This is my new girlfriend, rate /10

This is my new girlfriend, rate /10

WHERE IS MY RETAINER
I WON"T BE DISCUSSING ANYTHING OTHER THAN MY RETAINER

OMG YOUR MOMS GONNA KILL YOU! That retainer cost your father's yearly salary!

YOU ARE GOING TO RETURN THE RETAINER. I PLAIN REFUSE TO GO THROUGH THE ENTIRE CHARADE OF FORCED HELP.

2/10

lmao 1/10 can barely look at her and im high af

Tie-my-dick-to-an-anvil-and-drop-it-off-an-ocean-liner/10

You might have to take a new picture. It looks like her cheek got stung or something. One side of her face is smiling the other is frowning.

Did she get in to an accident, OP?

projecting

She's pretty fucking ugly but on the plus side you're getting more pussy thank 95% of the people on this website.

OMG she is a beesting victim. We're assholes.

Btw. Found ur retainer. Will drop in your locker after lunch

Tie her dick to an anvil and drop it off an ocean liner/10?

I'm not going to imply she isn't female. That would just be mean.

you just goof'd hard.

How so?

you know how.

>We're assholes

A shocking revelation.

No i don't. Explain it please.

Thanks to you guys she has just committed suicide, I hope you all feel like shit.

Post pussy ibet its Harry

this is the 11 year old cancer survivor who committed suicide because she was bullied

Why would i need to explain it to you? you're the one who thought it and it was your subconscious that projected it

Sleestak/twampmoose

Well, as you know people typically don't know they're projecting. That's why they CAN project, rather than feel hypocritical.

So, if you want me to know how i am projecting, you have to explain it to me.

>just committed suicide
You don't have fonts like that in 12 minutes. This is old news.

ITT one pump chumps

she is a the 11 year old girl who killed herself recently after being bullied because of her facial deformity (caused by brain cancer). She basically survived cancer but gave up to bullying by shooting herself using her parents' gun.

Did she forget her epi-pen the day this pic was taken? Looks like she has been force fed nuts or what ever gave her that reaction..

It's a fairly taboo thing to think about.
I am not going to repeat it because i am fairly disappointed in you. Think about it and im sure youll figure it out

Brain cancer.
Yeah, I suppose that counts as an accident.
Welp, RIP.

I thought the post in the first place and didn't think i was projecting. I'm not going to see it.

On the other hand, if you have no idea how i was projecting, because i wasn't projecting, and you were just being a silly billy, that would be a plausible alternative if you fail to explain it to me.

>shot herself in the head
her parents' fault for giving her a fucking gun.
>muh second amendment!
and look where it got ya.
fucking morons...

Now I just feel bad..

Damn if her parents didn't have a gun she'd be okay.

we can talk about something else if this makes you uncomfortable but i know projecting when i see it and you are projecting.

WHERE IS MY FUCKING RETAINER

Fuck man. Do you even get your pants down before you piss? Nice softball

Susane boyle/10

I bet shes a freak in bed though

Downs?

Only if that bed is 6 feet deep though.

Then explain it. Explain how i am projecting. I'll even define it for you incase you don't know a rigorous definition.

Projecting is when you make a judgement or a statement about another person that you yourself are guilty of, or you feel a vulnerability there. It happens because the person assumes the other person thinks like they do, and would come to the same conclusions or has the same basis for their anxieties. It's a failure to imagine that a person can think or feel differently from them self.

So, now, armed with this knowledge, can you explain it?

Ups?

>was going to say her moves are deadly
>next stop hell

NUH-UH!

Okay. I thought so. Don't worry though. *hug* It's okay.

This is the last photo I took with her..

I'm not here to tell you how to think. I'm not running an inquisition on your thoughts ( i am running an inquisition of where my fucking retainer is)
If you know what projection means and you said what you said then you are clearly smart enough to understand that you have let it slip.

I'd still fuck her with a bag over her head.

I cannot imagine how what i said is projecting. Because i THINK i am making an honest statement about my feelings on the ugliness of the person. I cannot think of an alternative to my feelings. I am functionally blind to my own projection, even if i know what projection is.

And explaining to me how i am projecting is not telling me how to think. It's telling me how you think i already do think. And explaining it isn't Inquisiting me anything. It's explaining what you think was me projecting.

okay i believe you

So please explain how i am projecting.

*scratches your chin*

But by your own admission and repeated statements it is clear that you weren't projecting.

*purrrrr*

^_^

Doesn't matter as long as she puts out.

YOOOOOOO
i know this girls parents

Well, i THINK i wasn't projecting. That could be false. You thought i was projecting. I was interested in how you thought i was.

Get Petted!

and i believe you. you weren't projecting. i was wrong

on a stormy night a ship does not choose it's port and you don't look at the mantelpiece when poking the fire.Good for you OP

Names? ;)

Okay. Have a nice day, user.

You want me pet behind your ears?

Sure.

You're a good kitty.

*purrrrr*

^_^

so for all you fucking cucks getting all hot and bothered about this chick. Heres some straight up dirt on the whole situation.
>The school did their best to try and break her off from the bullying (changing her schedule, letting her go out of class early) and she still went to the "bullies". Like brought it to the attention of everyone and still went to them.
>Her real mom and dad are actually pieces of shit (step-dad was the one who took care of her mostly, raised like own daughter) and they are the ones who turned the story into a huge deal
I honestly don't care about any of this shit just felt like getting some stuff out that not many know. Kill yourself if you want to who fucking cares. And killing yourself because someone is mean to you, well that shits hilarious. Go bullying!

honestly i cant remember their names. Heard the shit through the grapevine a couple days ago and cant remember what they said their names were

I'd like to imagine you're a loi catgirl. You're the cutest!

Awh damn, it's okay, I still love you dad.

Cuuuute!

I imagine them to be a fifty six year old man grooming children on Sup Forums

It is only right that Sup Forums ends in circlejerking.

To each their own, I guess.

This is the U.N. Resolution 2015/317(c) approved method of clitoridectomy until 2025. After 2025-3-22 cryogenic removal is the preferred method, while maintaining the cruise ship method as an alternate until 2031-9-22.

I try to imagine you guys in fancy robes like some resident evil cult instead of a bunch of high brow pedos.