Bored sociopath here. Ask me whatever you want to

Bored sociopath here. Ask me whatever you want to.

How are you feeling today?

Who would win in an all out war, all resources committed, three years prep-time before hostilities commence: Doctor Fu Manchu, or Professor Moriarty? Assume canon versions of them from the works they first appeared in, not iconic versions amalgamated from all spinoffs, sequels, and reboots.

how's highschool?

I just feel eh.
Professor Moriarty most likely

It was alright. Just did my work and went to class. Didn't really have close relationships with anyone, but was known by everyone.

/thread

Suicidal Thoughts ?

No, I'm not that stupid enough to kill myself. There have been times where I wish that someone did kill me though. I don't fear death and if its my time to go then whatever.

you fucking dumb retard bitch tits pussy niggerfaggot you arent a sociopath

lol thanks

Are you a clinically proven sociopath? I grew up with a sociopath, so I just want to see what the differences are between you and him. Tell me about yourself.

but you will be in 5 years kek you are el fucked m8

What gets your rocks off?

>I don't fear death and if its my time to go then whatever.
I was diagnosed with an anti-social personality disorder, this is the actual diagnosis that doctors make the term sociopath is long put out of use.
You are a fake, not just for this reason but also if you were you wouldn't tell anyone and furthermore your above statement that you do not fear death makes you look retarded.
Fuck off you attention-whoring wanker, having a "sociopathic personality" does not relate in any way to our depiction in film or TV.
Ask me anything Anons and I'll tell you fuck all.

do you feel anything at all for other people? and do you fake empathy at times knowing the other person expects some sort of emotional response, or disregard it?

edgy kids bragging about mental disorders? did i take a wrong turn to tumblr?

WOW! SUCH EDGINESS!

Go home you fucking beta loser

That's not how all sociopaths work man. You just sound really edgy right now.

2 edgy faggots trying to out edge each other

wanna play

gayest thread ive seen yet

kek YOU DAM FUCKING NIGGER FUCKING
FAGGOTS will YOU sTOP FUCKING
LITTERING THE BOARD OF THIS
RETARDED NONSENSE, it RUINS THE
INTEGRITY ON REAL SOCIOPATHS faggot

No I am not. I am a quiet person and usually keep to myself unless I have to talk to others to meet the social situation. I'm usually reading people all day and am on drugs. Mostly stimulants. Like to watch politics and read about interesting things.

Nothing really I'm mostly calm af

If your a girl sure idc

you're no fun
you don't get it at all
how boring... just like the rest

What's the game

fuck me your a faggot

penis butthole pancake butter
buttertroll dickcheese
gaping vagina shit factory
goldylocks anal fissure lung

the game is "lets pretend i'm a dangerous powerful sociopath"
When im actually a faggot

My friend used to be like that before he met me. I acted like a retard and was energetic because of ADHD so he changed. Then he started treating me like crap and using me to further his own shit. Still friends today. Some of his tendencies might of rubbed off on me because I used to be friends with him to fuck his sister. Now we cool.

look at all the amusement dancing to my song
if only you knew what i know

if you were being followed, would you take pictures or video of the followers?

All depends on the person. Most likely I don't feel anything for anyone. For faking empathy, yes I do this all the time. You really have to fake it to fit in. Thankfully to TV shows I was able to pick up how to act the part.

faking empathy can be challenging i find it's like an art

I'm not a dangerous sociopath though so.
You sound like my ex girlfriend lmao. And good for you for fucking that sister.
No if I was being followed by someone I would just continue my day, doesn't really bother me.

This is you lot, please die

i've destroyed lives with well timed words alone
don't compare me to these amateurs

Faking empathy is fun as to how much you can make the other person believe. People are so stupid.
Come kill me then I don't mind.
And lol

yeah man, telling your parents your gay must have destroyed them

your SUCH a faggot, a true sociopath wouldnt be here trying to convince people he is a sociopath, for a sociopath does not care what others think.

