Ask a Targetfag anything. Worked there for 3 years now and there's a lot I've noticed over the time

Ask a Targetfag anything. Worked there for 3 years now and there's a lot I've noticed over the time.

how many fellow employee milfs have you banged

How little of a fuck do you give? I literally walked out of there with carts full of stuff and the alarms never rang and no one cared.

Considering this is the real world, none. However, there was a hot milf that worked for like 3 weeks before being found sucking a dudes dick in the bathroom. Kid was only 16 too. So a milf did get fucked, just not from me.

I take shit all the time tbh. Never get told on no one cares,people see me all the time. I think I've taken upwards of $2000 worht of shit and literally no one cares. Granted the shit I've taken hasn't been the most expensive, when the Store Leader sees me and doesn't do anything you know you have a shit job.

Best way to steal yugioh cards. Additionally, can you steal yugioh cards for me?

i used to work at a gas station. everyone took food all the time even the manager.

it was all guys working there so they hire a girl. her me and 2 of my friends all rotating cashier. we all take shit, girl rats us out. girl gets fired. justice.

Yugioh fag here: Those are the things I steal all the time. They literally don't care about them. And those stupid fucking alarms go off all the time, even if no ones stealing so god forbid they do go off the people look at me, see I'm an employee and say ''Oh haha user did you steal anything? haha'' and that's the end of it.

Snitches get stitches. And fired.

Looks like I should apply then. If only they werent so fucking far away from here. I ain't spending 4 dollars on the chance to pull a pot of desires.

What gets stolen the most?

Worst kind of customer?

Worst horror story?

Lmao funny you mention that, today my brother came by and I slipped like 10 packages of Dark Illusions in there. We get home later, I open my half. We both pulled 1 pot each. Absolute best stealing day ever. That's like a $90 card.

FML fam. D/D/D is great but no way in hell I'm paying 180 for two cards. Good shit though. Wish I were more ballzy.

Oh fuck, here we go.
What gets stolen the most: well I'm going to tell a bit of a little fact from when I worked at Wal-Mart for like a month. Mexican tapes get stolen so fucking often. Like, they actually stopped supplying our store with them for awhile because they got taken so often. Here at Target though, I'd say probably Video games. Like half of the spider wrap doesn't work and we find those things cutt off all the time they even started putting cameras in the two whole aisles of the Video Game Department because people kept running of with literal cart loads full of thousands of dollars worth of electronics (yes, literal thousands)
Worst Kind of Customer? Mexicans. Fucking mexicans are the absolute worst kind of fucking guest I've ever had the misfourtune of checking out. Every single fucking one of them uses a fucking boook full of coupons and none of them speak a god damned word of English, keep in mind I work at a target in a white Neighborhood in the middle of a fucking red state. All they all argue every single time one of there fucking .25 cent coupons get rejected which is literally their fault every single time because they can't read the fucking language. Good god I fucking hate it. Blacks are better but not by much, the guys are all cool, buyt every single woman lies about the prices. A bit of insight, if you have an iten that's for example, 10 dollars and you tell the cashier it's 8, we will change it because no one is going to go back and look for a measly 2 dollars. Black women literally go like 3 -5 dollars on every single item they buy, and I can't call anyone up because not knowing how often it's happened they'll just be like ''Uhh, it's just 2 dollars, just change it'' and if I point out how often it's happened, the black women will complain that I was racist. (yes it's happened before)
Worst horror story was when a kid came up screaming with his mother that he wanted a toy, she did nothing to stop him. 1/2

Not OP but the target I used to work at had a kid that would come in every morning for about a week or so and steal yugioh cards. Everyone knew him as the yugioh kid after we eventually caught on and caught him. He had been ditching school to steal yugioh cards at target

2/2
She literally sat there and ignored him the entire time and he was screaming so loud, people came through my line, from the back of the store, asking who was getting fucking murdered. He knocked candy off the lines, he threw fucking shit all over the place and he hit his mom in face like 10 times (he was like 8 but still) he even tried to get behind the register but I blocked it with my knee. The mess from this little fuckers rampage so so terrible I actually had to turn off my lane so I could spend the next 3 hours cleaning it up. (because yes people, you make a fucking mess, we have to clean it up.) Thinking back I wanted to punch that little fucker in his face, this job isn't worth it.

