Kyle Craft - Before the Wall

youtu.be/CPgaALg80SM

Simple Plan - Welcome to my Life

NoFX - The Decline

youtu.be/qnFVMkTWaBw

Radiohead - Climbing Up the Walls

Nothing. Liberal propaganda isn't art.

fuck donald trump

That doesn't mean it isn't a song doofus.

the ORIGINAL anti-Trump song
youtube.com/watch?v=jANuVKeYezs

HALAYLUYUH MONAY

Guthrie will always be the GOAT anti-fascist... even using his magic predictive powers to write a song about an American fascist 67 years before he took the office of the Presidency. (Yes I know the song was about his father, but it unsurprisingly still fits).

YG - FDT

Murder the government - NOFX

It isn't a song, it's noise. The fact that such "art" is based on delusional fantasies and incomprehensible, unintellectual musicaliaries just shows how vapid and stupid popular culture has been in the modern decade.

Fuck Donald Truh

Your Anthony Fantano bullshit doesn't help. He's nothing but a close-minded pig who think that his pretentious, shitty views are somewhat credible in the land of the open minded. Me, as a very open-minded person, knows that this idiot is nothing more than some irrelevant bald fuck that knows nothing about art.

And to all of you in this thread: fear us. We know much more than what any of you cucks will ever know, and that's the facts. Welcome to reality. Deal with it.

youtu.be/fVZkroLsPwQ

Fuck you cuck

M.I.A. - Borders

So many triggered liberals in this thread, almost too triggered. It's not only laughable, but beyond humiliating.

To all my allies in the fight for truth:

Dislike every video in this thread, as it is harmful and viciously attacking the hope that this country has in your next four years. This isn't art, this is violence disguised at music.

wow rly maeks you thnk

Buddy you're trying too hard to come off as intellectual and it's really not working. 'Musicalaries"? Are you some sort of idiot autist with aphasia?

Dogs, or Pigs by Pink Floyd

T R I G G E R E D

Stop responding to tryhard new fag trips

A lot of buzzwords for a hired shill.

ok sorry :(

Everything on this album.

HTTT will never get the respect it deserves if we continue to politicize it.

long stay ultra girls

Or perhaps he's wondering why you would reply to obvious bait on an anonymous website.

At least you can post

I think that one could be interpreted either way based on your opinion of him, desu.

internationale

fuck cuckservatives
fuck libtards
fuck capitalism

youtube.com/watch?v=_NPA8EPKWLk

Clementine's voice doesn't really work with Gorillaz' sound though
Good song, meh Gorillaz song

I actually like the Arcade Fire song, which is clever enough to not mention Trump by name

you clearly have a deep, rich and considered understanding of art, and are in no ways triggered by anything in this thread

woody guthrie is, ofc, the right answer, but i don't think that video is his recording

youtube.com/watch?v=VwcKwGS7OSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wxiMrvDbq3s

yooooo

Americans are doodoo heads and their president is a big fat bumboy LOL!

youtube.com/watch?v=DglxPGLxJPQ

2deep4/mu/

>quotes Grimes while trying to make a political statement
>expects to be taken seriously

t_d + pol user here:

Id like to let you guys know that I, among many of us, aren't at all mad or disgruntled that you're against the president. I think it's great that people oppose trump, so we're not just a big circlejerk. Everyone's entitled to their own opinions/free speech and making music about it as well :)

>listening to ham fisted political garbage

op confirmed fetus

For you

thats like asking whats the best beatles song

You have to go back

Sadly this song is still relevant.
youtube.com/watch?v=vvCOVDdzrCU

because they all suck right