So I'm actually meeting with a tranny. Wat do?

So I'm actually meeting with a tranny. Wat do?

Fucking go with it, user
And catch

There's tindr in jap town?

Pull down her pants and tease her dick but don't fuck or suck.

idk what to expect. were having dinner together

Post her pic??

shes slutty. would let her suck my d tho

Post full size of that profile pic

Nevermind, you just did. Looks pretty manly, user. But hey, why not, you only live once.

You anons would let her suck your dick right?

If I was a faggot, yes.

Fucking hell user, I might swipe right on a good looking tranny but to actually meet one irl? You're a brave soul, good luck on this date.

>btw, post more of her Tinder profile pics

Waar kom je uit de buurt user?

why does transgender matter if you're just having dinner? she told you that because she wants to FUCK

just be clear that you want to fuck her boipussy and save money/time wasted on dinner

> she

good shit OP, she's actually passable unlike most Transgenders I've seen on Tinder

>more pics if you don't mind

>she
>dinner

Kick his ass bloody for being a faggot

waarom ga je uit eten met een tranny?

wear a condom, don't touch there dick unless they're okay with it and just treat them like any other bitch you'd go out with, thats all they want, to feel and be treated like a female and maybe you'll end up seeing them as a person and maybe get head or fuck, and hey it ain't pussy but anal aint bad, that shit is literally tight and gets the job done, plus hell if its not for you, lesson learned and get pussy.

oh and get tested after, you never know.

>she

she has hormone tits only.... you going to have dinner with a dude in a dress. gg faggot

>her

little affraid of this tho

LUL
man in a dress

have fun OP

Wait, pre or post op

Showing her line and wechat on her tinder profile...shes gonna expect you to pay her. Def a hooker

when you dont pay him he'll beat you up xD

I'm having second thoughts now. We're supposed to meet in 45 min. What the fk do i do

bring condoms

just go with it

Kek

What is tinder like in Japan?
I'm about to go and wondering if it's worth bothering.

Shit is gay as fuck just hit up another bitch you fag

Yeah it's nice. Don't bother with the japanese chicks tho, unless you can speak japanese yourself. They're too hard anyway. Some jap chicks speak english, they're quite easy. Just be the gaijin and they'll like you.

Let's focus on something more interesting here shall we? You live near fucking Shinjuku, Japan?

Let it buy you dinner and get a bj

I actually live in Shinjuku, yeah.

Kanker homooo

Honestly OP if you're having second thoughts now, babort misson while you still can

Otherwise you're going to see it up close, adam's apple and all, and just when you think it couldnt get any worse, it speaks and its voice makes yours sound like a girl and before you know it you have a dick up your ass

If this sounds appealing, live stream your suicide and/or proceed

Don't "pussy" out now OP, you can do this!

I aborted.

is your lastname roach or similar?

what a faggot?

poor show OP, I believed in you...

*pic related*

Make her fuck your ass!