wtf are mexican tapes?

i live in a middle upper class neighborhood in ohio (mostly red) but niggers and beaners keep fucking breeding and clogging the area up. my ex worked at target. literal same problems. she was a woman though so they didnt call her racist as much. minority cunts should be exterminated

We have a very similar person. He's a fat like 17 or 18 year old smelly kid who steals Magic The Gathering cards. I played a bit in the past and everytime I see him I fuck with him about what cards he's stealing. Like I'mm say ''Hey man, nice Kor set out right now right? Which cards are you hoping for?'' and hje'd muble out something along the lines of ''O-oh I u-uh don't have any cards'' and then I'd give him the kind of face like''Oh really?'' and he'd fuck off.

I worked at Target in San Francisco and the fags were the worst customers. They had that entitled persona about them and were always rude, snobby and overall just fucking faggots

Mexican music tapes. I should have specified. All sounds like Mariachi music to me, but the fucking wetbacks can't get enough.

Actually the fags are the ones I get along with the most. They're always like super gay though, like opened chested button up polo's with one like earring and like the fag lisp and shit, they're always nice and respectful and never fucking snuff you or anything. Our fags are top tier.

worked in a grocery store as a teen. kid smashed like 10 glass jars or tomato sauce. edgelord teens came in and threw milk jugs down the aisle. ofc i had to clean that shit up.
all the fuckers opposed to raising minimum wage can get fucked and clean that shit up themselves.
i did get the number of a single mom once though when she saw me cleaning up her kids mess

seriously. no one hates gays or blacks or whatever but the obnoxious ones who make others miserable can get fucked

I wish I was that lucky, fucking a lady actually tried to complain to my boss once because her fucking brat of a kid spilled an entire fucking family sized bags of lucky charms all over the place, and the reason he complained is because I fucking groaned. (Granted I also did say ''God fucking dammit under my breath, good thing she didn't hear that.) She said I had a terrible attitude, I should be fired or retrained, and that it wasn't her fault her little fucking timothy or whatever the fucking degenerates name was spilled it. And the fucking kid was like 12, he wasn't a toddler.

>Mexicans

I fucking feel you. I did a year and a half at Sears. You don't know hell until you experience some fat Mexican yelling at you in Spanish about power tools while his 7 kids cry and break shit around your desk. Glad I got out of that shit hole

Dude it's like you're looking into my life. I actually fucking emotionally connected with Donald Trump after experiencing this job.

trump is still a retard even if minorities are fucktards. anyone who thinks a 1%er who uses illegals for labor gives a fuck about a person working in a shop is braindead. trumps gunna legalize all the illegals just like reagan did. no current candidate is going to do shit about the minority problem

Amen. Have a free Sears tip:

Steal the clothes. No one gives a fuck. They'll jump your ass for stealing from tools/automotive/appliances/electronics, but no one cares about clothes. I watched a guy walk about with about 150 bucks worth of shit one time, my manager didn't even say anything to me.

I don't give a fuck if he's lying. If he promises he can get rid of the spics I'd help him lay the fucking bricks.

Only Sears near me closed down like 2 years ago. It flip flopped between a Sears and a K-Mart like 18 times (not even exaggerating that much) and finally just closed down

did u have to take a drug test?

>>Implying he'll do anything about it. They're here to stay. No wall nor river is too tall nor wide. Mexicans will find a way inside.

cry some more
faggot

Yeah. K-mart actually bought Sears, which surprised me. Both companies are in the shit right now, wouldn't reccomend working or shopping there. Our stuff was the opposite of quality.

One. When i got the job. It's been 3 years. Stop smoking the wacky tobacky for like a month, get the job, then do whatever the fuck you want. I've come into work blatantly high before, no one cares.

when i worked there we weren't allowed to chase or tackle people with the exception of AP and they usually worked with the local detectives to build cases rather than outright apprehend most people. if you do this regularly, chances are the AP department knows who you are and is waiting to drop the hammer.

