I am the living proof that dick size matters

I am the living proof that dick size matters

>I got cheated on twice due to size
>I got a confession from current gf about my size

Ask me anything
(And help me realise dumping her is the only cure)

My heart hurts Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LQlf39C3iB4
youtube.com/watch?v=bxZLV5pVxhw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did she say to you?

Posting random shit

Holy shit OP, they have surgery for that

Size? I'm Virgin. My length is decent, 6.5, but my girth is 4.5. I think I'm fucked too.

She gradually for more and more dry during sex over a few weeks and when I confronted her she tried for 3 hours to blanket the blow by saying all kinds of shit

Then she came okay you promise you won't leave me? (Other hooks and mind tricks) and finally "you're not reaching certain spots and you're kinda thin"

She ofc topped it with how sorry she is and how much she loves me and that "we can try some positions. And we can do oral and bla bla"

Essentially, you're not a real man but I'll take you....

If you're average or at least near average it doesn't matter. If you have a 3 inch pencildick, of course it fucking matters. Everything above 5,5 inches is okay.

Listen here you fucking nigger bitch

I don't have a cock to complain about

You're only 3 inches?

Try having NOTHING. Zilch. Zero. Nada.

Born with a birth defect that left me without a penis, just a bit of a head where it's supposed to be

Let me tell you right now though

I had a girl cheat on me and try to justify it by saying I don't please her. Instantly broke up with her

If you don't have enough self respect to look out for yourself you should just latch onto any girl that would have you.

But if you want to be a man for once in your life, tell that bitch to go to africa if dick size is that important to her.

More that's living proof that your GF is a bitch.

You're the living proof YOUR dick size matters to YOUR girlfriend.

Don't generalize that bullshit because your girlfriend has a railway tunnel down there.

No they don't

It just adds an inch and that surger is basically cutting the ropes that hold your dick to your spine so say goodbye to penis firmness and control

It'll be like a hanging hot dog

Fuck my life

I'm 5 inches exactly and girth is pretty thin

If she says otherwise, tell her to do some fucking kegels and stop shoving her fist in her cunt

Time to do threesomes. You let her fuck dudes first. Then you start bringing in girls. Say you need a tighter pussy

I'm 5

I want to break up with her
Waiting for the monthly check basically

Yes it's true
But my ex cheated because of size
And the one before her cheated because of size

Sup Forums I've been severely heartbroken

And I know you will say learn to eat pussy and finger

FUCK THAT I WANT TO FEEL LIKE A MAN

>be me
>have 2 FBs
>have 4.5 inch cock
>see these threads all the time
>see dick threads all the time

I don't get it. Did you actually try to talk to women? It works a lot better than kik messages and snapchat stalking.

First fuck somebody, then worry about dick size. After you fuck someone, it'll matter to you less. Btw. Your dick size is fine, if she tells you its small she's probably a size queen with a loose cunt

How small is it dude? I feel like Im small at 6.3inchs but I got girth.
>Halloween party last week
>old girlfriends there and gets drunk
>proceeds to tell story of how big my dick is, her nickname for me was "girth dick"
>in front of 8 people
>feelsgoodman
Still think im small.

>i want to break up with her

then do it.

ouch, if u ain't got the dick u learn how to use the tongue man

dont worry, i have 1.5 inch

>I want to break up with her
slow down a sec, i just read and she sounds like she genuinely cares about the relationship but theres a problem and shes trying to do something about it. why do you want to leave her?

You don't understand
I had Two ex gfs cheat due to size

She has a very very long vagina
It will never work

Waiting on paycheck to fuck off basically
(And crying inside)

No
Fuck you and your cuck bullshit
I hope the people behind the cuck thing get fucking burned
Fuck you all cuck folk

Fuckk off pussy. there's no reason to continue this relationship if she's already displeased with the sex

She's either already has cheated or will do so shortly after OP tells her it's fine and that he still cares for her.

Don't be a pussy OP. Break that bitch in two.

Listen bro
ex gf is 7 months living together she cheats and tells her friend it was for bigger dick
Ex gf after 1 year and a half in she cheats with her friend, when confronted she openly admits it's because of my small dick

Current gf told me I don't satisfy

What the fuck do you want from me?

