Trump can't win the Electoral College. Do not waste your time going to the voting booth...

Trump can't win the Electoral College. Do not waste your time going to the voting booth. By the way he is a complete shill and wouldn't do anything he says he is going to (he won't have a chance because statistically he cannot win).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ApcqXijVzYU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_electors,_2016
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-warns-voters-against-complacency-p/
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/florida/
youtube.com/watch?v=_mLzFeqWePo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>so far ahead
>yet she's losing

um

bait

>dont waste your time

>create this thread.

Pick one

idk about that, reports of 28% of Republican early voters in Fl breaking for Clinton... I do wonder how many Dems break for Trump tho

The irony of calling someone a shill when you're one yourself.

Bitch try harder.

I'm pretty curious about that actually.

Get out spam fag!

clinton and trump are literally tied in florida

i canvass and phone bank daily, and we are picking up lots of single R women, but are losing married Dem men... which number is higher??

No they're not. Hillary is comfortably winning Florida if you look at the early voting. They're only tied in areas that normally vote republican.

just fucking kill yourself, shill cuckboi

ya but they only need to win one battleground state, the odds are way more in the favor of any Dem who runs for the presidency, you should look at NH because if he doesn't take that state it is pretty much over, since he also won't take PA

Florida is a blue state mostly. Most of the reds are neocons and in love with war. This makes complete sense as Trump doesn't want to bomb all brown countries or start a war with Russia. Lived in Florida for over 20 years, I know of what I speak. I have a very extensive network of professional and personal contacts and I only know 2 people voting for Hillary, both are very uneducated black men.

How much are they paying you mate?

Austrian Newspaper said that Trump is winning by far today
and Austria's newspapers are leftist as fuck

Front page photo in a leftish newspaper in the Netherlands asked if it's going to be Trump afterall. Seems killary is losing her support

topkek Sup Forums was right again

Hillary is fucking shit, deal with it.

Warmongering piece of shit is so knee deep in lobbies shes like a fucking sockpuppet, fuck off

that makes no sense, you just said the state is demographically aligned for the Dems, but yet you don't know anyone that votes Dem. Maybe you just aren't going to urban areas, I guarantee if you spend your whole time in The Villages, you won't find any Dems there

Carter, I rest my case. None of you Dem shill faggots know anything.

I have been calling the race 48% Trump to 42% Clinton for 6 months. Posted it on Sup Forums, and so many social media places I lost count. Watch, it's on it's way 48-42, one of the biggest landslides in 100 years.

People spend way too much time watching pet polls from your favorite propaganda outlets that are wrong as often as right instead of the actual real cross poll corrected statistical analysis.

>By the way he is a complete shill and wouldn't do anything he says he is going to
Way to describe every politition ever.

I know a lot of people that vote Dem, some lifelong Dem ticket punchers, for example, my mother in law is voting Republican for the first time in her life and she is 66, she is voting Trump. She isn't the only example of that phenomenon. Doesn't change my original statement. Maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension.

lol you wanna talk about statistical analysis okay lets do this then. take a look at Princeton election consurtium and their statistics, and lets see who is "smarter"? you really think your smarter than Sam Wong Neurologist?

Also shove your implication about me being racist and not knowing any people of color up your faggot asshole with both hands. I have black god children ffs. I know plenty of minorities.

TURN ON CNN

FBI SERVES ARREST WARRANT ON CLINTON AND TOP AIDES

CTR SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!!!

you have a black friend, so of course you can't be racist.. you do know that is exactly the thing that racists say right

Neurologist - sames as expert analytical; statisticians. You're right dude, cause someone is smart and good at one thing, I should always believe them on other things as well! You have helped my life so much with that advice.

I didn't say i have "a" black friend. Suck a dick assmunch. Calling someone racist for having black friends is something liberal dipshit douchbags do.

and what expertise do you have in statistical analysis that you can't even share your work that you did to get your result... please share your work so we can see how much BS it actually is

Hey look. A shill, calling a shill, a shill. This is shilling.

That meme is dated about 2 weeks. And two weeks in this election cycle is everything.

Since then her email investigation has been reopened by the FBI. Her polling numbers have tanked and are pretty much toe-to-toe with Trump's.

Not to mention, a very interesting email was released after Podesta's (Clinton's campaign chairman) email got hacked. He was sending emails to the heads of the news networks and telling them how to "weight" the polls properly to show that Hillary is ahead.

It's been widely publicized that polls can be easily skewed to whatever narrative the news networks favor (PROTIP: They all favor Clinton, even Fox). They just oversample the demographics likely to vote Clinton and undersample the demographics that vote Trump, and they ALWAYS barely sample the under-30 demographic because they tend to mainly vote 3rd party.

