Ask a wealthy 21yo Australian guy anything. And by wealthy I mean, rich

Ask a wealthy 21yo Australian guy anything. And by wealthy I mean, rich.

How do you see yourself? (as a person)

What are your thoughts about the world around you? (work/school, friends, family, society...)

What are your plans for the future?

Are you donating to homeless/poor people?
Are you greedy?

Slight sociopath – otherwise good looking, good with people and have a good grasp of how the world works.

I think anyone who isn't doing what they love is an idiot and will absolutely regret it – without a doubt.

Stay on the few boards I'm on –sell my places in Europe and move to the US in the next 12 months. Other than that I live a very sporadic life so just keep spending each week like it's my last.

>have a good grasp of how the world works

>posting on Sup Forums

Why are you such a dumb faggot?

saged

I think I'm pretty charitable – probably more so to people in my life than people I don't know. i.e. love investing businesses of kids who didn't have some opportunities that I had. Not exactly homeless but still charity.

Why do you lie on the internet?

OP, who cares?

You'd be surprised the kinds of people that lurk around here.

Fun fact, I am actually gay.

No lies my friend. What kind of proof do you want.

Everyone wants to know how the other half lives.

Old money or new money OP?

Family has new money, and I made my own money. Not really any old money.

I don't think you are sociopath you are more some kind of narcissist

Do you play video games?

>Stay on the few boards I'm on
dude don't stay on \b\, it's terrible

Rich and gay
Would you wanna buy my asshole ?

What's your business/profession?

>proof
where in aus? here's hoping you're some illegitimate spawn of Gina Rinehart

If you're really rich than donate some money for charity with proof and timestamp would make my day I'm poor and can't donate I need to look at every euro I get

prove it bitch

Well then what the FUCK do you think you're doing on /b? Get yourself a job and fucking own it. The only way to get ahead in life is to stand out. Do it. Don't talk. Don't complain. Do.

Agree to disagree.

Not really – will invest in a ps4 when GTA VI comes out. That's about it. Did play a lot more when I was like 14.

Nah I'm out now and can do pretty well off Grindr. Mind you about 12 months ago I was spending thousands of dollar a month on rentboys.

My family owns a lot of property and one of Australia's largest dairy companies. I founded a entertainment company (mobile app) and sold it in February for decent money.

Not an illegitimate spawn –but met her in India early this year. Very boring person.

>move to US
Troll confirmed

I don't have legs, I'm handicapped.
I live in a ghetto in Italy.
I would work but I can't
My family poor and can't support me
I'm sooty that I can't donate I need to but food with it

yeah, she's an empty fucking shell of a human being. she's local, met her a few times.

>largest dairy companies
so, what, victoria originally?

Do you attend those pedo parties like Jared, Trump and Bill Cosby liked to go to back in the day?

Sounds like excuses to me. If you want something, earn it. What's your last name? In five years I'm going to google it and if it doesn't come up with a successful Italian I'm going to lose my faith in humanity

Gay and faggot are not the same thing you idiot, Pasolini was gay but wasn't a faggot and Justin Bieber is a faggot but isn't gay .

In five years I'm probably already dead

Chi osa vince my friend

Post your bank balance with a time stamp.

Lived in Japan, Bangkok, Milan and Budapest –and have been the US often and just way more opportunity there than anywhere else in the world.

SA actually, but main offices in Adelaide & Melbourne.

I had my 21st birthday earlier this year on super yacht in Sydney with about 110 guests. Daily Mail and few others covered it if you've got good investigative skills. A few good looking chicks there –lucky for my friends I was gay so it was finders keepers.

Going to Hong Kong for party hosted by Dutch Royals in 2 weeks. The after party will be pretty fun.

The real question... How much are you worth?

do something for a family in need if you feel like it
[email protected]
or at least buy an album on my bandcamp

Wealthy American here.

Invite me to the HK party, please. Will reciprocate with an invite to a party next summer with (fun) members of the British aristocracy and an invite to a Swedish royal order.

>fun members of the British aristocracy
prince harry is calming down these days tho

If you're doing good for yourself, why are you seeking an ego boost from Sup Forums?

gib moneys to poor college debt ridden user?

can you visit Saudi Arabia for a week ?

True. That's the royal family. I'm referring to the families of members of the House of Lords. Screw the royal family...

of course he has the time and a big heart into his chest please go home sucker your music is not even music

Are you an alpha gay or beta gay?

If you were a lemon, what kind of lubricant would you prefer to be soaked in before I put you inside my anus?

Can you give me some bitcoin