Femanon here. Do your worst and roast me. Protip you can't

Femanon here. Do your worst and roast me. Protip you can't.

Those sunglasses and that receding hairline scream "hangs out at the local playground".

The only positive thing I can say about this picture is at least these twins don't dress the same.

Oh,how lovely how the feminist goes out of her way to ruin everyone's life. Even the husband/fuckbuddy looks at your picture with concern. "Is she having a stroke?" "Is she inclining her face so we don't notice her double chin?" "Is she really doing another none-profile shot that she lifts her head just a bit so we don't see her double chin?"
"Why does she even wear that nose ring if it's going to get swallowed up by her fat in a few years?"

And then that's when the concerned thin lips appear. Also, this "Roasting" bullshit that leafy made for you underage B& to post other peoples pictures is pretty annoying.

OP, give most pics to roast

down syndrome look tbh

fuck outta here you entitled nitch!!! go divorce someone. did you marry a nigger from niggerland?

using flowers to cover your large forehead, lifting your head to avoid double chin, and wearing (what looks like) a low cut top to bring attention away from your face

oh, and baiting people to roast you so you can enjoy getting that small amount of attention, because you sure as hell don't get attention from anyone else

not picking up what you're puttin down

So hurry up

You look like sloth from the Goonies

where did the necks go tho

you're a woman, give it some time and youll pick a fight with another woman and she'll roast you for me.
its just science

this would suit you better

You look like a great value Adele

checkem

rekt

check'd

thats actually hot

Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture) . As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. Kind of reminds me of lurch. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair , since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible.

I cant tell where the neck ends and the head starts