Your just a retard man, a social outcast whos convinced himself that he turn his back on people, not the other way around

they're all idiots and the amusing yet frustrating thing is they don't even know, and they are so easy to manipulate it's boring
the tricky thing about empathy is when you come across a situation you haven't had time to analyse and you don't know how to act i sometimes get stuck and have to divert

This mad me laugh while eating soup. Now i got fucking noodles on my desk.
I don't care what you think. It's just fun seeing how much bullshit someone will believe.
Yeah pretty much. Just makeup some random face

trying to place yourself higher than people in your own make beleif social heirarchy.

>come across a situation you hevent had time to analyse

you mean "i'm a socially awkward beta who cant handle social situations"

i have no need of a social hierarchy, i used to have "friends" but they got in the way so i discarded them whatever it is you fail to understand i'm sure i don't care
as far as i can tell it is you who is putting yourself above me or at least trying to
how does it feel to be a hypocrite i wonder

i am above you man, i truly beleive it.

But i have friends
I dont really feel the need to convince anonymous people that im some kind of interesting sociopath.

Hint:
Your not a sociopath, your depressed

i know a few psychologists who would disagree
if you were to meet me you would understand how utterly outclassed you are... but please do continue to delude yourself i love easy prey
i could crumble your world easily i think

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah ok dude, what would you do? kill me with words?

Outclassed, dont suck your own dick mate

i'd actually love to hear how you would "crumble my world"

well i'd have to do my analysis first
you wouldn't be the first pretender i've broke
you see it's very rare i come across a mind worth my time and every time i've thought i found a challenge i was utterly disappointed

you should do your homework.

what a limited imagination, how unfortunate for you

As the OP I actually am doing my homework right now. Stimulants got me and and watching these two idiots fight over Sup Forums.

lmao. you should go and do some chores mom told you to do.

yawn

this is exactly what i'm getting at.

Your placing yourselves above me in the heirarchy that exist only in your mind.
You know what that tells me?

Your social outcasts, your losers in every sense of the word. Thus you cling to the notion that you are somehow different from other people, that you posess mental faculties higher than that of the average person.

your literally faggots, nothing you could say or do would destroy my world, pretty ridiculous that you think my world is as fragile as yours must be.

You see, my world doesnt rely on the pretense that i'm superior.

Please give me an example of what you might do to rek me tho, you know other than "aw i totally would but...."

haha, hit the nail on the head user

yeah your so superior eh, dont you realise your faggoty persona has been done to death? it often features HEAVILY on cringe threads

You tryna hang out, bro? I got a ton of hobbies. Programming, anime, working out, cars, vaping, science, not politics, video games, mutual hate for socializing with "Normie's".

I'm social able and good at putting on a character but i got lets count it, 1 friend.

Pic of my road turd. Also genuine inquiry. 814 area code.

it's amusing how you clearly understand nothing and yet think you can stand on the same ground as i
what makes you think you're worthy of the method
from what i've seen there's plenty of things i can use too

yeah? how about an example?

All youv said so far is "youl be sorry, your not worthy"

I reckon i've touched a nerve, but i guess i dont understand anything, despite summing you up pretty accurately.

So enough faggot, explain to me one of your "methods"

Do you like hurting other people?

you're kitten that thinks it's a lion
you're very self assured aren't you
out to put me in my place... how amusing
you're full of holes and you can't see them
whatever you think is your strength can easily become your undoing

He isn't he was asking people to ask him anything. Lurk more.

Sound chill but no thanks man.
No

All good man. For a second I may have been confused as to who was posting and i thought you'd be an asshole. But have a good night, man.

aw come off it with the tired cliches you read on furry memes.
your right about one thing, I am self assured.
I'm not out to put anyine in their place, this is Sup Forums, its insignificant, your hadly going to magically transform into someone whos noty a faggot based ona few words.

