Experiencing the 4th dimension is like seeing the universe from inside an infinite spinning tube...

Experiencing the 4th dimension is like seeing the universe from inside an infinite spinning tube, the rotation speed of which is governed by stimuli such as light and sound and which is infinitely kept in rotation by energy which ceases to take shape of physical things and instead is what can only be described as a liquid flow.

Just a theory.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacetime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol the universe is a tube. i bet you think the earth is round too. burn the witch
fuck you
fuckin faggot
whore
man whore
shitty upper lass white male!!!!
also vote Hilary!

There is no fourth spatial dimension.

If you think there is, supply evidence.

Newfag leave

Time is the fourth dimension you dumb retards.

in a way what hes saying is like the same idea as. in reference voyager episode. where tom pairs takes the delta flyer out, and hits warp 10. he goes so fast
he sees
the universe moving around him
he can now warp basically any where, he is almost infinite. the same idea in wtf was that.. shitty will feral movie.. elf? yea Santa is real

No possible way 3D can account for the whole universe
Black holes
All the anomalies that happen daily.
I also think we havent experienced it yet because we're stuck in a closed loop which eplains the limits of amplification of certain waves

Now, you say theory, but I would very much like the research notes which led you to this conclusion. Peer reviewed of course.

Time is an oversimplified concept made by man

>Stuck in a closed loop

This

What the fug

>All the anomalies that happen daily.
Like what faggot?

Kek if I was a scientist I wouldnt be posting this on Sup Forums

Just based off an accumulation of things I've read over a couple years, sped time thinking about it if you want

Time is also not a spatial dimension.

Time is the truest system of measurement

Time is on my side

No the concept of time is just based off the relativity of which objects move combined with the way a human brain percieves this. Not reliable in the least.

Oh yes it is.

You are over-complicating. Time is the differentiation between the present, the future and the past.

The 3 things are distinct.

That's not what the maths suggests

Explain..
Is time not inherently what makes us EXPERIENCE. Our conscience only captures the simultaneities of objects and places them in juxtaposition for us to sense. Can we really separate the movement of objects from the act of moving? Time and duration are hence made one but only within our mind. From when you sleep to when you wake, is the external universe not existent? Yet time is distorted to be short in your mind but the duration maintained the same.

Incorrect. The only difference between those 3 things is how you perceive them, not their nature. BUT your egocentrism is normal for standard humans: you think reality is defined by your experience.i

> the future and the past
So in your eyes the 4th dimension is to put it short everything happening at once?
Because that's completely different

They are very different. The past cant be altered. The future can be shaped. If they are the same thing, chop your dick off and post a pic here... then go back and undo it.

everything that can happen has happened. in the reality that we are all particles set in motion since the big bang to a predetermined destination. we are and were and am now.
#iamthewalrus

Which is why it is a concept made by men centuries ago to help understand stimuli thank you for agreeing.
No, objects in motion dont stop moving when youre asleep friendo

I'm sure the second dimension would say the same about the third dimension, brainlet.

Implying that in infinite particles there is only one "us"

indeed i am

Why a tube? And technically according to quanta there are 21 dimensions so why would the fourth have only massless projections like light or sound. And also with you in the middle of said spinning tube wouldn't you be at most mass in rotation cause all frequencies to cease?

>Stuck in a closed loop
What do you mean by this?

>Assuming the past can't be altered.
Who's to say that altering the past isn't our future.

Youre basically preaching the whole endless possibility thing and then doubling back by saying we only have one existence pls explain

>There is no fourth spatial dimension.

