Would you date a girl with a child Sup Forums?

Would you date a girl with a child Sup Forums?

2 for 1

No, starting from another dudes save point is never good.

Yes but not if it's a nigger kid

there is nothing worse than white traitors

Why? You can raise the child as your own. It would have the athletic ability of a nigger, but than common decency of a white person. The perfect specimen.

Lmao you whitebois are so scared.
>hurr durr my standards
LMAO

Who the fuck said I'm white you nigger lover? Huh!? Answer me you piece of shit! WHO THE FUCK SAID I'M WHITE!? Go suck a nigger cock

Already did, I was 22 at the time, she was 31 and kid was 12 I think (this was awhile ago, had a thing for older women)

Sex was good, she loved to give head and swallowed without question. Wasn't big on sex without condoms though.

I think its easier to date a woman with an older kid who is slightly more independent. A woman who is younger with a young child at home may be looking for a daddy replacement more than anything.

Yes, I've done it quite a few times. Dating a girl with a kid doesn't mean you have to be the kids father.

Single moms are fantastic because they are trying so hard to rope you into a relationship with them. Usually you can hook up with a single mom that is way hotter than you deserve.

I usually stick around for a month or two, enjoy the kinky sex of a woman desperate to fulfill all of your desires, and then break things off for some bullshit reason.

No, never. Doesn't matter if it's the whitest baby on the planet and it'll grow up to be a doctor. I do t want kids and I definitely ain't raising some other guy's kid. Or dating a used up baby maker for that matter, with saggy tits and a belly like dough.

Yes and I'd also date a child with a girl

I am doing.

I am 34 next week and don't ever want children. I am too career minded, I live abroad and my goal is to work on every continent (done three so far).

Women want children. It's very hard to find one that doesn't. I won't fuck up my life and my personal goals for a parasite that will drain me of my hard earned money. People have been telling me I'll change my mind for over a decade, but I assure them I won't because I am far too selfish and if anything, that type of comment makes me more determined.

Am dating a 31 year old who had kids way too young, as she admits freely. She has a career now they are older and is financially independent. She doesn't want or need kids from me. We have a lot of fun.

It's almost too good to be true. It probably is.

Sure. I want her bastard child listen to his mom being fucked.

but that is not a child, that is an ape.

impressive quads

that is being an asshole

Gonna be a bitch finding a position in Antarctica.

Never again

>3 years ago
>25
>meet 35 year old women with two kids
>dad is out of state
>date for a while
>she has me over one day saying her kids out with their dad and we can have the house to ourselves
>get there and the kids are fucking there still
>she tells me they are calling me dad now and is crying because how sweet it is
>mind you it's been maybe a month since we met
>hang out with her and her kids all day
>kids are pieces of shit
>the boy is literal an ADHD, aspergers having little shit head
>the girl is 14 and is dating black kid after black kid
>mom tells me she loves me after about 2 months
>decide I need to get the fuck out
>tell her I hate her kids and that it would be different if she didn't have them
>at first she's mad as fuck curses me out
>messages me constantly telling me I'm a piece of shit
>after awhile she starts apologizing
>tells me the kids are now with their father and she is gonna give up rights
>tells me we can be together now
>never respond

>I won't fuck up my life and my personal goals for a parasite that will drain me of my hard earned money.

what kind of career do you have, when you can't afford raising a child?

serial-killer.

No
Epsecially not with a niglet for a kid

End your life, nigger

Im white, i would not date a white girl with a black kid

in reverse, i would totally understand if a black dude didnt want to be with a black chick with a white kid

im mean, all races aside, its the ultimate cuck

Date, no. But single mom's are great easy fucks. They're build to be slam piggies and cum sluts

no.

Yeah, I know and I don't care.

>insulated us
>mfw

this

Seriously this, whites are expected to be captain save-a-ho.

If some Asian dude passed up an asian chick for having a mixed kid I wouldn't say shit.