Still waiting on that example though, 4th time i've asked for one now.

if ur bored why not just do some murder

i thought i was very clear you will not be getting any examples
why would i want it to be common knowledge
what a moron

see you don't even understand what i'm telling you
you aren't worth my time

Let me tell you as an actual sociopath it is nothing great. I used to feel or at least I think I did. But something is wrong with my head.

I can't feel joy anymore. The best I can get is things like satisfaction or adrenaline.

I don't care about anything. This apathy has almost gotten me homeless multiple times. I work a dead end job with no drive to go further.

And the obvious lack of concern for others has ruined most my relationships and left me with very few people to turn to.

Simply put, as soon as your sentences becomes one convoluted long phrase, you start to lose ground fast.
Not only that but the fact that you're trying so hard to say "I'm a sociopath" but yet care about your hierarchy. Want to know what a true sociopath is like? Learn not to care.

And you, mr. Antisocial. You called him a faggot. Meaning you have some emotion behind the words he's throwing at you. Making you not a sociopath since you care about what he thinks.

Please, re-frame from trying to be special snowflakes with mental disorders. You come off more desperate than a Mormon.

dont feel like sitting in jail rn

i don't care at all
infact i don't know how to care but i don't need to convince you
you're just misinterpreting my words to suit yourself

then don't get caught
if you do it right you'd be surprised how easy it is

the trick is to not get caught kiddo

>Please, re-frame
How would you like that picture re-framing sir ?
Refrain you idiot

hell, then everyone ios a sociopath, what your describing is depression

Not at all, I'm just calling you out on your shit.Back pedaling will get you nowhere.

the only time i feel alive or anything for that matter is when i'm in danger

these circles are no longer amusing
you've convinced yourself of something based on some misconception you had in the first place and so you will not see the truth
i'm done with you

take some drugs

If you can't win an argument, make fun of the grammar. Seems you have at least half a brain lobe to be able to fix my sentence. So, now class may begin.

Original picture is better. The shittier editing makes the old shit look good.

no, you werent very clear at all, all you kept saying was that you have "methods". and im the moron apparently.

*refrain
I agree with you in spirit, but being a sociopath is not simply, not caring. being a sociopath is the manifestation of extreme antisocial behaviour and not caring, being a recluse does not make someone a socciopath, the majority (really all) of the people in this thread think the word sociopath is a badge of honour, its a nice spin on being socially retarded.

the emotion behind my name calling is disdain

Fucking Anton Chigurh wannabe. Fuck off

who?

You mean this one you fucking faggot?

That's Op

Oh he's the assasin in no country for old men

Op here. I don't even know what you kids been talking about. Trying to study here

do you need told to read between the lines... how dull
i think i'm done with this disappointing thread

Do you have a phd in psychology? Sure doesn't show it. The fact that you can stick to emotions shows that you're not a sociopath. Sociopath feed off the emotions of others. They crave the be accepted but do not know how to be accepted so they lie. They're a husk of nothing but pure logic. No emotion holding down their actions. I mean sure, not all logic is right, but it is to a sociopath. All depends on your point of view what logic can mean. From setting a cat on fire to hear it's wails of pain because it makes you feel a rush of "Oh I did something bad and nobody will find out"

To the simple manipulation of your peers so you can sway their opinion to say "yes" to everything you want to do. Or my personal favorite., step on anyone and burn the bridges you need to to get to where you want.

Yo wait up, new person here.
So do you not find joy in doing anything?
Also hve you been to a psychiatrist/ologist and have they diagnosed you with anything?

Ever tried xtc?

You've been as much a disappointment to this thread as when you broke through your father's condom.

i had a psychologist for a long time as a child i believe he said i had sociopathic tendencies and would go on to be involved in dangerous crimes etc trouble with the police
i've never been caught however
i've never killed anyone but i've come close
i have a rule against it i think if i did it once something would change and i might lose some of the control i have

lol kys faggot. Angsty little homo teenager calling himself a fucking sociopath, please go fall on a knife.

"Hurr durr no one understands me, I'm so dark"