All I'm implying is that he says he'll do something. Whether or not he actually does is something completely different. I just want the dirty fucking illegals out.

youre a dumbass then. hes not getting rid of spics, he uses them for cheapass labor of his chinese-made materials.
if you want someone to do something about immigrants, find a candidate who is serious about it and doesnt just shout edgy things to appease the lowest common denominator.
the problem is theres no candidate on either side who cares about immigration yet immigration is our biggest threat.
im voting for hillary since she might do something about college. the only thing trump will do is piss off foreign leaders and promote bills to get rid of his own taxes. when the rich get tax breaks, the workers like you and me suffer. same with free trade, it fucks the workers but trump isnt actually opposed to it. he loves his cheap chinese materials

We will get fired for even confronting them about stealing. We're supposed to get a description, point them out to AP on a camera, and then the police are called.

kek
you couldnt sound any more stupid if you tried

Let me put it this way. I worked at a Carl's Jr once. A couple years back. I come into work and this white lady is taking forever to order. Big line starts forming behind her right. I cough a little to try and get her to hurry up and finally she takes notice and orders some bullshit salad at a burger place. Since usually during slow times the restaurant was pretty chill, the cashiers had the duty of taking food out and watching the front. So I take some food out for this lady and she literally gets In my face

yes. they talk about a drug free work place but pot was fairly tolerated once you worked there unless you were a shit bird and they wanted an excuse to can you.
>some of the guys on my team would go and roll around town smoking on their 15
>one day they came back from break reeking and walked past the STL
>had a long talk at huddle that day about not doing drugs on break but nothing else came of it publically or privately
they did however test you if you filed a L&I claim or had a serious accident in the work place.

the TLs knew who the smokers were for the most part and as long as you didn't come in reeking of pot or smoke on break it wasn't really a big deal, ymmv by state, wash here

Oh so I'm a dumb ass but you're voting for a murderous she-hitler with the exact same morals as Trump, only with the exception she isn't honest enough to say what she thinks. She sells National Interests for personal gain and you think I want to make her the fucking president? I'd rather 4 years of nothing than 1 year of her. Especially after those leaks of her Emails. Which is hilarious as the leader of Wikileaks, the group that got the leaks, was recently found dead. Crazy coincidence. I won't vote for the corrupt bitch with a fucking body count.

And says that she lost her appetite because this 3 inch bit of tile that ran along the point of the wall where it meets the floor was a little dirty. She goes and complains to the manager at the time and my manager basically says we gotta scrub the whole perimeter of the restaurant because this bitch brought it up.
Long story short, fuck white people right? But in all sincerity my anger is towards that one bitch, as assuming that all white people are that petty is literally retarded.

my manager at a grocery store was a badass. he was a high school football player. he went to jail a few times for fighting at bars.
he didnt take shit from anyone. when nigs complained about the prices, he explained that he has no control over it and if they didnt shut up, he manhandled them out of the store.
we had a guy walk out with a cart of groceries and he sprinted after them damn near tackled him at his car.
he was on good terms with the cops too so they used to come around and chat with us. we had parties in the break room and just took shit off the shelves without paying. cops didnt care, they enjoyed the festivities

I had a good friend who literally smoked pot right in front of the bosses. Literally everyone loved him though, he was fucking awesome and whenever someone complained no one reported it to corporate.

correct.

I agree. Hillary is the one for me, but really only because that fat orange fuckboy would fuck all of us over.

Sounds amazing. Wish that shit rolled over here.

You should be at pol. They'd love your bullshit conspiracy theorist ass over there.

how so? i find his friendliness towards russia disconcerting and his foreign policy weak, isolationism can only benefit russia and china but i think you really overestimate the power he would have.

that is weird, because you do sound like you enjoy getting fucked all over

It really just depends on how long he could go without some sort of snafu. It could be another assault, it could be another 3am twitter rant. Anything and everything sets him off. Sure, a democratic Senate would balance it out. But imagine how badly electing duerte's white brother would make us look.

