How old are you?

cap this im too lazy

Why

Such a Shane

Thanks Shane

nice bait man

thanks based shane

Done.

stop trying to be an edgy faggot, you faggot. kill youself and only yourself, immediately

It's always such a shane when a nice young boy goes and does something crazy like this

Your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

So Shaneful of you

Somebody call the cops this Shane character is implying he's going to shoot up his school!

Dont do it, Shaner

I was v& a few months back for making a thread like this.

Why is the old thread deleted?

but he'll be shane free if he does

Shane shut the fuck up

new thread

What a Shane that your probably just an edgy Faggot looking for attention on an anonymous social media

I'll call the police.

I sent the school screengrabs of the post, his pic and the other details.
Oddly, enjoyed being a SJW.

Don't do this. "YOU"'re too beautiful to die in vain. "YOU" can get pussies or boy pussies as much as "YOU" wanted to with that good looks of "YOURS". Don't do anything stupid....

Dont bea faggot

>ITT: Sheer autism

will I hear about Minnesota happenings?

snitches get stitches. you're aware that janitors give out i.p addresses for the right price, right? time to start running, faggot.

do it faggot, but dont forget to kill yourself afterwards

Yeah, yeah. You're going to have run a long way, dildo.

dude, OP is already getting v&ed.

Schools are being shot up all the time. Why should we care? Unless we are shooting up the school, we haven't done anything wrong.

All reddit lurkers probably reported him already. kys sjws.

are you fucking stupid?

And lo, off went OP to the fabed land where prison wine flows like water and sex with the butt happens all day. Who can say what became of him?

>we
underage edgelord and firstclass faggot detected.

doing gods work, my son, gods work!

Can you come to my town and also kill my slut of a ex? I Will make sure you won't be forgotten ever.