Diaperboy thread

Diaperboy thread

24yo who wears a ton of diapers

AMA

Why

You should see a fucking doctor if you shit yourself dude

What's it like to live with a crippling mental retardation?

please proceed

It turns me on, love feeling like a baby.

Only If i shit myself?

I think you jumped the gun a bit there user, the fact that i have an odd fetish doesnt mean i'm literally retarded. It might feel that way in your close minded chain of thought, but it isn't.

Uh okay

me too, i wish there were more like us

you always post the same pics

oh well, i'm already pretty happy i'm able to wear the diapers I want as much as I want

That's somewhat correct, I have a batch of 624 pictures out of which I post.
I do however add new pictures every once in a while.

Perhaps I gravitate to certain pictures I like the best.

yea i totally understand i got my own place just for that and it was so worth it, i recently got some abu space and omg those are amazing

AB Universe diapers are the absolute best around.
Space are my favourite too. They look so damn cute

Recently got a pack of ABU preschool diapers, they're quite amazing in their own right too.

I do need bumps or actual posts with questions to keep this thread alive.

i was checking out the abu preschool's you mentioned although they look a bit plain

Bump

Yeah they're very white, but the fact that they're cloth backed, give them a very different and special feel compared to other ABDL diapers.

wore and wet just one though.

yea it's nicer when they're breathable i find
i rather liked that he abu space was lined with cloth on the inside as it made it easier to wear for the amount of time you can wear one of those (it's crazy)

Absorbtion on the little pawz and space diapers are amazing. Can literally do anything drinking wise before i go to bed and wake up with it being able to take lots more.

Adds to the experience though, that you're able to wet it really without any worry of it leaking whatsoever. Like a real baby.

>ama
Why haven't you killed your degenerate self yet, you infantile potato?

yea it's a game changer like you feel totally safe knowing that it can hold as much as you can throw at it
it's everything i always wanted

why haven't you killed yourself yet, you close minded ignorant moron?

Would you like a change you poopy boy? Anyone?

Because I don't see having a good time as enough reason to kill myself.

Totally. Only part I wish they'd research is a way to put on a diaper tightly without overly putting pressure on your hips. They are a bit sore after a long wear.

Another person who wears diapers here, though not by choice. I have some genetic malfunction that left my bladder unable to send signals to my brain when I need to go.

Sorry to hear that user.

Are you able to get some gratification out of it now?

I think it must be pretty crappy where you have no choice and fuckwits like me wear diapers just for the heck of it. (other than being fucked in the head)

i honestly feel like i'd be better off if i became incontinent i've been at this for several years and i just love it, i've not succeeded yet however i believe i'm close i've managed to wet the bed a couple times too
what i want to ask is how much of an inconvenience is it to be 24/7 and are you able to enjoy it despite never being without

Like to poop yourself?

it's really intense and difficult to do but yea it feels great the only downside is the cleanup but i don't really mind it so much i just accept that if i shit myself it's gonna get on my hands and everything

A little bit. To deal with the stess I sorta just started enjoying it. Got bullied A LOT for it though. People were really cruel to me throughout school. And I don't mind. Diapers are pretty comfy for sure.

It's not as fun as it sounds. While you would get some sexual pleasure sometimes imagine doing that at a job interview or in front of your crush. People see and some people will not be very kind too you for it.

Exactly. Plus it's nice to be powdered and made to smell clean and fresh

What did they do in school?

A lot of things. Called me names. Would sniff the air around me, pull my pants back like they were checking (even though I still had full control over my BMs, it was just pee).

Babysitter also saw this a license to molest me as a kid. So yeah.

Oh yeah I think we talked. I offered to potty train you?

you know that's not even a deal breaker i used to wear pullups everywhere just for fun ofc and i actually love being around people doing that (i'm so bad i know) well i went to the shop in a full sized one more recently and i was so paranoid somebody would find out but at the same time soo excited, now i honestly thought if somebody said anything i'd die but it was obvious everyone could tell and it was just funny and i happened to overhear somebody say to the person next to them that i was wearing a diaper and i found i had the opposite reaction to what i thought i was filled with joy like it was the best thing to ever happen to me
i honestly would need a partner who would be ok with it as it's such a part of my life i just feel so incomplete without the freedom to wear

So you're that guy eh?

I mean if you want to go for it. I'm just saying it can ruin a lot of situations for you.

I am that guy. Still like the idea?

What a terrible guide.

I suppose I do. I'm not feeling very horny at the moment so I doubt it would be very fun. You should get a kik or steam or something. That way we can chat more often.

i've thought about trying this but i'm not convinced
i doubt it would be what i want

diaper girl here.
isn't it wonderful how little something so small can make you feel?

I have a kik dirtyboi221 what you think stinky butt?

tits and time stamp or gtfo

How often do you change the diaper? Do you piss yourself and them cum in them? I've watched a few diaperboy vids myself, they are pretty good. Most don't seem to enjoy shitting themselves though. Hard for me to find vids like that. To be clear I only go on xtube.

OP here, throwing some pics in too, to keep the thread looking nice.

Indeed user. Slap a diaper on me, and i'm a weak babyboy version of myself.

I'll add you in just a second. Look for someone called Spherical_Autumn

I change whenever I deem the diaper full enough to change, or when it happens to leak.

I like cumming in my diaper, but after cumming my interest in diapers dies down for a bit, so I usually hold off on that and just enjoy the hornyness.

