Tfw your parents or friends say, "good choice" after you choose a song in the car

>tfw your parents or friends say, "good choice" after you choose a song in the car

It means so much to me when my friends like the music I play.

>driving my little sister
>"lol user this song is trash, do you have an aux?"
if you want to play your top 40 trash get your own fucking driver's license and buy your own car you little cunt. until then we're listening to the money store.

GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD

I think you have poor relationships with your family and friends or are insecure in your music tastes if something as mundane as them praising your song choice validates you.

>take qt on date
>playing Low in the car
>she tells me how much she likes it
>also it's she told me that during the second half of Low, i.e. the part most of Sup Forums skips because "it has too many boring instrumentals"

>lol what is this, this is weird
>why don't you listen to normal music switch it to the radio

This was from a girl who said she liked the band I was listening to. Apparently Pepper is the only Butthole Surfers song.

Sorry, I like playing music that everyone can enjoy and putting everyone in a good mood instead of confusing them or playing something that they won't like except me.

You're right, it's all about me and my, "validation". Totally not a stretch from the point of the thread, asshat.

GET OFF OUR TURF

These are always cringe threads. May as well just masturbate, boys.

>le so d33p muZAK FUCK NORMIES xD

I DON'T MIND THE SUN SOMETIMES

>play anything
>ever
>lol why do you always play your weird haunted house ghost music
Nobody in this city appreciates trip hop.

>Things that only happened in my mind

How is it cringe?

I mean I like it when I show somebody something that they like, that feels good, you get like your own experience by their first reaction like showing somebody a movie it's like watching it for the first time again cause you can live vicariously through them.

that said this used to be a real thing for me in high school like especially that hahah like I took it real personal when my friends/family would shit on the music I liked which they usually did and I would just be all "fuck you you dont get it cause youre so stupid i'm smart i have evolved tastes" lol

i mean to be fair they were total normies like one time i thought i'd try to appeal to the car and play something likeable so i played like animal collective's grass and they were like "i don't wanna be screamed at this is freaky" lol

Nothing, because they never say this.

Because everyone here is pretentious as fuck.

How is this post pretentious?

THE IMAGES IT-
Goddamnit.

I like Pepper but when someone says they like a band I assume they enjoy more than 1 song. At least she liked Kuntz.

Those dubs are pretentious

considering the way she treats me, she should consider herself lucky I'm even taking time out of my day to drive her. I don't have to play her shit music, it's my car, and if she doesn't like it, she can fucking walk.

>anime poster
>likes death grips
>has little sister

You probably think about molesting her