Name an artist better than him right now...

Name an artist better than him right now. All of the singles he's dropped from the new album are legit 10/10s and better than anything since Salad Days. He's going to come out with the AOTY and he's got a lot of mass appeal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ep2CD5ger-Q
youtu.be/tdbZJ2Fgm_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dude On the Level is fucking great

ron boots

Dman i can't, guess music is over.

Pack it up boyzs-

MGMT/Velvet Underground ripoff

his fanbase is pure cancer.

His music is decent, but once I found out his first release was satirical, I dropped him.
>does music satirically
>people eat it up
>keep doing it
ok

i prefer HOMESHAKE, his ex bandmate

I think he's pretty good at what he does, pretty charismatic, and plays well live.

Only downside is that his impressionable fan base are probably the only kids who still think cigs are cool. Not putting him down for that, it has no bearing on his music quality, it's just a shame. Even if they grow out of him, the habit will probably stick. It's the downside of post-ironic sincerity.

Nah, neither of those. Can't even see the similarities between this and MGMT.

Mac DeMarco is great, but he comes off as being a very self-aware artist who makes style a priority. His music really sets up a mood (and that's a merit,) but it doesn't really stand out as a new genre, so I wouldn't really put him as the most important artist of now. To name some bands that I consider better: Titus Andronicus, Parquet Courts.

homeshakes new album is garbage

I hope the new album has a lot of songs I don't think I can handle another 11 track 40 minute whateverfest

11 songs is still a lot though

>listens to cleaners from venus once

I honestly want like 17.

his new album has 13

it really is a great track, super relaxing. Has that iconic Mac sound but it's fresh af.

James Blake. Talented, and is not a fucking manchild like meme demarco
>protip: "look at me I'm smoking aren't I cool?" only works when you're underage

youtube.com/watch?v=ep2CD5ger-Q

Here's the new song

He's in this new skit.

youtu.be/tdbZJ2Fgm_s

THIS

excellent

Thank you, user