>email memes
>what is context
those leaks are garbage and so was that chop job of an okeefe video. like i said, im voting for hillary bc she actually has a chance to do something about college. that doesnt mean i like much else about her. no need to strawman and jump to hate.

wikileak conspiracy LOL. stay in your badement truther. wikileaks has been shit for years.

hillary is the system but trump is the rich asshole who controls the system. he IS the rothschild except hes not a conspiracy. the 1%ers run this country and if you think a 1%er is gunna change thibgs to make his life worse youre retarded.

we need a candidate who wants to legitimately get things done. not one who just shouts memes and conspiracies all day.

until then, the candidate to vote for is the one whos going to get the most done. and it happens to be hillary.

I think calling bullshit theories is a little unfair. There's definitely grounds to all the accusations, or they're just completely true. And to kind of piggy back off of a joke from Katt Willaims about Micheal Jackson, you don't just get accused of something for 20 fucking years and it's just not true. I thin it applies pretty well for Hillary.

Amen.

She's represents everything wrong with politicians all pressed into one person, and you think she's gonna get shit done? Please. I'm not gonna pretend Trumps some miracle man whose gonna come in and kick all the minorities out, but Hillary will do absolutely nothing.

so you're just worried what europe will think of us if we elect trump?

May be our best chance to avoid ww3 however. Maybe even a chance to form some kind of friendship with Russia and workable partnership with them. What's wrong with that.

he has no ability to converse with others. even his own candidacy team has quit multiple times. hes going to go to foreign meetings and piss them off. you see the debates, he refuses to progress in a discussion. hes gunna get us in conflicts we dont want.

also a 1%er with veto power is scary. when the rich get tax breaks, the workers suffer. hes going to veto anything raising rich taxes, anything against free trade, and anything that linits his exploitation of illegals.

his appointments for scotus are all absurd even to conservatives. he would legit try to become an authoritarian.

>hurr college and weed bro, fuck all my other civil rights

>hillary fags are a cult

Essentially, it comes down to this.
The Senate will most likely be controlled by Democrats. The GOP has no faith in Donald. They're pleading for voters to help them retain the house or whatever. So the way I see it, Hillary wins the presidency and potentially the house and makes some real drastic changes. Or trump wins and the house goes to the Democrats and he accomplishes nothing. If polls are indicative of the future in anyway, those are the two possibilities.

he wouldn't be the first president lacking in personal skills.
hillary is the definition of the 1%er political insider
free trade is fucking awful for americans.
the TPP is going to be fucking awful for americans.
if he tries to pull some dictator shit a leftist registered democrat will kill him. Hillary is absolutely an authoritarian.

>also a 1%er with veto power is scary.
>implying shillary isnt a member of the 1%
>or obama, or bush, or pretty much all the other presidents and candidates we had in the last 30 or so years at least

If Russia really is gearing up for war, do you think Europe and Japan would have our backs after donald does away with the treaties we have with them? He said he would unless we made them pay for it right?

whether you like it or not, hillary has been crucial to getting women fair heathcare and social security. she is proven to negotiate successfully.

i dont like her. i dont like her immigration, energy, env and so many other issues. but shes going to do something about college which is crucial atm. its right below immigration and foreign relations in importance.

trump has shown he cannot negotiate. hillary can. she has a better chance to get something done. 8 years of trump tax cuts burdening workers with no social reform is the worst thing atm

take a load of this fag
hillary making changes ?
are you retarded ? this was a rhetorical, no need to answer it

No puppet, no puppet, you're the puppet!