For some reason somewhere down the line of thinking of "Women are free to do what they want" It was implied "And guys must always support it and be ok with it"

Slut it up ladies, you want to get into a 10 person gangbang with Tyronne and his buddies by all means, have at it.

Just don't be shocked that once a guy finds out you free lanced as a cum receptacle that he has zero interest.

Thats what a mixed kid is, its a giant flare in the air signaling "I slutted it up".

You mean both at the same time?

i know, world needs bad people

I wouldn't be against it.

really hoping all those post get impotence when it most counts

She isn't white

tfw I've nailed a single mom before with her kid in the house and never thought of this before.

1. No, not if it isn't mine.
2. Fuck no if it's a nigger

No

Nice, m8.

Who says I can't afford it? I can comfortably afford it. But I like spending my time and money on me, not shitty nappies.

Where there's a will, there's a way.

fucking christ

Absolutely not. I fucking hate children.

Fuck no!!!!

In the animal kingdom the lion will devour any existing cats from another male....it is to prolong the alpha male genes for genarations to come.
Humans are the only species that cater to the weak.
>tell me why do you think that is?
>tell me why do you want to make sure someone else's genes will continue to prosper even though the kid was created by mistake?

Fuck girl and fuck kid, solved.

I'm 36 and in the same situation, but my wife is 26 and hasn't ever wanted kids. We've both worked and traveled a lot in the last few years.

We've been told were selfish, and I couldn't give a flying fuck.

Everyone I know with kids does nothing but complain about them constantly, that may change over time and I hope it does for their sake.

I have nothing against kids, In fact I jerk off over pictures of them often, but I have no interest in having any of my own.

Single moms are usually attractive that's how they managed to get fucked in the first place. So yeah I'd fuck her and leave her, I ain't be any little niggas father.

Nah Nigga. If I wanted to deal with someone else's baggage, I'd get a job at the airport dawg.

Kek
Witnessed

Did this for a while..... Shit gets boring.
Kinda easy lay.... But they're always freakier and willing to do anything!!!!!!!

Tits or GTFO

Yeah, you already know she puts out

I did. She was 19 and I was 18. She got pregnant at 16 is the kid was around 3 years old, I would have never gotten any one that hot if they didn't have a kid.

I'll never understand where this volatile hate towards children comes from. It seems to be a recent thing. Go over to r/childfree and you find tons of them. It's just so weird.

But like all phenomenons, it's usually just adults who've been picked on and never fit-in in their lives, who finally find a "group" to be a part of and start echoing their values and catchphrases

Calm down you autistic shit

Kill your fucking self.

what the heeeellllll dude

Its not hate towards children. Its hate towards nappie headed niggers.

NO

Met this beautiful girl, she has 2 kids.

Zero interest at first until i learned of their dad. Hes controlling and even now wants to control her.

Figured i would fuck his ex, and his daughter as a big fuck you for being a faggot..

I fucked one, now i just gotta fuck the mother

it's not children hate, it's other people responsabilities hate... if u are a single mom/dad, want a hook up but also want someone to raise and care of ur child u should be aware that most people just want sum fuck and preffer to have their own children, not raise someone elses

I've done it before, and it's a shot in the dark, really. I was about 19 and started dating this 20 year old mom. Everything was all cool and slick, I mostly stayed at her house fucking the shit out of each other every night, and I never saw the little bastard myself (DCFS bullshit with the father, was a real nig nog) so I never really had to deal with that aspect. but after about a week things started getting really, really nutty. She started asking me to pay rent at her house, I'd wake up in the middle of the night with her on my phone, I remember one time I left it in her car and when I got it back literally every single app and message box was open. And I don't really delete old messages so she dug shit up from my exes and old fuck buddy's from like 2 years ago, and confronts me about as if I just talked to them yesterday. After about 3 weeks or so I split because I heard her boyfriend got out of jail and the fear of getting fucked up by this dude in the middle of the night got a little too real. All in all pretty decent experience, these girls will definitely try their fucking hardest to pussy whip your shit, but if you just stand your ground you can pretty much just milk free sex and be ghetto married for a minute. 8.5/10 would do again.