And the last 2?
I am really really thin, bro

how big are you?
this thread is actually making me feel good, mine's 17cm I thought I was small

No OP. This is living proof you guys keep dating the wrong girls. I have been with the same girl for over 4 years now and my penis is probably 4.5" erect and a pencil dick and we have sex every day and she honestly loves it. Not to sound cliche but If the girl likes YOU they wont even care. You are probably dating some slutty brunette who isnt ready to be an adult yet and is still in her whore/bar years. No offence.

get a tiny gf next time. problem solved

look into PE
>the Bathmate will add girth fast. My wife noticed right away
>Phallosan will add length but you have to use it religiously for like a year.
>Jelqing and kegels will help too.

So living proof that it matters to your girlfriends.
Your dick only makes up a very small part of what sex is about, for men its physical and for women its more in their head.
The biggest problem with the size of your dick is that you lose confidence, which is a bigger issue.

Use toys, use whatever else, unless she's just a fucking bitch then ditch her ass.

>No OP. This is living proof you guys keep dating the wrong girls.

this and this only. but op and other idiots will go ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES because thats what faggots do

5 inches

Waiting for paycheck
Then gonna go
All is planned

Im just sitting in the living room heartbroken and in need of Sup Forums

Fuck the tongue
I want the dick or nothing
:(
I'm thinking of staying single till penis enlargement is real
Wat

So you actually have a gf who doesn't care and is willing to try other positions as well as oral to actually get something out of sex and you think leaving her is the answer? Clever.

Yeah, i'm sure you're the one guy who never checked out averages.

I want to feel like a man
I don't want her to compromise and me to compromise

I don't want shortcuts or plan b
I don't want extenders and more oral

I want a relationship where I feel safe in the fact that my dick satisfies
And if I can't have that I'll stay single

And hurt and crying and stupid and useless
Only not really
I only feel like this now
But maybe tomorrow I'll feel like a boss again
(I'm still ending this relationship)

>I'm thinking of staying single till penis enlargement is real
Enjoy loneliness.

I've never checked out averages, but then again my penis bottoms out in my gf and I have no problems.

Yep
This.
5 inches two fingers girth

if shes disappointed then op should do something about it, not ruin what sounds to me to be a good thing because hes insecure about his pencil dick. apparently she was so concerned about them breaking up that she was happy to just get on with it and it was only that op forced it out of her that she even said anything

>And if I can't have that I'll stay single
Yep. Enjoy loneliness.

You want to feel like a man but you're acting like a spoiled kid who can't get a new console on release day. Protip: a man wouldn't give a fuck one way or the other. Your problems run deeper than your dick in every sense of the metaphor.

okay so then sit and cry more you little bitch.

You gotta know alot of these womenless faggots are gonna tell you to leave her... you got dealt the hand you got dealt genetically bro if your happy in the relationship besides that is what matters, sounds like she does care cuz shes trying to comunicate.. stick with her unless your all around unhappy and find other ways to please her. Idk how to respond to certain threads that i agree with specifically but a few of these anons hit the nail on the head. Your confidence is what matters and a lot of girls dont cum from just pussypounding alone.. im lucky enough to not have that problem cuz im pretty decently sized.

>two fingers

Like exact? I have probably a full finger in excess on either side of my index and middle finger when measuring.

If that's not the case for you, I'd agree that you are thin.

No offence taken
But I need to feel something in a relationship that now I know I can never feel
I want to feel like an alpha in bed
And finding a great who will make me feel like that is a lost cause for me
I can't take anymore abuse man don't you get it?

Like a loli?

Nothing works
Don't kid your self
There is absolutely no way whatsoever to enlarge. Ever.

I guess this guy is right.

I mean I'm the prime example of bad luck brian peniswise. Average dick but thin as fuck and I cum in like 5 thrusts. Second rounds usually works okay.

Thing is, my gf stays with me even though in the last years (2 roughly) our sex life is dead. I mean eventually she will cheat on me, but I accepted that shit out of laziness.

I did say when posting this a year ago or so that we are really into each other, but I guess nowadays the love dried out.

Good thing is, i finish university in some weeks and will leave. a while ago beeing away for some weeks I nearly fucked a married, hot girl. I felt bad about it, but it was so awesome to feel wanted again.

Anyway to OP, it's a curse and I guess your girl is at least sex-oriented. Mine never engages shit anymore and I'm often to annoyed by the fact that if we fuck i instantly come and have to wait awkwardly for like 30 minutes or sometimes more depending on the mood until I can go again. That my GF never was naughty much isn't helping.

So OP, if the status quo at the moment is half okay stay together if you can live with the fact that she might cheat. She might mot though. Once you get older your priorities shift.

