So why is this still around?

So why is this still around?

Because people watch it? Because it's cheap as fuck to produce? Do you not understand how the ratings system effects renewals?

cuz it's based and hilarious

Hi Daniel.
You haven't been funny in FUCKING EVER

because its the only sanctuary for political incorrectness we have left on tv

because you don't control television

goddamn this some sad shit, he must fucking hate himself presenting that piece of shit, pathetic, laughable, lol!

yea he must hate this platform that lets him build up his audience and promote his stand up. hes the next JUST

This.

Why do you hate good television OP? The only really unfunny segments are the redemptions based and it's usually because those featured are painfully awkward and the segment is just too long.

If you find him even remotely funny you are cancerous. Not even ledditors find him enjoyable to watch, so that should say something about you.

Btw I'm from leddit

EL JUSTO JAJAJAJA FORCEO MEMEO!!!!!

ebin meme bro

Gracias

What did he mean by this?

I enjoy it and think that most of those who don't are either old, easily offended, or just being contrarian. I don't think it's anyone's favorite show, but it's nice to watch when nothing's on or before bed.
His standup is much better and I think he deserves his success. Reminder that Amy Schumer got a show and she is irredeemably unfunny.

I'm not sure; Ridiculousness is much better.

>What did he mean by this?
He meant that comedic context (regardless of humour being in "good taste") is lost on most people because most people are fucking stupid.

His latest standup is one of the best of recent years t.b.h

I think identifying by what website you hang out on when you aren't working your minimum wage job is worse than watching Tosh.0.

you call this funny its retarded now big bang theory thats funny bazonga!!

Last of the televised based
He's a good man

since vines became popular thats all they show. but he can still be funny.
last week he did an interview with that asian pimple popping doctor. hilarious af.

Sup Forums keeps giving him source material

Its cheap as shit to make.

And people like laughing at other people.
America's Funniest videos was on for like 20 years.

>People are tired of the political correctness
>Though it can be stupid and repetitive it is also funny at times
>I can't think of any shows currently on other then Archer, Its Always Sunny, and Silicon Valley that are funnier.

Nathan for you is pretty good too, those are probably my top 5 comedies on TV right now.

Huh?!? All he does is mock white people and use stupid memes about black cock.

Ridiculousness is retarded generation Z shit.

>shows a video from youtube
>says something racist
>smiles a shit-eating grin
>repeat
>???
>profit

> appealing to reddit as an authority

His standup is okay.

For the most pat, the first have where he just makes fun of short videos is the best.

The redemptions are hit and miss. LIke the Boom Goes the Dynamite guy was hilarious.

And when he dressed up as a classic clown during the Insane Clown Possy segment it was gloriously funny.

Tosh is one the few edgy ass comedians who is not cringe worthy.

I approve.

I like that he tells longer, multi-tier jokes.

The one about the dead girl's parents and the speed bumps always makes me smile.

it got a bit boring when it's youtube video, Sup Forums meme, web celeb, then an entire block just to plug shit

This was my shit back in my early days of high school and I didnt unsupervised access to the internet

His standup is fucking hilarious, his show is top-tier garbage.