Probably not, but definitly not if it's a nigger.

never... if its a nigger baby will murder both

Underrated post, kek'd

yes
ive dated a chick with a child while the childs father still lived with them

I didn't realise I was being part of a "phenomenon". I thought I was in a significant minority.

My mum and dad were 20 and 22 when they had me (eldest of 2) - not earth shatteringly young, but my family were poor as shit and they had nothing. We scraped by, I've heard stories about them having to beg, borrow and steal to get me clothes. I know for a fact my dad wishes they'd waited and got a bit of money together first and actually done something with their lives before having a kid.

I looked at their mistakes and chose to learn from it. And when I was at Uni, I realised I could barely look after myself in my early twenties, let alone raise an actual human child. And as I've got older, my desire for my own kids has actually diminished.

I am not trying to be some cool, alternative type. My younger sister has a boy and a girl and they're okay, but I can give them back at the end of the day. I don't want to be anchored down by one of my own, it's not for me. But if everyone else wants to keep contributing to an already overpopulated Earth, knock yourselves out.

If it is grown up so I don't have to raise the fucking thing.

That's the thing for me too - I don't hate kids per se, as I have been accused of earlier. They're fine when they're bigger and can be interesting and have a personality. But I hate babies that just lay there shitting themselves.

"Do you want to hold him?"
"Why? What does it do? It just lays there. Great. Whoopee"

that's not related to what I or the other person was talking about. Stop responding to an argument I didn't make. Let alone making an obvious point while doing it, as if i'm an idiot

That's a better response.

Not all this stuff about "parasites" and "shitty this" "shitty that", "my hard earned money". You're parents spent their hard earned money on you, and they're not talking like a douche. That's what you sound like, a jerk.

You realize it's possible to not want to have children and not be a jerk about it right? You don't have to be a douche regarding kids just because you need to justify it to yourself because you feel bad about it deep down. You can be positive about the very essence of life itself, because you WERE ONE ONCE!..., without wanting to have any of your own.

I swear, it's when small impressionable children run into people like you it fucks them up for life. Imagine being a kid, and someone you've never met has so much hatred for you.

I'm 23, she's 32
Has a 9 and 7 year old
Known her for a year now.
We fuck all the time. We've seen other people but always come back to one another. Past 3 months she tells me she loves me. I love her. Figured out this week she was fucking a 19 year old. She lied to me about it. But he showed me the calls.
She's eventually apologized and said she wanted it to go away. 19 year old cries to me, tells me she won't even respond to him.
In her defense, I never made anything official. I don't really care about the kid, just that she lied about it. But I think I want to take a step further.

u are talking of people who dislike the fact that having a child or living near one like they are some kind of inadapted or some kind of authist... that's very rude and intolerant, as a big picture, the fact than more and more people feel like they don't need a child in their lives could be an sociald and biological adaptation due to the massive overpopulation problem we had in the world... we are not in position to host more people in the world, it's just so irresponsible, u must be some kind of idiot to not understand the vast complex universe of the human being and their different forms to adaptate to the society, nowadays we live longer and we have better live quality, babys are serious thing and it's not right to give birth a child when u can't offer a propper family composed at least from a mom and a dad

I know ex-wives in the military are fucking vicious. They have no morales and are willing to sleep with whoever will give them attention and money. When I got divorced we had two kids, 1 & 3 at the time and she had been fucking numerous guys and draining our joint account. I showed up on our doorstep in uniform, unannounced, and a guy answered the door. I got home on a Friday, bailed out on a Monday, filed divorce a little later. Now she's like a bitch in heat and will lay on her back for anything willing to throw her and the kids some money while she sits on her ass and eats, neglecting the kids. White trash piece of shit. Go for a mexican with kids. They're the text book example of what a loyal house wife w/ kids should be.