In classical mechanics, space and time are different categories and refer to absolute space and time. That conception of the world is a four-dimensional space but not the one that was found necessary to describe electromagnetism. The four dimensions of spacetime consist of events that are not absolutely defined spatially and temporally, but rather are known relative to the motion of an observer. Minkowski space first approximates the universe without gravity; the pseudo-Riemannian manifolds of general relativity describe spacetime with matter and gravity. Ten dimensions are used to describe string theory, and the state-space of quantum mechanics is an infinite-dimensional function space.
The concept of dimension is not restricted to physical objects. High-dimensional spaces frequently occur in mathematics and the sciences. They may be parameter spaces or configuration spaces such as in Lagrangian or Hamiltonian mechanics; these are abstract spaces, independent of the physical space we live in.

None of this lends any credibility to OP's faggoty hypothesis, though.

The last can not be altered. It can be replicated in another similar universe but never #timemachine or whatever
You time is on a singular plane surrounded by other singular planes some of which encounter the same choices you have

A 4d graph can be represented by a 3d graph plus time.

I am not OP i am
i see exactly what OP means jsut a supporter maybe with a different view point but all in the same its mine and i have every right to have it.

Not just light or sound, I meant to add etc.. basically every stimulus at a given moment affects its rotation. And its not actually you as a human being standing in the tube thats just to give perspective.
> all energy is basically flowing like liquid

I have this idea that we havent experienced other dimensions because our dimension is a closed loop, essentially not letting any other form of perception in and keeping everything from going out

me @
ever way that the particles COULD have moved. they moved/ are moving. You are jsut a being lucky enough to live during this. There is no TIME. we jsut made up a name to describe what we UNDERSTAND as AGING.
Water + metal + time = rust
re written as
water + metal + aging = rust

water erodes with age/over time. nah mean

I see what you mean. Respectfully I have to disagree considering our consciences act more of a static discharge than fluidity. Have you considered the positive and negative charges surging and dying created all 3 previous dimensions? Protons,muons,nervous system.
Thoughts?

check'd

Not bait was just curious what other people thought of my ideas
- OP

We already knew that it's called oxidizing that's why you have to eat your antioxidants that still doesn't explain the construct of time

follow linkage again.

What forms of perception?

We'll I'm studying quantum mechanics so any view point helps keep up the interest!

its the same just a different word to ease your understanding of reality.

Father Time- often depicted as a man who continues to age

the electrical impulses in your brain for a type of organic self aware computer system. feel honored

I never said they stop moving, just that to experience a movement and to measure the movement cannot be done with the same EXPERIENCE. To measure the distance traveled, one must separate the action from the experience, thus separating the movement from the moving. The EXPERIENCE of seeing the car moving across the highway is not in itself what one uses to measure the distance.
Yes I was agreeing with the concept, but not the presumption that time in itself is not a dimension. Do we not need to look back in time to remember the quality of sensation from the moving car to measure the distance? Even if our physical self can't traverse time, can't our mind conceptually make haste through it? What then does a dimension imply? Is space and time not inherently linked. Once you travel the speed of light, is time not changed? Does your position on the dimension of time not become an asymptote to the space it travels?

this is all a simulation. stop arguing.

This is literally what I'm trying to get across, subatomic particles that make up everything we know right now flowing in intricate patterns, the tube is also obviously not solid its a collection of stimuli the rotation of which is caused by said particles, the combination of which makes up all previous dimentions

/thread

What's your saying involves particles and charges. Time does not. Space is constantly expanding and time expands with it so it's not just a name it's a construct involving motions and with every construct comes composition

>stimuli such as light and sound
There is no sound in vacuum! Checkmate!
Bring me another dickhead.

This

I know what senses are at the neurological level. I'm wondering how this makes us a closed loop and what perceptions are repelled/contained by our dimension/universe

That wouldn't be a fluid then that would involving charges. So it wouldn't flow like a river it would surge and disrupt like lightning

This is the one valid argument so far brb revising entire idea

Right all I meant by flow is to get across that its a propelling force of the subatomic level powering the rotation. Not sure exactly how it would move since this is far from observable at the current time. Sorry for my autistic wording ig

I can't believe so many anons believe in the same "conspiracy" I do. I believe it's most probable that a much more advanced civilization created us, probably as a simulation, and probably to filter out unwanted personalities for AI or something

If you got stumped there maybe try passing junior year next time

Unless the vacuum spun fast enough to create a outer breach of atmosphere from lost particles. We are talking about a tube here so what goes around comes around losing matter colliding with one another creating an atmosphere creating sound for the said person inside

Explain the need for centuries of involvement assuming AI could just as easily be eradicated by this life form before its even a seed of an idea

Ai won't irradiate but it will make the human population lazy. Why learn when everything is done for you?

