Insult/roast my girlfriend

Insult/roast my girlfriend

shitty tattoo, meh choice in underwear;
make her take her panties off and spread her ashole

Will you make fun of that too?

Here now let me hear it

Do you like these better?

Dude I'd shove my cock in that asshole just to remind her to keep her cheeks spread at all times

It these

Email me her snapchat so I can flirt with her on a daily
Kevinstacey35@ gmail dot com

Awesome I would love to watch that

I bet you would now email me her snap so we can get to talking, I won't say a thing about Sup Forums it'll be like 9/11 an inside job where only you and I know what's going on

Or these

No I wouldn't do that to her

I can respect that, can I tell you how badly I wanna make her moan ?

Would your girlfriend like my cock in her?

Yes please do that's what I want to hear give me all the details what holes and everything

Definitely and I would love to watch you fuck her holes how big are you?

sharpie in pooper?

her boyfriends a faggot

I don't think she would do it but loves anal and butt plugs in her ass

then make her but her biggest dildo up her ass

I will try

are her tits so bad that you just show her ass? i bet they are

>that tattoo

I didn't realize it was still 2004

thats a guy!

You tell me

Lol I hate it she love it

More ass

Anyone wanna roast my chicks full pussy?

I bet thats not even your load, faggot

Cant prove it but i assure you its mine

Show some good pics of pussy from front. Natural, not spread. Also some frontal underwear shots. One of my fetishes is the shape of a chicks pussy through underwear. Bonus points if you can see a landing strip or tidy pubes through the underwear

Will tell you how I'd fuck her in return

Another... roast her

Bump

Love your girl op seen you post a lot before her ass is her best feature just eats up thongs

Thanks man how would you like to fuck her?

Every way possible bro!
But for starters id have her on all fours with that fat ass stuck up in the air for me with a nice lacy g string and pound that shit doggy

Ginger detected?

Awesome would you fuck her ass or pussy?

No I wish but she is blonde

Probably stretch her pussy out alittle half hour in her pussy then pull out and slip in her asshole.

There is nothing to roast....
Seexy bitch

lets see her getting fucked

Awesome would you cum in her asshole?

Thanks what do you think about her pussy?

I'm a different guy, but i wanna fuck her ass so god damn hard rn

Best I have of that

my gf has those panties

She has an incredibly eatable oussy, awesome nipples and a beautiful shape. Would treat her like a whore, bind her wrists, clamp nipples and stretch her labia while burying my fingers in her pussy. Force orgasms unrelentingly and then cream all over those tits.

Would you cum inside her while I had to watch?

Awesome post a pic of then or her in them

Love it keep going would you fill her ass with cum?

Fuck yes, i'd cum ALOT too. Got any of her bent over spreading ass?

you can fuck her asshole and ill fuck her pussy bro tagteam this cucks bitch in front of him

I'm the op and would absolutely love that to happened while I watched of only it could come true

Fresh ones I just had her send me do you like?

Mmmm, i'd leave her gaping. Love that ass i'd fill her up so fuckin good

Would you make me lick her as show after you filled her up?

With her wrists cuffed behind her back, would force her to mount yours or another friend's cock in cowgirl, and then with friend supporting her as she leans forward by squeezing her tits hard, would fuck her ass unrelentingly. Cum deep inside, and after completely spent would pull her head back by her hair and force her down harder onto the cock in her pussy.

as annon was gaping your bitches asshole id be pumping my fat cock in and out of her pussy

Dam man you are making me so hard I wish someone would do this to her in real life keep going man

Dam I'm in love and would love to see this actually happen hopefully one day my dream will come true would you fill her with your warm cum?

You are a god op.

I wish but you anons make it happen for me I love all the replys

Dude I've done all that back when the wife and I were swingers. You can too, just talk to her and then search for groups near you and go to a party. Fantasies sometimes become a reality if you meet the right like-minded couples.

But regardless you're one lucky SOB to be in a relationship with such a hot and seductive lady. Enjoy and thanks a lot for sharing her with Sup Forums

Awesome I hope to make it a reality soon

Anyone else?

Yeh id feed your girl my bbc bro

Pic?

So she had 50 bucks one time? Cool cool

Huh?

Dumb fuck. Her cheap whore ass tattoo

Got it yes I fucking hate it but nothing I can do about it

From?

Illinois

Nice. My thoughts:

Pussy shape decent, good pubes growth pattern, not too dark, but her shaving/trimming is a train wreck. If she can't shave or wax it clean, tell her to rock a landing strip.

The way her clit shape comes all the way up to the top of her pussy and protrudes from between the lips is kinda weird. Also the way her pussy tucks under her butthole is weird.

Good tits though, decent body, would definitely fuck. Pussy shape through panties is really good. Tattoo is utter trash.

Would have her suck my cock while she told me how nice my cock is compared to yours. Tells me how it fills her mouth up nicely. Then I would have her sit over me with panties on and stroke my cock just like pic related. I'd cum all over that slut and then after she got cleaned up I'd suck on her pussy lips and play with her clit till I got hard again. I'd make her cum a couple times then pound her asshole raw dog and fill her asshole with my cum. I'd make her let it drip out of her ass onto your bed and shit so you could clean it up later.

Finally if she was into it I'd recharge again and let her dominate me. Fuck my ass with a strap on while she strokes my cock. As soon. As I start cumming flicks my cock and stops touching it. As soon as my cock stops twitching and goes limp I degrade her for having such a trashy tat, call you a cuck, and peace out

Awesome I love every part of that and yes she would definitely fucking your ass with her strap on she fucks my ass all the time with it and I love it it even vibrates

more booty shots nigga? that ass is fat

Let me see what else I have

thanks bro your girls ass is way fine

yeast infection

Lmao ok thanks doc

She's been to war and back....