Faggot

"Get a load"

That's exactly why I chose to vote for Trump. I'd like think I'm a rationally thinking person most of the time, so as such, both candidates are complete and utter garbage. If Hillary gets in, there is more of congress supporting her than there is supporting Trump. She gets in and shit happens. Now the problem arises that things changing isn't always a good thing, things could very easily get considerably worse. Whereas Trump gets elected, Congress, even the GOP, fucking hates him, nothing will get suggested by him at the very least. And I want to gamble in 4 more years, maybe a competent leader shows up.

i dont smoke but education is crucial to the strength of the country. if you dont think so, maybe youd benefit from college. too many kids are failing college and beibg fucked from loans. when the youth is weak, the country struggles.

i dont care if weed is legalized or not. but they need to stop ruining lives over it. 20years and a felony for having a bag of weed is absurd.

yep hillary is a 1% shill i agree. but even shills can do SOMETHING right. theres no current presidential hopeful with a real chance to change thibgs. when ine comes along, i will vote for them: repub, demo, or indie.

hilldawg is a 1% shill
some of the 1% has already agreed to more taxes.
trump is the 1% who will not tax himself more.
big difference. hillary can actually do something.
btw, i am not a fan of tax the rich more mentality. it is not a long term strategy but its the best we can do for now.

>guy who spent his whole life negotiating and made a successful career from it cant negotiate, the girl who only lies and backstab her supporters is the good thing
come on guys, its not even funny
not to mention how out of touch with reality you are with your ideas about taxes, its cringeworthy

That's reasonable.
In all sincerity, change can be scary but being at a stalemate while the world around us moves on is also a bit frightening.

Political fags ruin yet another somewhat good thread. Sorry OP

any other target questions besides how do i steal stuff?

ive done that for quite a few jobs. only time i was tested again was because if an accident at work. had smoked weed everyday, obviously it came back hot for weed. oh well

Does your target have one of those little restaurants in it? The one near me does and it always seems so chaotic

if you dont learn why they are doing it and call them out on their bullshit, they'll keep doing it everywhere

Yeah, but it's not like Obama. Nice charismatic guy who thinks something might work. It's choosing between two of the worst possible people possible. I can't be on the fence and wishywashy about choosing no one forever, but I think honestly nothing happening, at least for the moment, is better than either of those two making decisions that can effect our country.

when has trump negotiated?

he has spent his life bruteforcing his businesses. he cant even listen to his own lawyers. hes failed in over a dozen industries bc he cant listen to anyone else. hes been bankrupted multiple times and lost a billion in a year. that is not the results of a great negotiator.

btw after the great tax write off of 95, trumps profit has been tv shows and leasing his name. he cant even make money from his businesses. he only has money now bc his dad died a few years ago.

>>successful
>>Steaks, airline, vodka, board game, casinos, dying brand, failed university and in a few weeks you can add trump TV to the list.

how do you manage to work at Target for 3 years?

I brought up Trump on /b, I had it coming.
Pick it up and take it out the door. As long as no one is looking at you intently there's a 80% chance no will care or notice.
We have a Starbucks, because, well, White Neighborhood. My discount works there though so I mean, hey, good shit.

We did but during a recent-ish remodel they did away with "Target Cafe w/some Pizza Hut menu items" thing and expanded our in-store Starbucks instead. Its' weird that it's not there anymore but I think they're on the way out nationwide.
The Cafe was okay but the people who worked it were always depressed and seemed annoyed when you ordered any of the decent menu items because they were more work. Kids usually made a mess of the dining area sometimes but it usually wasn't bad.

Not OP, but I've been working at fuckin Subway for over 3 years. About halfway through I lost my motivation to move on and now I'm just trying to pay off my credit cards and get a car to widen my range of job opportunities

College.

>9 out of 10 of his endeavors give profit, 1 doesnt HE IS A HUGE FAILURE

You buy any trump steaks lately ?

do any insider trading with the clinton foundation lately?

Oh wow you sure got me

>says the guy who thought one of a few failed businesses among pages worth of successful ones was a sick burn

I'll give you that, many more people have seen the clinton's meat than the trump one, but that is only if we count Bill showing it to the white house trainees and stuff

Man, and here all I wanted to do was have a fun thing where I talk about work. But like I said early, I kinda started it.

nobody cares

Ah well, had to slip it in somewhere. Hillary doesn't put out for anyone or anything, unless it's climate change, free education and lgbt rights.

Fair.