Would you date a Midget girl Sup Forums?

Would you date a Midget girl Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video9952819/karina_lemos_-_compact_brazilian_woman_linda_deliciosa_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If pic related, then yes.

this is kinda a hot midget tho..

If she's hot yeah! Imagine how big my cock would look next to her!

Karina lemos would get such a hammering from me.

I'd date THAT midget

MOAR

xvideos.com/video9952819/karina_lemos_-_compact_brazilian_woman_linda_deliciosa_

Most of them are uggo, but there are certainly exceptions.

No. Far too many medical problems for me.

looks like she has 6 toes on her right foot.

I'd fuck one that doesn't have the big-head dwarfism. There's one where their just smol, like 4'6".

Would gladly if the looked good.

someone start a dump

i would if she didn't bitch about said medical problems all fucking day.

Sure I would.

I'm 6ft5, and you bet your ass I would.

Fuck her standing, pick her up by the hips and use her like a fucking fleshlight.

as long as she has some big ole boobies

Fucking 2mb limit sucks.

Last one for now.

I'd date a midget

I wouldn't date a dwarf

I don't know about dating a true dwarf but I dated a girl under 5' once and it was amazing. She loved to be picked up and fucked. She was also Japanese so my yellow fever was satisfied.

There's no difference.

i used to work with one. she wasn't bad looking, and was pretty cool.
one night, my ex gf and i went to the midget's house after the bar to drink some more. my girl ended up passing out on the couch, and i somehow ended up giving the midget a back rub. the kind of back rub that leads to fucking. after awhile she says she wants to show me her room. i know where this is going, follow her down the hall. get to the doorway, and realized i was about to fuck a midget. i backed out, made some excuse my gf being on the couch. i knew if i had crossed the threshold of that doorway i was going to fuck her. hung for a bit longer, picked my girl off the couch, and left.

has anything new ever surfaced with this girl? new photo sets, or videos?

Yes. Anal only

If she looked like pic, yes I would.

I would date a super short girl. Actually would love to. And prolly that girl in OP pic. But not 99.99% of midgets. That out of proprtion body is just too much for me

I'd date this hot piece of ass.

All females make themselves sex dolls anyways so why not

Too bad his dick isnt even 5.5". Doubt a midget couls take it balls deep from the average member.

Honestly who here wants any girl that cant take your dick balls deep?

U didnt get it balls deep though

I can never find shit, there Is a clip of her back stage at a strip club, so she is or was a stripper.

Cannot find anything else.

Yes if she eats ass

yeah, she used to travel around feature dancing at strip clubs. i found this out, right after she had been to one in the town where i used to live. missed her by a week

Having fucked a lot of under 5'5 girls I can say that height has nothing to do with the pussy. Some were shallow, some were deep pussied, all were bomb. A midget? Same shit just weirder

Still ugly

>mfw when anons under 6 feet think they have a choice.

You all are losing anyway, midget girls are the best you can do; even then if they reject you I wouldn't blame them.