I was there the Pepole are shit i dont like this Baltic hipstars they are all american sluts now !!!evrey one speak in...

I was there the Pepole are shit i dont like this Baltic hipstars they are all american sluts now !!!evrey one speak in English there evrey one just its discasting this Pepole are all belong to poland level not strong russian serbs ukrainans and belarussians or germans

Balts are american and all the world sluts and it Will stay like this forever

Dont even dare to say a balt is a slav even if a balt is a russian even thet his a russian fuck all Baltic Pepole fuck the russians there to and fuck the real balts

Why any strong East cyrrilic slav need to go to some shit land thet no one give a fuck about balts are all losers and hipstars

Russians need to go to poland or hungaria or czechslovakia or East germania bur Never to balts this Pepole are galabol and boring

Slavs are like this

Vladimir go and kill this america Guy
Ok miroslav i Will kill him i hate americans fuck englos slavs and englos can Never be friends no problem moj brat

Weak Balts are like this

Arnest moskivicus go kill this american Guy ok
Ok vladis mirovis but no i can Do it sorry call the East slavs to Do it i love americans i Love there movies and Nigers god bless america we are friends for ever

Fuck you balts you are not importent and Never Will be watch us the slavs becoming empire soon and cry whan russia serbija and greeks take constantinopol back and kill all turks

Fuck you balts just watch the sagas of the slavs becoming great and cry watch us with your eyes

New empire soon it Will take just a one man and 500000000 East slavic soldiers to finish the job of our ancestors

But This time in the next war we Will born latvia and istonia to the Max and replace all of them with polacks and russians balts are a mistake of poland and russia balts are not Pepole they all need to Die just like the jews :)

God bless East slavs and deus vult to My self and My Pride for My slavic blood to remove all balts from this world

simply ep*c post my jewish friend

Never i Will just cut your head off them My head off and Die happy but Will Never adopt your shity fake dialect

East slavs have Pride some thing thet you Will Never hed and Will Never have our kodex is kill me or i kill you you balt i am russian there can only be one

Also why dont you tell your gaverment to kill all the russians in baltia just like stalin Did to balts ?

Problem Will be selved ?? But no balts are to weak even to fight a russian so you diss them ?

REMOVE BALTS
2PAC IS ALIVE HERE IN RUSSIA

WE ARE VICTIMS OF COMMUNISM

Remove balts
Give estonian bf

PRIBALTY FASHISTY
DEDY VOEVALY
SLAVA RODINU

Is this /balt/?

>tfw dedy voeval
FUCK YOU FASHISTYYY NAKATEM

I want Estonian bf too

>East Slavs have pride
>Doesn't live in east slav lad
hmmmmm

Fuck Stalin and Lenin and bolsiviks but god bless the white army and all russian ukrainan belarussian german soviet emperial soldiers thet died in honer in the War bcoz of this red bolsivik scums not even let us become a ortahdox union and the new rome

I am consider My self greek now not russian but still russian serbs and greeks are brothers from the same mother and have same history and same alfabet and liturgia and holydays

Balts are fuckd if they like there latin alfabet more them the cyrrilic alfabet thet the greeks give us

Greeks and ortahdox liturgia above all rome and constantinopol for ever in My heart My hate to turks and westeners Will Never go in the west satan born and in the west the world end and Die the antixrist Will come from the west by the jews soon i spit on the west and East slavs need to know thet the west Will Never help us and the wast chatollics Will for ever Will be the problem for the East ortahdox

The west end whan the East come whan greece start the vatican over its a War btwen ortahdox and chatollics

Ortahdox helpd other ortahdox Pepole like russia halpd serbia and bulgaria in sipka and Kosovo (babiluns)

Chatollics Never halpd no one just for themself (jews)

is this some shitty ripoff of the remove kebab pasta

mind iour own business niggers

This is violence now.

>estimate population 6,000,000

russians know what to do he he

I've seen this pasta for 2h and it's already stale as fuck

go russia
i love russia

reminds me of something

Baltics WTF! Explain yourselves!

But they are.