Proof Donald loves Sup Forums

Proof Donald loves Sup Forums

Yesterday:

After the FBI email probe was re-opened I researched what a voter could do if they had voter's remorse. Turns out four states will let
you change your mind. I posted that info under the guise as a PSA on Sup Forums.

Used some click bait stuff on women being drafted by HFA, I did not create, and did not particularly like, but I thought it would attract some sensible chuckles.

Used them as visuals, and posted the procedures for changing your already
cast ballot in the four states.

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/1/early-voting-buyers-remorse-some-states-allow-ball/
time.com/4551711/hillary-clinton-emailgate/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/1/obama-presidency-to-end-with-20-trillion-national-/
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/08/09/the-donalds-right-hillarys-200000-upstate-new-york-jobs-plan-was-a-bust/
graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/
money.cnn.com/2016/10/21/news/clinton-paid-women-less/
dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/clinton-campaign-found-huge-gender-pay-gap-at-clinton-foundation/#ixzz4Nkc1KXGY
observer.com/2016/10/clinton-campaign-dems-have-yet-to-prove-a-single-wikileaks-email-is-fake/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is channeling Sup Forums

>Let's send our women and daughters to go get violently killed, raped and tortured, hahah!

Fucking Christ, I want to punch a kitten.

Today Donald HFA will do all it can to leave the email story. "Trump bullies women!"
Do not let her. Double-down on "Hillary for Impeachment"

That dark, divisive, paint strokes they like to use to describe Donald vision for America in this case would be true if Hillary wins

One

I wish our leaders would lead battles like they did in times of old.

Yet you're perfectly fine with men getting sent to be killed violently and tortured?

You're part of the problem son.

If Hillary is elected, the evidence of corruption revealed in the leaked emails exceed Watergate.

The impeachment of Hillary will hog our governments attention. Elect Donald and skip the spectacle.

So how can Sup Forums tards help the Donald today?

Upvote email news stories, call or write local, national news, requesting more email scandal stories. Research and post your own email scandal "win-finds."

Here is the link I used to get the "PSA" info

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/1/early-voting-buyers-remorse-some-states-allow-ball/

Spread this info Sup Forums or risk being hunted down by the Hillary SJW!

There is so much evidence, this will be the scandal that the Obama years will be remembered by.

Mr. President, you made this.
And it is all "wee-wee'ed up."

Lol this is amusing but cmon, everyone knows hillary is going to win. Who honestly believes they'll let Donald become president? How would that even work out? I'm not even for Hillary at all but just cmon.

Corp lawyer = fail (Walmart board)
1st Lady = fail (Monica)
Sen = fail (corrupt carpet bagger)
Sos = fail (sold 20% of US Uranium stocks to RUSSIA)
Jobs = fail (weakest recovery)
Women card = fail (Hillary is 4 Hillary Period)
Race card = fail (beat Cops assassinated)
FBI card = re-loading....

>I'm not even for Hillary at all but just cmon.

Me either, but do you want to watch her lying to congress over the next four years (till her impeachment) or work with Donald to make America Great? Choose wisely...

Sorry but I don't like either. Donald makes some interesting points and stuff but nah. Just gonna be an observer in all if this. Less than a week left to see how history turns out.

Proof: Two Mom's do not make a Right

Proof that no one is born gay(nor straight). It's all based on parents, environment and that persons thought process.

>Sorry but I don't like either

So your stand is: "I want SJW fiddly rules up the backside." "I love tasty Clinton lies, yum, yum!"

Got to agree with OP, elections are about making a choice. Not voting is a choice. Choosing to engage in life outside the basement can be a scary decision.

I literally just told you neither. It's not some "if you don't vote for A then you're for B" situation here. I could vote independent to throw it away or just sit at home and he ready to shit my pants.

how about you mind your own fucking business, boy

>immediate action of executive orders

So, build a really expensive and giant wall that will maintain its expenses because it has to be operated. Check.

Tax the piss out of the middle class. Check. (Look up his plans, this isn't a farce.)

Destroy ISIS, which we are already trying to do so I guess MOAR MISSILES. Check.

>mind your own fucking business

Spoken like a free Trumptopian, but there is a sour, undead smell off you... sniff, sniff...

Clearly they are enlisting women so when they start a war with russia they can kill of the remaining whites of this planet.

Will do.

>really expensive and giant wall that will maintain its expenses because it has to be operated

Oh shut it cuck. Every serious country in the world has a border limits. Open house ended
when raiding started.

Nice try with the false flag race bait.

Hillary has no power here!

Be gone CTR!