I think the buzz for Clinton is entirely manufactured through media misdirection and fraud. All throughout her campaign, from running against Bernie to now, she's had trouble even filling small venues like high school gymnasiums. They like to cram everyone in a tiny spot for photo opportunities so on camera, it seems packed. But there's a billion pictures of her rallies that may have about 30 people, tops. It's known that she's hired a company for millions to pay people to support Hillary online, CTR. Sometimes doing nothing more than copying and pasting pro hillary posts. I've never actually met a Hillary supporter but met a ton of Bernie and Trump enthusiasts.

lets be honest. i dont want to step in on the discussion you two are having but blacks are disgusting animals. we all need that one token friend that is a sandnigger or a real nigger, but we all now very well that they should not breath the same air we breath.

the polls were talking about in house polls, that are not done by the networks... wow you guys love drinking the republican kool-aid huh? did you let them fool you this easily in 2002, with Iraq and Haliburton and blackwater too??

>Trump can't win the Electoral College
Wtf does college education have to do with it? Lol dummy.

Scott Michael Greene doesn't look like Hillary Clinton?

yay! dumpfkins btfo!!!!!!

hillary is my queen and savior. i hope she brings in lots of refugees so my wife can finally be satisfied in bed.

hey, anyone got an qt trap pics?

remember

Who is the electoral college and why are they pulling all of the strings?

this a fair question, he may actually win the popular vote as well, and lose the electoral college, we should do away with it, regardless of what it would impact this year, ONE PERSON = ONE VOTE

Sage

You're a moron FAGGOT.

Even if what you say we're true (how many coupons to talbots did you get for spamming this meme?) there are other reasons to go vote. I have several propositions I feel strongly about.

Anyone 22 or under that hears this shit, ignore it. It's an attempt to manipulate you into ignoring your American duty/rights. ROCK THE VOTE.

Also check these dubs.

Even the young turks have talked about the magnitude of her corruption, you know when shit's fucked up when tyt makes a video like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=ApcqXijVzYU

Trump is just a decoy. His purpose is just a scare. They won't let him win. They just wanna let every non-white know that they are inferior to the whites in America. Simple as that. People got tired of equal rights lol.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_electors,_2016

>Figure out who these ass clowns are and beat them.

How anyone can think Trump is a legitimate candidate is beyond me.
Clinton is not great, but she has the capacity to not fuck America up for four years.
Trump has no policies and just says he's going to do x, y, z and he's been endorsed by whomever and that he's very proud of it. The policies he has stated are ridiculous and non viable with the smallest amount of research.

#NeverTrump

even the smartest college republicans in my University wouldn't support this guy.

The kids who showed up to class half way through and didn't care about doing the HW and stuff, well they sure do love Trumo

I can't stand her and 4 or possibly 8 years of listening to her makes me physically ill to just think about.

Trump is not great but he is a last ditch effort to avoid another clinton presidency.

People don't care about politics anymore, they read headlines and do no research. Viral politics is very much alive and is destroying chances of a successful country because no one cares about real issues

"Can't stand her"
Why? She's got a whiney voice etc?

I doubt she would last 8 but 4 years is a small price to pay for hearing her voice compared to completely fucking a countries economy and foreign relations.

Compare policies rather than the people and decide which country you would rather live in

>Do not waste your time going to the voting booth.
Nice false flag, CTR. I was on the fence right up until you posted this thread. I'm voting Trump out of spite now.

Next president is going to appoint a supreme court justice that's going to be around for at least 20 years. I think Trump is a fucking mongoloid but at least he doesn't think D.C. vs. Heller was a bad call.

Hillary pushed the AWB back in the 90's and has a vested interest in restricting my 2nd amendment rights, I'd vote for nearly anybody before I voted for someone who wants to appoint liberal activist judges who think the constitution is just a set of suggestions.

Oh look, once again, its a retarded millennials and clueless europeans who have no fucking idea how the electoral college works

Hillary saying "pay no attaention to the polls" lol
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/25/hillary-clinton-warns-voters-against-complacency-p/

in early voting trumps way ahead

Hillary has a much better shot at flipping red states than Trump has at flipping blue ones.

1500 every two weeks, according to their fec fileings

Targetsmart dropped their Florida early-voter survey today and it shows 28% of early voting Republicans cast ballots for Hillary while just 6% of Democrats who voted early sided with Trump. Now take into account that the black vote isn't nearly as strong for Hillary as they expected and Florida is still a toss-up. If the weak black vote translates the same in Virginia and North Carolina that could be even bigger news for Trump.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/florida/

scroll down past the charts and sort by date to see all of the latest polls

Where do you get your stats? CNN or Salon?

