So I was having a conversation about the US election with my uncle and he said Hillary can't be president because she's...

So I was having a conversation about the US election with my uncle and he said Hillary can't be president because she's a woman and women can't be in charge. Honestly made me lose all respect for him. I needed to remind him that the leaders of Germany and England at women at the moment, as well as the Queen of the Commonwealth. Shut him up pretty damn quick.

Other urls found in this thread:

apkmirror.com/apk/the-new-york-times-company/nytimes/nytimes-5-0-1-3-release/nytimes-5-0-1-android-apk-download/
youtube.com/watch?v=cL8g7zy6qxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares CTR faggot.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

>HUR DUR DAE HATE HILL-AR-Y CLINTON

Good to know you're so weak minded that a solitary opinion can make you lose 'all respect' for someone. Just curious, do you have many friends?

Right, you showed him that women SHOULDN'T be in charge.

Your uncle is a great man, you should listen to him.

how much were you paid to post this

That's right, they sure do have female leaders. And look at where that's gotten their nations.

Easy bait

sage goes in all fields

Germany sucks. You proved your fake uncles point in this made up story

This

Why should I respect a sexist?

Yes because men have done such a great job running the world.

You should kys

You should also kys.

Funny because Russia has the highest percentage of women in corporate leadership worldwide.

How can people not support her?

So if I said you can't eat ice-cream because your a dick sucking faggot is that also a "weak minded solitary opinion"
Do YOU have any friends? kek

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Is he a rapist?
No, he's a sexist, and he should be. You must be female, because only women get so butthurt about this shit.
The reason she shouldn't lead the country isn't because she's a woman, it's because she wants to start a war. I think either gender has the ability to run a country, but someone shares their opinion with me, I'm not going to 'lost all respect' for that person. I respect the opinions of others, even if I don't agree. He might be sexist in his opinion, but is he sexist in his actions? Does he hurt people?
Better question, does he respect YOU?
These are the important things.
Next time someone shares their opinion with you, don't fucking judge them. They have the right to independent thought.

Get fucked mate. I'm not going to respect someone who believes a person isn't capable of certain job just because of their gender. This man has two grand daughters ffs. What kinda of role model is he?
Racists, sexist, homophobes and anybody else who discriminates against people on nothing more than their gender, sexuality or skin colour can fuck off. They don't deserve respect, and their opinions don't deserve validation.

This is so fuckingy cringy
Like. Fuck me.

Women don't even fucking fight on the frontline, and if they do they're last in line

If women get drafted, we're gonna need a new board for rekt.
Anyone agree?

As for all the responses here, let me just say that I support women in the military, especially given that some of the most effective and competent soldiers in US history were women.

Pic related.

>Women don't even fucking fight on the frontline, and if they do they're last in line
not if the hilldabeast gets her way

Why don't the overhaul the draft altogether? Archaic fucking idea that needs to be canned.

Haha, you're a sjw then? You're worse than any sexist, homophobic, or racist.
If he has two grand daughters, he comes from an era where sexism was the norm. You can't judge someone for being how they are.

By the way, I can't fucking be a waitress, can I?
I was turned down for a computer job because a woman was chosen instead, they thought I should be working on the field even though she grew up on a reserve without computers and only ever owned a smartphone, and I was a fucking programmer for 4 years.
Whatever though, glad my friend got the job even though she fucked it up in the first three weeks.

I hate people with sexist attitudes.. i full support female leaders, but for fucks sake can we get some good looking ones. I would prefer that we had a presidential wet T-shirt competition instead of the debates.

It's the reason people were given the "right" to vote initially. If you were willing to lay your life on the line for your country you were given the right to vote for who would be running the government

>You are reading 1 of 10 free articles

apkmirror.com/apk/the-new-york-times-company/nytimes/nytimes-5-0-1-3-release/nytimes-5-0-1-android-apk-download/

Fixed

Obviously these are fake / bait / humor. I'd hope people aren't doing that shitty of a job with propaganda.
Care to give some examples? I personally have only seen 3 women I'd deem competent at war while I was deployed. One was from a foreign country and I've never been more attracted to a physically "powerful" women in my life before seeing her.

Leader of England? The crusty old cunt is pretty fucking useless, mate. She's in charge of jack.

We'd get better candidates that way too.

These troll pics or are they legit?

How is being a sjw worse than being a racist, sexist or homophobe, you absolute fuckwit? He doesn't come from an era where 'sexism was the norm'. He's 44, and even so, sexism is not at all ok by today's standards so fuck I sure as hell can judge him for who he is.

>I can't fucking be a waitress, can I?
Kek WTF? Silly cunt. No, you can however, be a waiter. Know what else you can't be, a mother! Goddamn underprivileged white male you are, sir.

Also I don't fucking care if you lost out on a job to some chick. How at all is that relevant? And you do your misfortunes mean others have to experience the same?

It was a satirical post, mate, with the picture and all. Not that I'm denigrating women in the military, hell, my sister's a soldier. The reference was just for a giggle.

