Rate my grandmother and mom faggots

Rate my grandmother and mom faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ruetama/comments/5ajk0r/the_night_nurse_xander_corvus_dani_daniels/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

great genes.

reddit.com/r/ruetama/comments/5ajk0r/the_night_nurse_xander_corvus_dani_daniels/

For both hard rough sex like dani and xander

I'd take a dip in yo mama, passing on granny.

I'd give your grandma all 7 inches of my meat train and make your mother like up the residue.

Where you live op?

Show their asses

> like
stay in school

Damn i'd smash 'em both

That's plastic surgery. Both of them have unrealistically perfect teeth. Grandma has had botox.

They both know how to empty balls, don't get me wrong, but they have average genes.

u sure? she likes em young

I'd make your mom my new fuck toy. Your grandma's face would look good drenched in cum.

grannys ass

Old plastic white women are my bread and butter. I work as an exterminator and these bored house wives are eager and wanting to drain some cocks.

Ye, she looks like one of them aliens wearing a human mask.

I would bang the shit out of both of them. Together at the same time, if needs be.

I'd put my dick in her mouth and cum on dem titties.

Auto correct you fucking mong. It's the same thing that turns fuck into duck.

I'd give your granny's asshole the ol' two-finger treatment

Both are great, would love to have your grandmother suck me while your mom is behind her eating out her pussy and ass.

they look like privileged entitled cunts who were born/married into wealth but go around hating on anyone whos poor

:)

Let's see her ass

bikini shots? or nuds?

Got any wins of your mom?

Sry, no nudes

What kind of son are you? No nudes of your mom...

Those fountains are very happy to see your mother

would fuck both, jackin to them rn, more

Both sexy as fuck. Would fuck em both at the same time

mmm that granny booty

Keep the mom as my sex slave.

Those tits are being mashed together to make that. If she was naked they would appear two cup sizes smaller.

She's actually extraordinarily lucky, if you go watch Firefly she's skinny in that show and has small tits. She filled out over the years and it happened to go to her tits. (though less than people thing)

bet that pussy got lips like an orangutan

didnt even understood it was her in firefly, of course I know, just find her hot