it's not hate for the children, hate for the irresponsible parents that can't offer a propper family, dads/moms that have to fight to change a society that's everytime gets more and more hostile to kids while the main institucion destined to protect them, the nuclear family, still gets more broken and broken, if u can't afford a good home, health and education while offering the child correct stimulation and the cares that every child need from a mom and a dad... why bother defending ur irresponsible situation vs the people who actually knows the pros and cons from having a child?

cucked by an 19 yr old, kill urself

Okay, I'll bite, smart arse.

Please explain the relevance of these comments in detail:

>You're [sic] parents spent their hard earned money on you, and they're not talking like a douche.
>because you WERE ONE ONCE
>Imagine being a kid, and someone you've never met has so much hatred for you.

1) I know that already. I know better than you, what they had to go through. I already explained about 1% of it, but why is any of it relevant? Just because they worked hard for me, which I appreciate (though not as much as I should, because I am selfish) why should I do that for someone else? I don't want to. So I won't. SO what do my parents have to do with any of that? Please explain.
2) I was a child? Thanks, I didn't know that. Why is this relevant to my desire to have children? And if your point was more about me curbing my dislike of babies because I was one, which it probably was tbf, I still don't get. I didn't ask to be born. I can't help that I was once a spoilt brat who drained my parents tiny financial resources so badly that they occasionally stole baby clothes. This has zero bearing on whether or not I should like children, adults or anything.
3) I already explained I don't have THAT much hatred for them. I don't mind older kids. And anyway, I'm not going around shouting this to their faces, am I? I'm not stopping kids in the street and shouting "I hate you", am I? Though it sounds like fun.

You my Sup Forumsro, are a preachy dickhead.

Only if she bears me a kid too, then it's ok

>Figured out this week she was fucking a 19 year old.

If you ever think of her as more than an easy lay, you are a cuck.
Get kinky freaky with her... like shove a snickers bar up your ass and have her eat it out.
Work her up until you can fully fist her, then tell her she is just too loose for you.
Tell you want to try three ways and secretly put up an add prostituting her out.
etc.

I can't believe your attitude.

Regardless of whether you go around shouting "i hate you in children's faces', that doesn't mean they can't pick up on it. If a little kid ran up to you and wanted to a have a little conversation, I imagine you'd have a cold cunty attitude towards them. They don't have any concept of "hurr durr why should I have to talk to you, I'm not your mommy!! Stop interrupting my day, I just want to be alone!".

But with a lot of people with this opinion, I've seen this same rhetoric: "I didn't ask to be born", 'the world is a shitty place', and the whole 'leave me alone with my money by myself'. This is the biggest part I don't get, if you hate life so much, why don't you just kill yourself? You're already talking like a psychopath. Why should the world have to accommodate YOUR attitude, if you can't accommodate kids of all things? What if everyone in the world just said "fuck kids"? If you could care less whether you were born or not, feel free to exist, but as far as I'm concerned you should go live in a cabin in the middle of the Canadian woods and never interact with anyone again. The way you talk and feel, it's NOT right. It's not okay.

>Just because they worked hard for me, which I appreciate (though not as much as I should, because I am selfish) why should I do that for someone else?

I don't know if you read what I wrote. I never had ANY problem with you not wanting kids. Many people can't financially support it, or don't have the lifestyle that supports it. I have an issue with you not counting your blessings, and not being volatile about children. I'll say it again, you don't have to be a jerk in order to not want kids of your own.

everything you said is true. All i'm asking is where society thought it was okay to spew foaming vitriol towards kids. It's like people these days get a pass to talk so hatefully about children. It's too much. Yet, it's not socially acceptable to talk that way about other groups. Where did it become socially okayed is what i'm asking?

this is all true

fpbp