Sub Sup Forums, got a new job at subway and I start my first day tomorrow. What can I expect?

Sub Sup Forums, got a new job at subway and I start my first day tomorrow. What can I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cV542dRK3uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

20 hour weeks at minimum wage.

raises of 10 cents per year.

Everything that can go bad will.

you gotta be fucking quick. also use the paper to fold the sandwiches when they're ready and dont worry about crushing stuff.

I want to lock you in my basement and make you my sandwich slave.

A useful tip is that if you're struggling to close a sub before you wrap it, use the knife and kind of push everything in to the sub as you close it with your other hand. Really helps at times!

Don't be afraid to stab customers when you're ready to quit.

Jail is better than working there anyway.

Abuse for doing it wrong from fat cunts who can't make their own sandwiches so they go to Subway.

1. never having enough money
2. being treated like shit
3. being bored as fuck by how repetitive it is by month 2

get a skill.

To make sandwiches

you will now hate meatballs with a passion as they will refuse to close

give it 2 months and you're going to want to kill yourself. (personal experence)

You will get at least 20 people a day that you can't understand what the fuck they're trying to order and will no doubt complain endlessly that you aren't doing it right.

To start fucking kids like Jared.

When you cut the bread make sure at the end you cut at a 45 degree angle so the bread opens up flat an you can put the vegatebles in better/easier. When doing the second stage/veggies grab handfuls an lay them out toss excess back, it's quicker that way. The sauces slam the top down on the table before squeezing so it comes out easier.
t.Subway employee
Good luck user.

acurrate

So I currently work for subway and I have been for about 6 months now.

Don't listen to these retards, I worked 44 hours this week, albeit at 7.25. You can make a good amount of pocket change if you really work your ass off.

Remember that customer impressions are everything and the most money your store is gonna get will be from repeat customers. Learn these fuckers names and habits fast. Learn how to make them smile and how to make them leave smiling. Your boss will notice.

You're going to burn yourself a lot, so carry some burn cream with you, or at least make sure your store has some on hand just in case.
DO NOT just sit in the back doing dishes the entire time, your coworkers will hate you. Take initiative and help on the line whenever possible.

You get 1 free sandwich every 4 hours you work, so take advantage of that shit dude.

Restock the line whenever possible, nothing is worse than serving a line of 5 fucktards and suddenly having to duck into the back for more cheese.

When its quiet and no one is in the store, take the time to get some of your daily tasks done. If you don't know what they are, ask your manager what you should get done before you clock out.

If you ring up an order wrong, you can redo the order properly and have your manager void the original transaction for you. If they aren't in the store at the time, write VOID on the receipt and place it on the keyboard, then let your boss know when you can.

Don't make yourself too available, if your boss calls you in when you have shit you're in the middle of doing, don't be afraid to let them know their fuck up isn't your problem.

Thats all I can think of for now.

true

The cookies taste good frozen, too.

All the sodas mixed together taste like fruit tingles

Yo Lawrence Is that you?

You can expect to be making sammiches

Your pay will be determined by if your franchisee if with an EBA. I'm not and I happily pay my staff their penalty rates.

Your happiness will be determined by your store manager and your franchisee. If either one of these are cunts, then you're in for a miserable time.

However, if they're cool, it's hard to find a cruisier and easier job.

t.Franchisee (Australia)

Whereabouts? Are you a curry muncher? All the Subway workers in Australia are filthy fucking Indians and pakis.

I have an honest question. Do you have a degree in gender studies

This. My sis works at subway. Work conditions are fine and such, but the pay is shit.

Owner is a greedy indian.

Expect under minimum wage, customers who are fucking retarded, Italian herb and cheese mats, fat fucks, and cockroaches.
But you'll probably get 1 free sub per shift.
Personal experience

Indians will be your worst nightmare. They want exclusively veggie delights, which since it has no meat, you'd think would be simple. No, it's fucking terrible. They'll make you go through a minimum of 5 pieces of bread before they'll settle. They'll then want to cheese done a very particular way, and toasted very particularly, as well. Once you get to veggies, it only gets worse. They'll want TONS of veggies. Easily 5x what we're supposed to do of each, but they don't want you to get a hand full, they want specific ones. Get used to wasting at least 5 minutes per dirty sand nigger sammich. Then they'll fight you over prices, and try to get discounts that you can't give because they had to settle for a piece of bread, or the tomatoes weren't the right color, or you did three lines of mayo, and they only wanted two. Quit before you start. Worst job I ever worked.

So true, user is right, fucking nightmare

You, sir, are a scholar and a gentleman.

Just to clarify, by specific ones, I mean they'll want to individually pick each tomato you put on. Each slice of cucumber. They worst ones will make you pick particular pieces of spinach, and if you don't comply they'll raise a ruckus. Call you racist, threaten to get you fired, demand to speak to your manager(who when I worked there was a massive cunt that stole tons of shit from the employees, and store. I managed to get her on camera doing it several times, and get her charged with theft before I left)

Expect assholes like me who mumble and have to repeat themselves.

Also get ready for the football meatlong.

Oh my god. I've seen them doing this before. I didnt understand what was happening because I came in half way through his sandwich. I saw him haggle the price and just said wtf in my head. I thought it was a one off thing.

god I fucking hate indians

Blowjobs in the men's room.

I guess you could say that you want to make OP your...sub.

You can expect a shitty job that you hate

The fucking worst

youtube.com/watch?v=cV542dRK3uk

botulism
salmonella
listeria
E coli

that just crushes the veggies and even pushes them in the hinge

op, just focus on your hinge cut and remember to keep all the veggies and meat out of the hinge.

worked at subway for 2 years. you'll hate it. Even though I loved my coworkers it didn't matter, you hardly see anyone else. There are lots of shifts that you are left on your own with a check list full of shit that needs to get done before you can get home. Overrun with customers? too bad, better figure it out, while finishing all your chores in the meantime. Moving up the later just means working 50+ hours a week doing the same bullshit, but for $1 extra an hour. Seriously, find something else. This company is shit to work for

911 confirms.

indians are the worst. they send in 2 guys to order for both of their families, 10 sandwiches, or the entire caravan of shitskins will walk in and order themselves. all veggies, x2, with 9 different sauces. they never buy anything else either and never tip

Had an old friend who worked there. He enjoyed it for a month before realizing making custom sandwiches for retards is terrible.

Have fun doing it and making no money.

The job is easy, the customers are shit and working with teenage girls is not as fun as your Sup Forums fantasies would have you believe.

make me a tuna extra toasted, only tuna, no bread

"I wanna make that whore my wife."

I love you, user.

I hope you get shot.

lol pathetic wagecucks

i legitimately hope someone robs the place and you get murdered