Anime feet thread

anime feet thread

which girl's feet do you want to see get molested the most?

anyone into unwilling girls?

>anyone into unwilling girls?
was in one once. feltgoodman

no one?

Hinata's for sure.
Anyone have better quality pic?

would it be hotter if it was against her will?

Yeah, but I like the quality of the image. I like the tan shades of her soles.

i meant just in general

I've done it to girls in real life.
It really is hot when girl's are extremely embarrased by their feet, especially when they smell.

would you find it hot if you blackmailed a girl to do feet things in real life?

still here?

I'd ask them for pics. I've done blackmail, but more so for nudes.

imagine blackmailing them so that you can choose their socks/shoes (or lack of) everyday

That's a bit boring. I'd force them to wear the same socks for a week, and then giving them to me. I'd also force them to let me suck and lick their toes.

>want to see get molested
>unwilling girls
>
>
>That's a bit boring. I'd force them to wear the same socks for a week, and then giving them to me. I'd also force them to let me suck and lick their toes.
find it hot if you blackmailed a girl

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

what kind of socks? what about shoes?

bump

what's your answer for OP question?

>This is Sup Forums
GTFO normie.

Thigh highs, sporty or striped.
I'd also make them wear converse of various colors.

if they wear converse, maybe you could force them to wear no socks to make their feet smellier

Yeah, I'd also like them to just be bare foot.
I get off by just touching girl's feet. But when my girlfriend visits and her feet are dirty I just like sniffing them, while as when they're clean I demand a footjob

you could also blackmail her to let any guy who asks to smell her feet
imagine doing this to a shy girl who hates having her feet touched

i remember i watched charlotte becasue grey haired girl was cute as fuck but goddamn that anime sucked dick

what about her feet?

I'd rather be the only one. This is actually inspiring me to bm someone i know.

bm how?

would lick until i die

entire time i was watching that anime i was thinking about her feet

I'm somewhat of an info broker around my city, give or take. And with information comes price, sometimes if they're simple things I might ask for any given relations that I happen to know in return for a name or two. And I've gotten several images of a close friend of mine, and well I want to threaten her to send me more photos, maybe 10 a week for a week or so.
I'm not going to give detail about my info-broker line of work.

are you thinking about bming her to do feet things? what race is she?

She's Viet. I'm considering it, maybe her licking her toes. I'd go diamonds if she was crying or tearing up in the photo, but I'm still debating.

pic of her?

All my stuff is on my computer, I'm currently out to give some information on some DDs.

how old is she? would be hot if you made her wear converse with no socks for a week

She's 19, a little bit younger than me. We were in high school together, and well we have our encounters in Chinatown. (even though she's viet. lol) She's a skinny asian nerd.

fb pics?

Girl on the left

i'll bet her used socks smell so good