Ive been seeing this around. It sincerely makes me want to hurt people.

Hillary Clinton’s Emailgate Is an Attack on Women!

Trump would never even be bringing this up, nor would WikiLeaks but for the fact that she is a woman.

time.com/4551711/hillary-clinton-emailgate/

>It sincerely makes me want to hurt people

Hurt them where it counts, the ballot box!

Maybe actually aim those missiles at muslim targets instead of christian targets..

not only he says he tries to do, too bad he failed.

We have borders not a giant concrete slab that supposedly is better than a chain link fence because you can't possible hop or climb under concrete, right?

Nice on cherry picking that point and nothing else. You know your presidential pick is literally retarded with no feasible plans.

But please disregard all that I've said and call me a cuck again.

Obama, and other democrats are starting to distance themselves from toxic Hillary. She's clearly going down in flames, and they don't want to be anywhere near her.

>time.com/4551711/hillary-clinton-emailgate/

Time? Chuckle I loved that time Time was played on that false story on Russian underage hookers, and that was decades ago. Time has not improved.

I forgot they had programming for "Christian-seeking" rockets.

"When Mr. Obama took over in January 2009, the total national debt stood at $10.6 trillion. That means the debt will have very nearly doubled during his eight years in office, and there is much more debt ahead with the abandonment of “sequestration” spending caps enacted in 2011."

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/1/obama-presidency-to-end-with-20-trillion-national-/

Weak shit, but made me smile.

I meant the dyke parents. But I know what ya mean. Whatever were doing, were doing right.

Maybe

That's a cute little potato.

8/10 would listen to her downy giggles

Did you know hillary voted in favor of the wall in 2006.
the save wall act got passed.
They stoped the project not because they forgot how to use iniment domain.
No they forget to finish it becaus ethe wall were it is in place actually worked.

Why would a government that ships fire arms to mexican drug cartels wants to close that border.
Guns that literately killed thousands.

>You know your presidential pick is literally
A CRIMINAL?

Don't get mad, if you post is unworthy of my attention. Improve your game or fuck off.

Fixed it for ya cuck

Did you read about the bombing of syrians, right after that isis had a massive attack ready on that very same location.

"I was for the wall before I was against it" -HRC

kek

Building a border wall isn't at all an impossible task or a money pit as every crybaby liberal is screaming about. First off, border walls, when constructed and staffed correctly are extremely effective. Israel is a perfect example (and just because it's 1/15th the size doesn't make it any less accurate of a comparison as the only difference would be how many people would staff said wall.)

We're also talking about almost 2,000 miles of construction. This would employ tens of thousands of people in all sorts of trades and professions from tech/computers all the way down to common construction trades. All those people looking for work and LEGALLY allowed to work in the US would find a lot of new openings.

In the end it would put more money into circulation and actually stimulate the economy with more spending in fact (believe it or not!) we actually did the SAME FUCKING THING with construction of the highway system during the Great Depression and all those people digging ditches, pouring concrete, and building shit actually saved our economy.

The only people who are crying against a SECURE border wall are A) Illegal immigrants that are already in the country and now want legal citizenship after shitting all over our laws and their own people by stepping over their own countrymen and cutting the line B) Children of illegal immigrants aka "anchor babies" who wouldn't be here to begin with if their parents weren't felons and criminals (illegal immigration is a felony and makes them criminals) C) Business owners who profit off of using the labor of illegal immigrants or D) Any combination of the first 3

Tell us again how this could NEVER fucking work when a project 1,000 times bigger has ALREADY WORKED IN THE PAST.

Tell us again how it's somehow RACIST to not want ILLEGAL immigrants to be able to walk across your borders and ignore your laws.

Tell us how it's RACIST when "Illegal Immigrant" isn't even a fucking race to begin with.

of course he likes Sup Forums its the only place youll ever find someone who would vote for him

Its a Halloween costume. For fucks sake. Lighten up

When campaigning for Senator of New York, Hillary Clinton PROMISED numerous times to deliver 200,000 new jobs to the citizens of the state.

The funniest part?

She fell flat on her face then and failed at 200,000 yet people think she will actually fulfill her promise now to deliver TEN MILLION new jobs. topkek

Hillary Clinton has a PROVEN track record of failure and lies.

Donald Trump has been successful in over 500+ businesses and only filed bankruptcy on TWO (That's a SUCCESS RATE of 99.98%)

How exactly is Hillary Clinton better for the economy? I know you guys aren't THAT stupid.

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/08/09/the-donalds-right-hillarys-200000-upstate-new-york-jobs-plan-was-a-bust/

And what did you got in turn?

