youtube.com/channel/UCTdB8PuEbRXNJ-UObIFuyDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when i started getting boners

spirit tracks

Never did.

Do I win?

Age 7, 2002

you'll have to decide that for yourself

Yeah, the original DS Zelda games eat a medium sized portion of butt.

When the overall style and lore started turning more and more Final Fantasy-esque instead of the medieval world I built up in my head as a kid.

Never.

When I had to collect the triforce pieces hidden throughout the ocean in Windwaker.

I only ever played Ocarina of Time and 2 of the Gameboy ones back in the day. Oh and a bit of Twilight Princess but I got bored of it fast.

Loved them up until Skyward Sword but I'm looking forward to breath of the wild

tbh, I don't think I ever really liked Zelda games, I like the lore/history/cultural significance but lately I'm realizing the only reason I really enjoy OOT is the nostalgia factor

The original is far to cryptic to enjoy, I absolutely hate that MM has a constant timer, Wind Waker was good but I just never really played much of it, TP just looks so bland and uninspiring, never got a chance to play Skyward Sword....

The new one looks really good though, I also enjoyed Phantom Hour glass

Checked doggo

They were all unintersting shit. There someone admitted it. Can the internet move on now?

Twilight Princess really lost me. Wind wake was meh but it couldn't live up to majoras mask or ocarina of time. Twilight Princess with its unnecessary openworld with no exploratory rewards, or interesting side quests and a bland story line that seems like it was rushed asf and made no real sense. After twilightt princess I just gave up

Probably Skyward Sword. Game was shit.

TP best OST

Still haven't stopped enjoying them. Always have played them to absolute completion. Wish I could live in Hyrule.

A Link to the Past. Played it start to finish, it was a great game. Tried playing the later titles and they were all shit. Twilight Princess being the worst one.

whenever nintendo started implementing gimmicks into their games

>windwaker could've been good if it took place in underwater hyrule but WE NEED SAILING GIMMICK
>skyward sword could've been good if they used a more open world but WE NEED FLYING GIMMICK

>every zelda game since twilight princess has been crippled by braindead nintendo motion controls

Holding out for breath of the wild. It looks good but we all know that nintendo is going to implement some retarded gimmick that breaks the game

Double trips? Holy poop

>enjoying
>Zelda

I didn't. Though Spirit tracks was a raging pain in the ass at times. Triforce heroes didn't feel very LoZ and the plot and world was shit (but the minipuzzles were good for my short break schedule at work.) And I still have the self-mutilation scars from the water temple.

Water temple is a meme. It was confusing but nowhere near as hard as people make it out to be

Not in the remake, or when you're older and you've played a few more, it isn't.

Played OOT all the way through for the first time when I was 15 a few years ago on the N64.

Took a few hours but honestly the Spirit Temple was harder

In my opinion, Wind waker was the last good zelda game.
The first few are iconic of of course.
My favorite for the Game Boy would have to be Links Awakening, that shit made me cry at the end.
My favorite console game is Wind Waker.
Now don't get me wrong, Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword were... okay, but they were trying to be something zelda is not.

Shitty DS with its gimmick.

Seriously, DS even ruined Harvest Moon.
Turned into a fucking toddler's game.

I was really disappointed with the direction they started taking Zelda after Majora's Mask, like so many other's. Nintendo's consoles couldn't handle what it would take to continue with the same art direction, so they started cell shading and animating everything. Back in the day there was an E3 preview of what future titles were supposed to look like. I'm still waiting for that Zelda game.

I'm looking forward to Breath of Wind, but i'm still not digging the cartoon graphics. It's really not the way they should have gone imo.

Nintendo refuses to sell consoles they don't profit on, whereas Sony and Microsoft actually lose money on the system's themselves, but earn it back through peripherals and games. Nintendo is for the most part the only developer that puts out on their consoles. This is what has always held Nintendo back in the graphics department. (samefag)

this

I still love zelda but I wouldnt buy any of the new ones.

when piney entered my life

link related: piney
youtube.com/channel/UCTdB8PuEbRXNJ-UObIFuyDw

hm i stopped playing right before
you know because of real life
having to work etc
im dying to play breath of the wild but im not buying a wiiU or the Nintendo Click or whatever

i got stuck trying to find a fish for that jar jar whale
didn't have the wallet to buy a fish either
damn it nintendo

After link to the past, I only like the first 3

Skyward Sword. Felt like I was watching a highschool love story. Didn't have the charm of the others and it turned the Link v Ganon thing back to a black/white good v evil after the Windwaker made it shades of grey. All that aside, I own an xbone and that handles my needs...not buying a system to play one game like I did with the Wii and Skyward Sword.

Twighlight princess left a bad taste in my mouth with it's linearity and all hope for improvements died in skyward middle finger. Fuck contrived motion controls making simple tasks an endeavor and being a lame gimmick at best. Bonus points to spirit tracks for making me close my DS and laugh my ass off when the gannon-train appears.
I actually enjoyed phantom hourglass though.

I actually think that Skyward Sword gives Wind Waker more meaning. It shows how Ganon, by the time Windwaker comes around, KNOWS he's destined to lose. That's why he test things with Puppet Ganon and such. He's tired, and he knows that despite his efforts, he's doomed to lose to the chosen Hero. Skyward Sword gives a reason why the duo is fated to fight for eternity.

I came here to say this.

Then I started fapping to link about 10 years after that.

I stopped enjoying Zelda games shortly after I realized that the fucker in the cave was trolling the shit out of Link when he gave him a wooden fucking sword.

>wooden sword

Spirit Temple was real easy, Water Temple is a clusterfuck without no real meaning. Boss was shit as well

when Cosmo cut off his penis