I don't like messing either.

Sisters friends kik is kelrowu. She has to wear diapers cos of some medical thing that means she shits herself. Fucking hilarious. Make her feel like shit, she's really embarrassed.

she'll find support from us tbh user
i may make a kik just to get in on this

The trick will act as an irritant by having your body pull water into your colon and stimulating it in a way that causes an extremely strong urge to void to the point of near uncontrollability. It also only works if your chamber is already full.

Don't listen to the guide though. It will cause you to shit all over your bathtub.

explain how to do it correctly?

for me it's a lot about the humiliation, being teased, being told im not big girl enough for big girl undies, pat on my crinkle tush to remind me, random diaper checks... is it the same for you? or is it just all about the little place it puts you in?

forgot pic

You look adorable

where can i find a girl into this stuff? i would do pretty much anything

Posting from my crib whilst diapered. Everyone staying dry tonight?

I'd kill to be with you

Ah what's wrong sweetheart?

Where are you located?

Something of the likes, for me it's the idea that i'm not supposed to be wearing diapers and wetting myself like a baby.
The checks along with that and being changed and told that i'm not supposed to be diapered gets me diamonds.

I...Am....In.....Love...

Utah how about you sweetheart?

Chicago.

do you go to the little brunches in chicago?

ever wanted a mommy? bi/lesbian girls into ageplay and diapers are stupid hard to come by :( just wanna breastfeed my little and play with her hair

I'll just hit the important points as quick as I can.

You don't need to freeze the marshmallows. Room temperature is fine. Preparing your body with a water-based lubricant will help make things easier as well.

When you lie on your back to do the insertion, lie down on a cheap blanket and have the diaper underneath you as if you are about to tape up. The reason for this is that when you dip the marshmallow into the small cup of water before inserting, there's a chance you can get marshmallow sugar water on the carpet or floor by mistake when moving the wet marshmallow around, so this prevents it. Also, marshmallows can work much faster than what the guide is assuming you can handle. A fair majority of people have to let it go in under a minute or two due to the pressure they feel. When you are done inserting, diaper up immediately to prevent any actual accidents. After you are done dealing with the actual mess, you can shower.

Optionally, you can use a vinyl medical glove in order to lubricate yourself with the water-based lubricant beforehand and help with the insertion of the marshmallows which will also help keep your hands clean throughout the whole thing.

As far as marshmallow ratios go, 4 - 6 jumbo marshmallows for beginners, 7 - 11 for intermediates, 12+ for experts. As you do it more, you'll find your groove on what works for you.

yes! i'd love a mommy. you're so right, they are stupid hard to come by

I wish I could have a mommy

Have you seen a psychologist to deal with your mental illness?

No. Very original post though.

huh neat, where are you from let's make this happen :D

awesome, have you tried this?
story time plz

Not yet, but I will this month! I just moved here.

Light it on fire while wearing it

do you have a kik? would love to talk

:)

texas.

23/m/diapered here. Hai guys :-)

Did you guys see the MTV truelife episode? I was in Robert's story.

hi user

Yes, I have. I've done it enough times to find a flow that works for me and have talked about it enough to know how to get others started and what to prepare for.

I've tried freezing them and inserting them before, but I find that it doesn't do much but make it icy cold. It's just as manageable room temperature as it is frozen, arguably more comfortable too.

Also, different people have different resistances to the stuff in the marshmallows, not counting allergies. I'm not able to hold it in for longer than two or three minutes and that counts from when I'm done inserting and diapering up. The urge becomes very powerful that I can't last long at all. I've heard a few anecdotes about some people not reacting to the marshmallows at all or having a weak urge after the trick, but they have currently been very little others saying the same thing. Most of it is feeling the strength of it more than anything.

I forgot to mention that if you decide to do this trick, you will feel some aftereffects. You will feel some cramping, farting, and a little diarrhea from the marshmallows pulling water into your colon, but it's nothing dangerous and will dissipate within the hour or so. If you really want, you can wash out with a simple salt water enema, but it's really not needed.

For this trick though, use premium diapers only. It will be easier to manage in the end and you won't have to worry about leaks. If you want to help increase mess sizes as well, you can add psyllium seed husks to your diet as a supplement. It's a bulk forming supplement you take three times daily and it helps with digestive health. With it, you probably won't need to depend on the marshmallow trick as often.

Hallo! Is the baby toiger. 21/m/in a crib

wbu?

Depends...
are you a boy or a girl?

Aw, i'm british

i'm also british

Nice. They look comfy
Whats up?

i think i might try this it sounds fun
so from what i gather it's gonna be a bigger mess than normal

Ur a fagget op

girl. lol

i think my thighs are a little fat to be a guy lol

27/Straight Male/Washington
kik is floplife

Of course. Why are all the hot guys straight???

Generally, yes. The seeds help a lot. Again, the trick only works correctly if you already having something in your chamber. The best way to say it is you do the marshmallow trick at any time you would actually need use a toilet.

Another thing I forgot to mention is when you are applying the water-based lubricant to yourself, massage your rectum for about 30 seconds to a minute. This can be done by inserting one or two fingers and gently moving them in a circular pattern. This will help you relax before you start inserting. As a note, for as many times as I have done this, the entire process should be painless. You might experience discomfort once or twice, but it should not be at a point where it really hurts.

i wish i could speed up becoming incontinent