Dry heaving and bad anxiety at 445 in the morning due to alcohol , trying to ween myself off...

Dry heaving and bad anxiety at 445 in the morning due to alcohol , trying to ween myself off... Pushed a girl out of my life who I love because of it and I'm facing jail time.... If I died in my apartment no one would bat an eye for days cause I don't talk to anyone. Is there any other piece of shit alcoholics up at this time? Please come and talk to me

Drinking some vodka mixed with some lemonade. I rarely drank any liquor until beer wasn't cutting it for me recently.
Fuck it

dont think about anything. just drink and go to sleep

Haven't had a drink since the end of September
29 years old
Facing prison for a crime I didn't commit
Drove gf away until she dumped me, now I'm lonely and she's getting pounded by strangers

Anxiety is 10x worse when I'm drinking
Although my social anxiety is crazy without it...
I think I'm going to get drunk on Thursday

My ex and I used to drink like fish
She would go insane and lose her mind about once a week
Hitting me and shit and suicide attempts

What was your crime if I may ask? Also in the same boat... Maybe a year or two for me :/

I'm alcoholic. Only reason I'm not drinking now is I literally don't even have money for a $4 bottle of wine.

Lost my licence earlier in the year, 5 years for a DUI. Wasn't even my car. I can't afford one, not that it matters now.

I'm accused of battery on a spouse
I never touched her except to pry her off of me

Where do you live that you lost your license for that long?
I just finished a year probation for a DWI and I can drive in 90 days.

Sounds like you can't control your alcohol with your mental problems. I suggest you stop drinking and stop by the nearest mental help facility, before you go off the deep end

Facing 17 years (if you include all of the bogus charges: threats etc..)

I'm sorry to hear that man... Swim crashed a car that wasn't his while intoxicated . swim is just biding his time trying to figure out when to walk into the police station . swim hates life

I just yelled at my newborn for crying now the wife wont talk to me. Im very tempted to drive to the local bluff and an hero by gravity but scared I might get picked up for drink driving along the way. Now just sitting in the dark with heavy feeling in chest

Is there a warrant for your arrest?

Australia. It was my first offense. I blew 0.209. Reversed my girlfriends car into the mailbox. Someone called the cops. Never even left the property.

I narrowly avoided prison. Got 6 month suspended licence, $1500 fine and 12 months good behaviour bond. I dud get sentenced to 24 month interlock but I have no car to fit it to and couldn't afford the interlock device even if I did. So since I can't participate I get a 5 year automatic suspension.

you dun goofd lad

That blows. How old are you?

Just suicide by cop if you get pulled over
Stop being a pussy
At least you have a wife and newborn you prick
I'm alone

I ruined my life due to cocaine, so I get it..

Are you addicted to alcohol? Physically. You need medical help to detox off it, especially if you get DTs. Get some benzos if you dont want to go to a detox. Preferably valium.

A wife and newborn that hate me
Just like my exwife and the kid from that marriage
I dont want to die just want this shit to stop. My life is a joke, trust me, i wish i was alone i could have died by now

Whats dt?

If I had a connection that would sound like a good idea

Delirium Tremens. Shaking, hallucinations, seizures. They can literally kill you.

36. It'll be 41 before I get my licence back. If I even bother. I'm twice divorced. Estranged from my family. Don't see my kids from the first marriage anymore. Living in some shitty small town in the middle of nowhere in a loveless sexless relationship.

Drinking is about the only thing that makes me happy anymore. And that's slowly killing me.

Good luck faggot. Alcoholism nearly ruined my family and I have no sympathy for you.

I'm not an alcohol but I do like getting drunk

>benzos
terrible idea.
giving alcoholics benzos just gives them another addiction.
better just to start weaning yourself off alcohol, it's going to suck no matter what. if you're going to go to the doc for drugs, try to get some Naltrexone.

