WORLD

WORLD

HEY NOW

Your Rock Star

get game on

PLay

Niggers

hey now

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has logged a record of this chat along with the IP addresses of the participants due to potential violations of U.S. law. VIOLATION: Solicitation of a minor. IMPORTANT WARNING: If you think this chat session was logged in error, please state your reasons to the F.B.I. agent currently monitoring this chat and quote the reference number #2334531343. Failure to do so within the next 2 minutes will result in your IP and address being entered into our criminal data base and legal action.

ref. #2334531343: THE YEARS START COMING AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN AND THEY DONT STOP COMIN

*Your IP address has been logged by the Child Internet Service Protection Agency. Please wait while memory ref code "502695151" is entered into the database.

Lol dubs

Lololol dubs again

Holy fuck, three dubs in a row.

YES NO

oh shit nigga

Lolololol dubs once again

I couldn't do that again in a million years

God dammit! DUBS again

Shieet

>>>Yeswecan/nigger/

Apparently this is a Dubs thread.

>>/d/ubs