What is time though at its fundamental core?
Why doesn't everything happen at once, and what causes time to slow down when approaching c?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spacetime
No need to thank

Eradicate*

>vacuum spun

Did i just read that right?
How can _nothing_ spin?

space isn't "expanding" the original BANG is aging and working its way to the end of the explosion. it already happened. if your reality can move to the 4th dimension you can see the explosion from the out side.

The universe is a champagne bottle opening.
the big bang was the pop of the cork.
shit spilled everywhere
/done.

now reverse.

cork pops,
shit flies,
pause,
pick a bubble
u are somewhere in that bubble. what you call time is the same thing as the ageing process of the explosion.
it birthed- POP
it aged- EXPLOSION
it died-fizzle~~

what you think of as time is what you use to describe our reality in that frame of the explosion. it happened already though. its done. time is non existent. we invented it.

now the 4th dimension is like taking that scene of the bottle popping. and putting it into a 3d rendering program where you can see it all at infinite frame rates and pixel ratios.

Time is only a dimension with regards to space-time. Which can be seen as a graph, with space as one axis and time as the other.

However, the space axis is all the dimensions of space, which are the 3 we are aware of and then any additional ones which are theoretical.

So the 4th dimension, is really just another direction, at 90° to the x, y and z.

Our simulation could be done in what their version of seconds is

That's what we've all been wondering faggot answer that and you've answered OP perception

why'd you even bother posting here? you're only gay

You fogot the pic

Experiencing the 4th dimension is looking at your watch.

If time were to go twice as fast, your day would be just as long but you would feel the creation of ideas, experience of emotion, and understanding of concepts double in time. In short, you'd be a retard.

For pleasure or hobby at that point
If we ever get to the point where we can transfer data to our brains then ideas may just spill out without even trying

Dubs confirms

>time is real

Another reasoning towards there being extra physical dimensions is why the force of gravity is so weak.

It takes the whole planet to pull something small and metallic (like a bolt) "down", but a small magnet has a greater force to pull it "up".

The theory is that we only see a small part of the gravity force in our 3 dimensions.

Ill answer it for you then. A vacuum cant spin. Therefore both OP and yourself are giant faggots. From the Elton John school of faggotry.

Didnt say the AI would eradicate, I said this supposed higher lifeform could Scroll up to see why seconds wouldn't be a thing to any sentient being of a higher level of perception

That doesn't answer any of my questions faggot.

Serious question but do you think there is any form of afterlife.

Kill yourself
Report back

There's a study that our conscience goes to another universe

>space isn't expanding
>big bang theory is real
Pick one

Dude go suck a dick and stop projecting

>Dude go suck a dick and stop projecting

I think the same thing known as consciousness is ejected from the body and reaches a level of perception not requiring outside stimuli but encompassing all

- OP

Good maybe next universe I get sent to won't have a Sup Forums and make me filthy rich.

what you think of as the after life is life. as all reality is one. once you die. reality continues without that other one.

Explain how an afterlife would work then.

Especially the connection between your brain decomposing and the skybar with cloud lined decor and hundreds of chesty blondes that you are imagining.

>fantasy

stupid motherfucker detected.

Expanding on your gravity theory, we now have discovered gravitational waves. There's something that links everything together, like 3d balls on a 2d blanket. When they collide, the blanket ripples.
This could suggest a higher dimension

what you think of as expanding. is it continuing to age. its living out its life span expanding its life till it ends