ITT - too soon

ITT - too soon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9R7Pkqzbyi4
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/health/dreamworld-tragedy-theme-park-admits-rapids-ride-pump-failed-regularly/news-story/594d457a391c802a4e1a065e91f6aed9?nk=5f0e3a240f567dde312788880245d9cb-1478091579
abc.net.au/news/2016-10-26/dreamworld-to-reopen-on-friday-thunder-river-rapids-ride-checked/7968968
youtube.com/watch?v=lV7J7pP4QLI
nydailynews.com/news/national/scuba-diver-survives-sucked-nuclear-plant-article-1.2553804
twitter.com/AnonBabble

story?

The worst part is that morons will still get on that ride everyday.

I RAFT really loud

Wtf you talking about. I ride that every time I go.

In straya there is a themepark that every cunt loves. Something broke and 4 people died right in front of 2 kids. Kids are super traumatised, families shattered.

etc.

I'm guessing it flipped over and people died.

Or OP made it up. Who cares.

google 'dream world raft ride deaths'

Yeah, everyone on the tube got mangled under the ride.

I'll ride it again. Statistically more likely to die driving to dreamworld than on that ride.

op here
ride stalled and a raft got flipped two peoples heads got crunched in the conveyor whilst two facing them drowned it was mum, uncle, uncles partner and a random that died whilst the children of those people watched from the raft behind

Yeah, but there's no escape from death if you fall out obviously. At least with car accidents you have some measure of control.

How did they die exactly, so the rafts tip they fell off. Did they drown? get sucked into some kind of mechanical appliance and squished, smacked in the face by other rafts. How did these people die, i was looking into this a couple of days ago actually, and they give no details mostly its just specified "Two got caught in the ride, it is believed that rafts collided"
Theroies anyone?

They were on a conveyor, and when the raft was about to leave it the raft flipped. Two people got stuck in the conveyor and sustained "Injuries incompatible with life", The other people got trapped underwater and drowned.

lookit

hmmm more people in the raft survived than in a car annihilated by a truck.
I get that its comforting that you're driving, and that you feel you can save yourself but in reality even the best drivers get randomly turned to paste.

For the other americans out there going "what the fuck?!", here's how it happened.
Apparently on the aussie version, the belt at the end isn't plated or covered, the entire mechanism is exposed.
So 2 of those poor sods got mangled in it.

The other 2 fell through and apparently didn't know how to swim.

>some measure of control
>retards who barely passed driving test all over the place
>retards who have been driving for years and could barely pass the test all over the place

>source: passed test at bare minimum 80 without EVER having driven a car before. I'm better now.

another pic for reference

You're probably part of all the idiots who are terrified of terrorist attacks, but still drive/smoke whatever else has infinitely more chance of happening.

this guy gets it

I wanna see those crushed heads.

It must look very satisfying, like cracked egg shells

Two people got thrown out as their side got lifted up because they hit another raft, they landed in the water on the conveyer and probably got stuck/killed/drowned/combo, other 2 were sitting on the opposite side and they got dragged down under water probably whilst wearing a seat belt, as they went down they got chewed up by the conveyer aswell.

Apperantly there were 6 people in there, 2 kids. although sometimes it says the kids were seperate, but that makes little sense anyways.

When they pulled out the raft, the seats were completely gone, and they are pretty solid.

Where are the picture god damn it!

This is the closest you get to a human meat grinder!

Under appreciated

This pic has a weird depth to it. No proportion at all.

for comparison here's one i've personally been on

im guessing people care more about safety in the US where even a broken toenail gets you sued for a gorillion dollars

Ausfag reporting in.

GO TO BED FAGGOT, ITS TOO LATE FOR OUR HEALTHY YOUNGSTERS TO BE AWAKE

The conveyer had more of the slats in the past, but they got removed at some point, leaving the huge gaps.

But yeah here in the EU we also have those conveyer belts covering it, but it seems in this case it wouldn't have prevented it from happening as the raft flipped right after the conveyer and got stuck behind it, although the passengers would have had better odds of surviving but it would still be really dodgy.

amerifag here

this would not happen in most US theme parks.

here's a similar ride @ universal orlando,

youtube.com/watch?v=9R7Pkqzbyi4

>but they got removed at some point
yeah 'cuz they got in the way m80.

Bravo

Yeah, but mass shooting would :)

What the fuck has happened to you faggots.

Pics or it didn't happen...

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/health/dreamworld-tragedy-theme-park-admits-rapids-ride-pump-failed-regularly/news-story/594d457a391c802a4e1a065e91f6aed9?nk=5f0e3a240f567dde312788880245d9cb-1478091579

Ride safety isn't easy. But still, in 2016 you'd think a "great country" like Australia would be able to design an attraction that isn't a screaming death trap.

subscriber only article you fucking faggot

Screaming death trap or a single freak accident you could have never predicted

abc.net.au/news/2016-10-26/dreamworld-to-reopen-on-friday-thunder-river-rapids-ride-checked/7968968

who told you ht this is a great country?
theyre wrong
its comfortable at best

Sure you could have predicted this. Missing essential safety equipment screams screaming metal deathtrap. It was only a matter of time.

But hey, at the end of the year, what's four dead people when you're still netting millions of dollars in profit.

Actually too soon OP. Have some class.

Even with a conveyer like this would have happened in some way.

No liveleak... How great, we need a trump

Nothing is too soon. Nothing is sacred.

Lel, saw something on the project tonight about how anonymous is a positive creation of the internet....

its not like a 10 yr old boy got decapitated several months ago in the US on a waterslide due to safety malfunctions or anything

They say both decapitated, and neck injury a lot, not sure which one it really is.

>implying you wouldn't. Been in service for 30 years

Being decapitated does NOT mean the head separates from the body. A decapitation IS a neck injury in the most literal way.

>Decapitation (from Latin, caput, capitis, meaning head) is the complete separation of the head from the body.

That's my understanding

wolverine told me

Yeah, not sure what your source is but decapitation is when the skull is severed from the spinal coloumn. The head doesn't need to be removed for this to happen

>Internal decapitation
>youtube.com/watch?v=lV7J7pP4QLI

>internal decapitation
>inter... decapitation
>in...decapitation
>decapitation

kek

Now imagine this
nydailynews.com/news/national/scuba-diver-survives-sucked-nuclear-plant-article-1.2553804
>Christopher Le Cun was boating off the coast of Hutchinson Island when he and his friend went under to check out three large shadows beneath the waves that looked like buildings.
>After diving down, he felt a current that quickly pulled him toward one of three intake pipes, got sucked in and was immersed in darkness for five minutes in the water being taken to cool the St. Lucie Nuclear Power Plant.

CAROS!

Wouldn't that have to be more defined as internal decapitation then, rather than just using decapitation for both situations.

Like..Aussies

what makes you think we fucking care about your shit country and you shitty theme park deaths

For real

No one gives a shit