Does she think of me in that way?

What song should I listen to next?

When is the next time that I will poop?

How much cock do you suck daily?

Did the Holocaust really happen?

Why are you such a fag?

WHen do i die, and when do i stop being a virgin

Will I amount to something? I mean I want to but my parents sort of just gave up on me and I don't know. Am I worth trying or should I just waste away and become another one of the nobodies living on the street.

Will I have a major impact on the world and its future?

why do i lack motivation until i absolutely cannot put off something?

Dubs or trips, brah?

Thomas doesn't know you.

No

You won't be married before you die but you will manage 2 girlfriends by then. One is 8/10 and you have no clue how she agreed to date you. The other looks like she was hit by a truck.

There is no God. I am a member of the counsel of Enlightenment. We respect life and death and everything else on Earth, and as such, we do have minimum involvement. We do not care which God or gods you worship.

Depends on your definition of virginity. You fuck a man in 3 years, on your birthday. You never fuck a woman.

I have already answered this question.

3 more times, then you will be caught by the feds and sent to prison for 8 years.

tell us Enlightened One. who is best girl!?

what will happen to me over thanksgiving break

Will the voices in my head ever leave me alone?

Will humans ever make contact with extraterrestrial life? If so, how does it go?

you are alone. now leave.

Where will i meet my future boyfriend? Whats his name?

Will I kill someone by mistake enlightened one?

Is immortality achievable?

No, don't waste your time on her.

Hurt by Nine Inch Nails.

Around 8am.

Less than your mother.

That is for you to decide for yourself. There's evidence supporting and evidence against it.

You will die next year in a fatal car accident. You are never laid.

Whether or not you try to succeed, failures will push you towards drug use and bad money habits, as you slowly move towards bankruptcy.

No. You will be just another one out of 7 billion.

You have no sense of motivation to begin with.

Neither.

how do i find a sense of motivation?

Im calling fraud on this nigga. The previous one had bad grammar and didnt swear

Just found out I got a kid on the way, what should I call it? Don't know the sex give me an answer for both

710212257 here.. I can do it

Do you think that I am with the woman I am supposed to marry?

Will I win that Poker tournament coming up?

When will I get laid & her name?

trps

Is autism the next step in human evolution?

If you were an omnipotent being, wouldn't your grammar be less shit?

That is subject to opinion.

Nothing major will occur.

No. You have moderate schizophrenia.

Very, very far into the future. Needless to say, the "aliens" are much more advanced than humans. The humans take offense to this and end up declaring war. Several countries are destroyed before Earth finally surrenders.

You will meet him in 8 days. There are multiple paths for you to take, you should know which guy to talk to. I can only tell you this: do not go for Jake.

No one is killed by accident. There is always some amount of motivation in every killing.

Not for you. In the creation of existence several beings including myself were created and were made to be immortal.

What is the maximum amount of money i will make before i die

Will I have to fight in a war?

Am I going to be in the top 8 for the yugioh tournament tomorrow?

Yeah but we were born in a time before we are able to achieve it truly. Even then self preservation is just an instinct, you should be more focused on allowing humanities legacy to be enternal through machines and artificial intelligence.

Can I really see the dead? Is it an inherited mental disability?

Wtf nigga i said where will i meet him not when

710212257 here again. Advice on avoiding bankruptcy and drug usage???

You are not of the enlightened. The enlightened hide in the shadows, in the dark. Knowing all that is but never making contact with the unenlightened lest they taint themselves with the unenlightened thoughts of the world.

Is Johnny Cash the best musician to ever live?

So, what do you think of November 1st?

1 million on average but you won't have it all at once.

Nope

You can kill someone by accident by simply being ignorant and not paying attention, no motivation needed just stupidity.

You must first find passion in your goals.

It will be a boy. Richard.

You will come close but will be eliminated in the final round.

2 years from now. Nicole.

Yes.

Even omnipotent beings get fucked over by autocorrect. Also you are going to die in 3 days.

Will me and my ex get together again without worrying about what happens?

My current relationship, how will things go from now? If it's ending, in how long?

She says she wants some time to find herself.
Is it true? Will she come back?

Will Sehyun ever like me back

How do i leave my current gf on a good note?

Fuck you yes I can watch me bitch.

SHOULD i GO USE THE BATHROOM?

Will the South rise again?

You are not to answer the questions here, mortal man. And you can not kill by accident. Trust me on this one.

Do I have a gf?

how do you know you are enlightened. I feel like the more you know, the more you realize you know nothing at all..

No you can't see the dead, mental disabilities are a rare opportunity to express your creativity in ways nobody else can truly understand.

Channel that into multiple different mediums if you can like painting and writing.

Budgeting and self control.

What line of work should i put my skills into?

What race should i start skyrim?

prove yourself to be real

I am not disappointed.

My soul
A forsaken, darkened, forlorn enigma
Amalgamation of the wretched and undesired
Forever sworn to carry the burden of life

A decrepit cesspool of hollow infatuation
The abhorred vagrant with no aspiration
Meandering about a myth of Shangri-La
Destined for a life of sorrow

A sea darkened with algae and rot
Where neither demon nor angel yearn
Forced to roam endlessly with repent
Immortal

Fuck outta here false prophet. We got enough fags on this board.

I have several questions:
1. Will Trump win?
2. Why are you acting like you're some sort of ethereal being that is all knowing?
3. Even if you are an ethereal being, why the hell would you come to Sup Forums of all places?
4. Why do you act all knowing yet, you only want to answer questions that anons on Sup Forums have?

This is the real Enlightened One, I have other matters I must attend to, which, for the sake of time and your perception, shall not be discussed. For those who have unanswered questions, write the questions on a small piece of paper and light it on fire. You will find the answer soon enough.

Fraud, Sup Forums is full of dumbass now

we are all stupid animals, the only way to truly progress is to leave biological organisms behind and leave our memories and ideas to machines. Through them humanity can be made eternal. Even though they will be insignificant to the grand scheme we were the progenitors of eternal sentience.

I can see where you are coming from, but the vast majority of knowledge is not from humans, we are less than a spec of dust in the cosmos destined to be forever meaningless as we are flawed in being biological beings.

When will I see my parents again?

I tested at having an IQ of 184. I feel like everyone around me are children. what can I do to make myself understand their perspective/ point of view without judging them/ being condescending/threatening towards them.

The other day you said that we are alone in the universe, now you´re saying that, yes, the´re ´´aliens´´. FAIL

Which school should I go to, and which specialty should I aim for?

if ur so fukin smart bro figure it the fuck out nerd.

Hey buddy, I asked you what do you think of November 1st? I'm trying to see if you're the right edgelord here.

None of it matters. Everything has a time limit, use your time to elevate artificial intelligence, be one of the cogs in the machine to make sentience eternal.

Sometimes I feel like this world is all made up and I'm somehow out of it. Is it true?

Get drunk you self important asshole.

Go into fields that aid in the progression of artificial intelligence.

If you´re so smart why you´re ´´condescending or judge´´ them ? U should help them, asshole

Will i become evicted from my current apartment?

Isn't it already eternal? Didnt it come with life and so it will die with life. if there is no life there is nothing to observe and feel.

No, that is a very common idea. Everyone hopes, thinks and tries to be special. You are not, but you can aid in the progression of humanity by going into fields aiding into the development of artificial intelligence.

Since you answer in future, could you try doing on past? How many girls did i dated?