>ppl on welfare get more money then ppl that work 40 hours
>no more healthcare
>roads are ground up in to gravel not to be repaved
>militairy despite its massive budget hike still has to make do and salvage parts of other equipment to repair stuff
>massive migrant problem destroying europe.

it looks like they used this money and gave it to the enemy
>ow
>gave a couple trillion cash money to iran.

I like how the Donald has been saying things like
"I will fight for all Americans!"

While Clinton says shit like "half of them are a basket of deplorables" what will she offer them?

More insults. Nada

Were on Sup Forums of all places... Perhaps you should practice what you preach.

>the only place

kek

graphics.latimes.com/usc-presidential-poll-dashboard/

I see Nimble America is hard at work on Sup Forums.

Leave us alone.

Hillary Clinton claims that she's "fighting the sexist wage gap" for all the women suffering from oppression in America. The funniest part is that her supporters actually believe her! Lol

Nowhere does the "sexist war on women" exist as blatantly as the Clinton Foundation itself!

At the charity organization headed by Hillary herself, the "average salary of the highest paid men is $294,157.50, while the avg salary of the highest paid women is $181,576.66 ($112K difference)"

The "median salary of the highest paid men is $346,106, while the median salary of the highest paid women is $185,386 ($190K difference).”

And you still think HRC gives 1 fuck about women's rights or equality when she is actively keeping the wage gap and the "war on women" alive?

Stop being fooled by "buzzwords" anons. You're smarter than that.

money.cnn.com/2016/10/21/news/clinton-paid-women-less/

dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/clinton-campaign-found-huge-gender-pay-gap-at-clinton-foundation/#ixzz4Nkc1KXGY

>the only poll where trump is ahead

cherry pick much?

The irony is that most legal immigrants are for the wall. Mexicans that crossed the border legally, went through the proper channels and had to bust their ass to do so, they resent all the illegals for being faggots.

Who has a good guide of what has been found in the WikiLeaks leaked emails?

The illegal to read ones, we are dirty boys.

you know its fake though right? she didnt say that.

Wage gap doesn't even exist, people are fucking retarded. But that's what they want, look at our schools.

What the fuck dude, jesus
I know mentally damaged vets who would want to destroy your faces in a coked-up rage if they saw this.

I'm not one of them though.

Its is also the last places on this planet were theer is actual free speech.

>still have to deal with libtards trying to guilt insinuate and plain bs`ing tho

>The irony is

TSA has a horrible detect rate, and that is in the controlled confines of our airports.

What do you think the intercept rate is for our border patrol out in the wilds? 10% 20% 30%

Why don't we know?

Trump fags on such hard damage control they don't even realize I'm voting third party and AGAIN ignore any accusations and call me cuck/dipshit.

>she didnt say that.

Didn't say that publically, or didn't say that privately?

What? That's not even true. It's like saying most Berliners were for the wall.

Nimble Americas money is hard at work I see.

Fuck, you've probably swung the vote. GG

They are lefties, they dont rationalize, hillary is their religion and they wont listen to reason fact and argumentation.

>on such hard damage control

Clarify for me cuck, on whom did the FBI re-open an investigation?
Who has released the CTR?
Who will lose?
Her.

>media isnt owned by the bank
>your consent is not engineered
>you have a brain

You're trying to compare apples to oranges.

The TSA is heavily OVERSTAFFED and is still completely incompetent.

The US Border Patrol is severely UNDERSTAFFED and underfunded.

For the money they're given to work with, the US border patrol is actually extremely effective. It doesn't help that liberal faggots try to tie their hands of actually being able to do anything by re-naming felons and CRIMINALS crossing the border "Dreamers" like they're not breaking the fucking law. Thanks for that Obama. Just like he said if he had a son he would look just like Trayvon.

Get the fuck out of here. Don't blame the effectiveness of the border patrol on dumb shit politicians trying as hard as they can to make BP ineffective at every turn.

>hillary is their religion and they wont listen to reason fact and argumentation.

I know it is like some sort of parallel universe where feudal tribalism reigns.
They are incapable of thinking beyond the HFA narratives. Now they are back to "Trump bullies Women." WAAAHHH

Trump. wait and see. And on this day i will be laughing at all those rage fueled Sup Forumsacks.

That's not at all what it's like. Not even close to the same thing.

And yes it is true. The other ironic bit is the fact that white people dont want to build the wall because it's mean to the poor Mexicans, but meanwhile, Mexico is planning to build a wall to prevent Central Americans from illegally immigrating to Mexico!