Your Prime Minster is also a female dick head.

I moved to California a few years ago serving in the military. I was from the east coast and thought I was "progressive / liberal" and thought my crazy conservative family were the crazy ones...

At least Conservatives can discuss differing opinions and agree to disagree (even among themselves). "Liberals" I've met here are the most intollerent / selfish twats I've ever met. You're free to have an opinion, unless your opinion disagrees with their party's agenda.

/Pol please who actually falls for these

The ruler of England is a figurehead and the ruler of Germany has completely destroyed any hope the EU had of succeeding as a project

I'm saying I got judged because of my gender, and there you are judging me because I'm white (I'm not white you fuckwit).
I live in Japan, and here sexism is still normal. I see women get treated better in some situations, worse in others, same goes for men too. Guess what, our superior society is completely okay with that, because it works, because it's normal, and because everyone has a different responsibility in society, and accepting differences is part of what makes society work.

>He says nervously, sucking doritos dust off his fingers and hoping he's too fat to be drafted.

Fair enough.

>at least Conservatives can discuss differing opinions
Bullshit. This idea that one side of politics is more rational than the other is total fucking crap.

Ur uncle seems pretty legit, I bet u r fat and hirsute

I was just informing someone saying they were cringe. I found them funny personally. I bet I could get some uneducated twats to share them on facebook all the same.

Oh, so now you're assuming his race and tying him to being white / privileged. Typical SJW trash, keep proving us all right.

Nope. I'm from a country that doesn't force you to enter a fucking pointless war.

>People who can type Sup Forums
>And Hillary supporters

Until a draft comes around.

Yeah I'm sure if your shit country was at all out war with another nation it wouldnt conscript your ass in a flash.

I'm referring to my personal experiences. I've never met an extreme liberal before moving to California. The majority of people are uneducated and irrational.

Both countries are being destroyed from the inside by muslims, really makes you think...

I think people are either voting for Clinton or against her. I have a lot of trouble believing with all the shit he's said and done, that anyone would willingly vote FOR Trump.

The one who let in all the shit skins? Ooook

Go apologize to your uncle OP.
He doesn't deserve to have an ungrateful uneducated niece/nephew like you.

>#DraftOurDaughters

I swear. Whenever I see these posters, I think they're a joke.

Is this for real or is it mocking HIllary?

I honestly don't get it.

I honestly couldn't take any poster supporting Hillary seriously.

I would vote for Hillary if I could, btw.

>DraftOurDaughters

Is this real?

If you're wanting to vote for her then theyre real.

I don't get it. What is the point of these?

Is it implying that because Hillary is taking a position of leadership all women should go to war too now?

What I'm understanding as the underlying message here is that the creator of these poster is trying to scare the general public into thinking women are going to get drafted into war if Hillary becomes president and that they shouldn't vote for her because of that.

The current German PM is a fucking idiot.

The real kicker is they will.

No, woman are going to get drafted into war if Hillary becomes president.
It's not a scare tactic.

Before Political Correctness: youtube.com/watch?v=cL8g7zy6qxw

>register
>for draft

>leaders of Germany and England are women at the moment
and look what shitholes these countys have become...

It's a typical conservative attempt at satire. They don't fundamentally understand why things are funny because for some reason they lack empathy and a sense of humor.

>barack the magic negro.mp3

Women SHOULDNT be in charge get rekt opnigger

>Reddit is more intellectually rigorous than the chans

Fuck women. They are inferior to men in every way. They do not have the mental capacity to be in charge of shit, they need a man to lead them. Yeah Germany has a female leader, see how that's worked out for them. The UK will be fucked even more once our female PM has her chance to fuck shit up. If it was up to me I'd take away their right to vote and make those bitches stay at home, serving their man like a good little wifey

Shillary is a neo-con warhawk.
Shes dying to get her war machine friends
some fat new contracts.

kill yourself, faggot.

>can't even tell what's real anymore
>trolls, attempting to troll....other trolls
>idgaf anylonger
>just want it to end

>germony
and look what this dumb whore done to country, full of dumb niggers and allahu ackbars
>england
totalitarian shithole.
your uncle is right, liberal fillth

>Fuck women.

The only sentence I agreed with in you sexist rant.Pic related, I want to fuck this woman.

Who is saying this?

I understand this sentiment if it were coming from a left-wing person critical of militarism, but when you are implicitly backing a Republican candidate, you are being inconsistent in your message.

Women just need to used by men. Their biology had made them naturally subservient to men, but nobody seems to even acknowledge this fact of nature. Men and women are not equal, fact, they never will be. Gynocentrism will be the downfall of western society. And yes, I would like to fuck her too

>Men and women are not equal
Equality isn't sameness, faggot. It's the societal sentiment that all people count as one person. Nobody is "naturally subservient". It's a learned behavior.

>not equal

I agree. Which is why I have never hit woman in my life. Cause I'd easily break her face in half, she wouldn't stand a chance. Otherwise they are just people. 8/10 for trolling me into a response and have another.

also this. Don't think this is the same girl, cannot confirm