This

Hmmm you could buy them on the darknet, but that cant help now if you dont have everything set up to buy on darknet. Id go to the doctor and tell him whats going on. Again this is only if you get DTs. Not everyone does.

My (now)ex gf got addicted to blow and gets trains ran on her for rent money.
I want to kms.
I love her and miss her but she's gone forever.

Benzos are given for withdrawl. Its not permanent. I suggested valium because its long acting and easier to reduce after after alcohol withdrawl has passed.

I just get the shakes and kind of an irregular heart beat, stomach rot and lately some bad anxiety probably due to pushing that girl away.. Blahh

Benzos are marijuana for wd's if there is going to be any. Quit the benzos once it's over. Keep smoking the weed. Be nicer. Everything will be ok faggot

Currently have the shakes and a bottle of vodka next to me... Want to throw it down the drain and get out of this rut but idk... I may need a shot or two... Can feel my body craving it, can't even get to fucking sleep and I have work today

Benzos AND marijuana I mean.

>Benzos are given for withdrawal.
only in supervised (in house) treatment programs tmk
they have an abysmal track record with alcoholics, any doc who is doing otherwise is hugely irresponsible

Yea i think you need medical help if you get the shakes. That is a symptom. Doesnt mean your guaranteed to die without treatment. Theres a very high chance you wont, but you wouldn't want to risk it. Weaning is not a good idea. I know very few ppl that have weaned themselves off drugs they were addicted to, alcohol included. You would only need valium for a week to 10 days, and you can start reducing dose probably on day 6.

Dude there is literally nothing else they can give you. Benzos work on the GABA receptors just like alcohol. Now GHB does too but thats stupid to give. If a doctor doesnt give you valium its gonna be Librium, a benzo. Theres no way around this.

Take kratom, take ibogaine, take LSD.

no one is arguing there is anything else they can give you.
if you come in seizing up they will shoot you up with benzos but they will not send you out with a scrip

Not an alcoholic....I actually just woke up to take a shit and was on here to try and fall back asleep...however.... my father was and is an alcoholic and it ruined everything he's ever loved. Lost his wife, in the process of losing his house, countless jobs, a steady rotation of different "friends" until it effects them. The disease will take anything and everything you love away forever. Do whatever you can to better yourself, please.

Good luck brother

I take that back some anti-seizure medication MAY work but there is a lack of evidence. Benzos have a long history of success. A doctor will know how to use them properly.

I'm debating going to the hospital and getting anything that would help me get off booze... I've weened myself off multiple times this year with no avail... I'll go 5 days max then go on a bender and say crazy shit to people ... I just want to be done w this crippling addiction , easier said than done..

Thank you for sharing that man, seriously and thanks for the encouragement

I quit drinking for good when my dad blew his head off with a shotgun in the livingroom of my old house. My entire family even my God damned cousins are alcoholics. Fuck that shit.

Bump

This here may have truth to it. They did a study using LSD to help alcoholics quit and it had something like a 60% efficiency rate. Although you'd want to address some of the physical symptoms so some clonidine would definitely help.
I say LSD and clonidine.

Im a former heroin addict and it was very hard to ween myself, in fact I was never able to do so. Get addiction help as early as possible. And a good one. 12 steps work for a lot of ppl, but i couldnt stand that bullshit. I went to an outpatient doctor who supplied medication and therapy and ive been clean for 14 months. I wish I got good treatment earlier. One user is right Naltrexone would help but you need to detox first. Ive known alcoholics on it who did amazing. Even one who had so much bad shit happen to him that there would be no way I wouldnt use if it happened to me.

Bumping

Any other alcoholics have zero problems from abstaining from alcohol for long stretches, but then give up on finding happiness while sober?
I'm a month in and I'm bored and boring and depressed and anxious and I just want to drink.

I wish, I feel like I haven't slept in fucking days

Looks like this thread has come to an end... Thank you all for contributing and good night

Is my ex hot?

Looks like a dude

Thanks