Big difference of screening ppl that go true a check poins VS not letting them cross a stretch of open land and a wall with 60 pounds of mexican brick weed on their back.

>trump already spoke about policies to get rid of the illegals already in the country.

Meme magic. Enjoy letting Russia take half the globe and the country going bankrupt. Also those new libel laws which make it illegal to criticise rich business men. That's what we always needed, more censorship.

i'd fuck him

Shoe me a poll that says it's true.

>The TSA is heavily OVERSTAFFED and is still completely incompetent.The US Border Patrol is severely UNDERSTAFFED and underfunded.

Wait so you are saying it just money that keeps our government from being perfect?

So wouldn't a Billionaire be better than Millionaire?

>believing a word trump says

absolute fucking idiots
all americans
just fucking imbeciles

Meme magic. So this is how the campaign spends it's money?

>completely disregarding that I'm not voting for Hillary AGAIN

Top kek m8

You burn down one straw men they just bring in the one that you burned down before.

I am amesed how coletivly ignorant they are.
All of the use the same comunicative tactis.
>insinuate
>insult
>imply
>ignore fact
>create false narratives
>twist fact like a wokkle
>flip flop
>counter accuse the thing that they just got accused of.

Democrats have not yet proven a SINGLE wikileaks email is fake.
In fact, many of the most damaging ones have been corroborated by responses from Clinton and others implicated.

Don't fall for their charade.

First it was "nothing to see here, these emails are fake!"

When that didn't work it was "Don't look at these emails! It's the Russians! It's ILLEGAL to read the content of our emails filled with corruption!"

So are they fake and fabricated? If the Russians just concocted an emormous fabrication, why are they scrambling so hard to cover them up?
Why would it be illegal to look over emails that are doctored or false?

Their Red Scare tactic didn't work and dems are still trying to scare voters by saying Trump is in bed with the Russians when all he's said is
"It wouldn't be a bad thing if we were allies."

What they forget to mention is that Hillary Clinton has taken tens of millions in donations for her campaign and charity from SAUDI ARABIA and other
middle eastern countries who were directly tied to terrorist attacks on American Soil.

So who's really the dangerous psychopath that's going to destroy our country? Hint: It's Hillary.

observer.com/2016/10/clinton-campaign-dems-have-yet-to-prove-a-single-wikileaks-email-is-fake/

You were saying?

>That's what we always needed, more censorship

So in your twisted universe Hillary is the fresh breeze of Truth and Transparency?
The Deleter of the Free World Hillary?
That one? HAhA

Kek why are you bringing in the false comparative?
Not paying to protect your country and not having the money are 2 different things.

Better then spending money on rigging elections.

>I wish our leaders would lead battles like they did in times of old.

Confirmed military illiterate. That became stupid with the advent of modern war. Command and control are best served with generals posted in theater but not at the front. Colonels are suitable for front line leadership.

Politicians are uttery UNsuited to lead modern war. That requires many, many years of total immersion in the military.

>absolute fucking idiotsall americansjust fucking imbeciles
If YOU have not read the leaked emails, you really should.
Otherwise you risk looking like a complete idiot when you post like that.

Now you're just being willfully stupid.

How do you expect someone to do a job without the proper equipment and personnel to effectively complete that job?

This boils down to funding which is determined by POLITICAL policy from Washington.

Stop acting like you're a 2nd grader and don't understand basic shit. I've worked at the border, I've seen it first hand. You're just another wannabe-edgy faglord spouting shit you know nothing about.

If someone hired you to paint their house but only gave you a bucket of paint and no brush, no way to obtain a brush, would you be as effective the people with 3 paint rollers each? Of course you fucking wouldn't.

How is that so easily ignored, what are these shills doing that they can be so blissfully ignorant?

Tfw you don't realize multiculturalism is literally a racial trait of white people.

>Be European in early civilization.
>Pale, often lanky, prone to forming large communities (I.e. Kingdoms, nations, Unions)
>Colonialism.jpg
>Expand everywhere, see every land, and every lesser-developed culture
>what's the first thing we do to the natives? Fuck them! Rape women, take slaves, etc. jungle/yellow/red/brown fever and all that exotic bulshit.
> but why?
>whites have technology, and written histories and advanced art, why mate with natives?
>because they have what we don't; physical prowess, acute senses and survival traits, genetically chaotic and interesting reactive possibilities!

White people have nobody to blame but themselves, we just can't control our primal urge to conquer and procreate with mates who have traits not already present in our own genetic code.

>spends it's money?

Naw mate, I am a retired us army ranger, I am in this fight for free. Come at me cuck.

This guy gets it!

Who cares?