>This thread brought to you by Correct the Record

THIS TBH
H
I
S

T
B
H

I'm really skeptical of that, considering a ton of early voting was Before the e-mail thing broke.

youtube.com/watch?v=_mLzFeqWePo

The God Emperor has come Sup Forums. All who resist shall be purged.

I think you need to search what amendment means.

If you can un ban alcohol you can surely ban guns, the only reason you have them in place was to revolt against the government. I doubt your assault rifles can protect you from nuclear weapons in this day and age though.

The Trump campaign knows it can't land a knockout blow in any one place, the path is too narrow.

It's been reduced to making a bunch of low-shot plays in various blue states.

By contrast, Clinton had been making serious inroads into red states.

Trump's support in such states as Arizona, Texas, South Carolina, Georgia, North Carolina, Missouri have all been questioned at different points.

Trump is badly overstretched because he knows the South and Southwest are problematic for him, far more than it was for Romney.

Clinton, with her massive war chest, can go on both offense and defense simultaneously in a ton of states. I predict she will now go all out.

And yet she is losing Ohio & Florida.
Hillary is also beating her head against areas (those mentioned) that will be near impossible for her to obtain.

Trump (even with his limited warchest) is making inroads in states he will need to win in order to win, and he is gaining there.

DEAL WITH IT CUCK, TRUMP IS WINNING

yes, because murica is full of retards, and retards like you that make retarded threads abut merica. implying anything in this system is legit..

gtfo fgt

The answer was Bernie Sanders, not Donald fucking Trump.

there is no answer, because it is all a joke.

they all are puppets, one just sucking more cocks than the person next to her.

Never underestimate Trump's ability to fuck himself over.

He has shown a consistent pattern to squander every lead he has ever gotten, through self-inflicted injuries.

I guarantee he will do it again. His campaign can't control his lack of discipline.

Trump is going to say something stupid as fuck with only a few days left to go.

All Hillary has to do is provoke him.

>all hillary has to do is provoke him

that whore cannot even stand up straight, nevermind making a just statement, she will probably mention the lord of flies and bend her neck backward as she laughs, and everyone in the crowd will be like "WTF......"

The president is not a dictator, if trump got in his power is somewhat limited. I dont think most trump supporters think hes god, they just resent a system that produces shitty presidential dynasties (clintons, bushes, kennedys etc) trump is just a big fuck you, perhaps the parties will think twice next time before putting forward a crooked establishment politician like hillary, or a piece of shit like ted cruz

it doesn't really matter though, a lot of the deplorables are voting for trump on novemeber 8th such as my self.

remember its all bias.

Bait!!!

Vote Trump!

This.
This is 100% why I'm voting Trump. I don't think he'll fix anything major, or make America unstoppable. But his election is a catalyst for change and a big fucking middle finger to the status quo.

His *election* serves its' purpose. What he does in his term in office is irrelevant.

>I have black god children ffs
OH LAWDY LAWDY I SHO DIN NO U HAD NEGRO GAWD CHIRRENS BOSS

Im just voting for trump cause im fucking bored.
clinton will be just the same as the last 8 years. like watching the same drama movie again and again. trump will be a unpredictable mess. like an awesome comedy. I mean, hes a fucking comedian, his speeches are hilarious. Im gonna vote for him for more hilarious news

>perhaps the parties will think twice next time before putting forward a crooked establishment politician like hillary, or a piece of shit like ted cruz

Or, when Trump goes down in flames he takes a piece of the anti-establishment movement with it. Every election cycle they do autopsy reports on the loser. What they've done wrong and what the winner had done right. Trump has changed the landscape for certain in one regard: It's going to be a very long time before we see another anti-establishment candidate get ANYWHERE NEAR the ticket of an establishment party.

Catalyst for change? I guess if you mean a catalyst for completely fucking things up all over again then yes he is.

He is like George w Bush only dumber and crazier. Why are people giving this man the time of day?

Hell, this entire election is one big joke. Where is the power of the American people to revolt against this corrupt ass government? That's why the constitution is in place in the first place to not allow shitty government to have more power than the people.

These candidates are both poor ass excuses for presidents and yet we as the American people allow this to continue. Sometimes there are moments when you have to stand up for the rights we are given as us citizens. The United States was created for the people and by the people and dammit it's about high time we start acting like it.

Get both of these baffons off the ballot.

That's the sane point of view. Political parties could just as well be football teams though. People like one side because their daddy liked that side and it's fun to call someone else names.