I would never break up with my girl while we are both in the same state of life, because the benefits outweigh the bad shit.

this

if you want to feel like a man despite your one inch wonder, fuck a toddler. otherwise youre going to keep getting cheated on until eventually you find someone who wouldnt do that and would try to solve the problem by talking openly with you about it (your current gf)

Lol, you want to feel like a man yet you're whining about your small dick. Suck it up, grow a pair, and fuck her brains out. I'm small and it bothered me at first, which totally affected my performance but I got over it. Learn to take some cues from her, find out what she likes and then deliver. Unless she likes having her cervix impaled, then you need to just find another woman.

Oh ffs you people with your
Give her oral
Finger her
Play with clit

I WANT TO FILL MY WOMANS PUSSY WITH MY MEAT
STOP WITH THE COMPROMISE SHIT ALREADY

they aren't whores
Personally I blame the Jews

Fuck your compromise and "take what you can" , mentality I want to fully satisfy or nothing

Whatever fag. I went from 5.5inch to 7.5 inch but don't believe me. Just rub your little weenie and cry.

>I WANT TO FILL MY WOMANS PUSSY WITH MY MEAT
>STOP WITH THE COMPROMISE SHIT ALREADY
You can't. Stop spitting the dummy and deal with it.

That's where I'm headed
Fuck that

Why?
Because I refuse to compromise?

What the fuck do you suggest?

you wont ever feel alpha in bed because you are a fucking beta
you are mad that chicks leave you because of your dick size but when one cares enough to talk about it with you and still wants to have this relationship with you, you want to leave cuz she a whore
stfu and learn to give oral, finger, or a position thats nice for both of you

It's not about the size of the boat, homie. It's the way that it floats.

She seems really nice.

Considering your dick is not going to get any bigger, you should stop holding on to that and look for others way to please her. That's probably why she cheats on you, not just because of your dick.

OP, don't listen to these beta cuck losers telling you to get over it. No.

Do what makes you happy. You know in your heart where this relationship is heading. Don't pussy out because a bunch of 15 year old Sup Forums kids who've never touched a pussy told you to suck it up and be a man by staying and acting like a bitch.

God damn it
To you

And all other posts saying try to satisfy
Do you not fucking under the fact that she said I don't satisfy?
That's it
Why the fuck even try to make up for my shortcomings?
Why?
To feel like I don't satisfy every time I fuck her?

Man
I'm thin just wrap your head around it
I'm thin and short

This man admitting that this man is right, is right.

My GF brags about how amazing I am in the sack to her friends and I'm rocking like a 4.5ish inch dick. Learn her kinks, and make her orgasm every session and she won't care. If she does? Then she's seriously unreasonable and should go date niggers.

oh look, its that thread again

please let me know when you stupid fuckers stop crying about your dick size as if that mattered in a relationship. yes, a thing that OP didnt have because he got cheated on twice(lmao) due to the fact that his dick is small. normal women dont do that. you were dating sluts you stupid cuck

>I got cheated on twice due to size

No, you got cheated on twice because you went out with two sluts because you were worried about your dick size.

Are you litelary that fucking autistic? If you have a fucking 2 inch pencil cock you wont fill up any woman with your Meat.

Hence, you need to do other shit to compensate. Its Not about what you want, its about what is possible.

Leaving her also is so fucking retarded.

>user actually believes this

Must be cool still being in highschool and not knowing that women are whores who only crave big cock.

You're in for a rude awakening.

This
I'm telling you man, you can definitely add girth fairly quickly. Length takes more time. Kegels help with muscle control so you can grind it against that top vag wall where it makes girls crazy.

Yeah, this attitude is why they leave you. If you don't want to take the time to enjoy their fuck pit with anything other than your dick, why stick around? Find any other horny dude that is willing to worship her and GG.

>OP notices his gf isn't enjoying sex much
>Confronts her and pressures her to tell why
>GF reluctantly tells she doesn't feel much during penetrative sex
>GF proposes alternative methods for a fulfilling sex life
>OP gets mad and now she's the bitch

I have but idk I just feel like it isn't enough

The solution to your problems is clear OP: date a tiny chick.

See
I appreciate you and I appreciate what you wrote

But this one is over

I'm just wondering what to do next.

Or
Fuck that
And become a success in life
I was thinking of shuffling all my sexual energy into business and becoming mad rich

She likes cervix impaled and I'm too thin to trigger her clit side muscles

And I don't think it's wise to brag about being smaller Bro.

Where the fuck are pics of your dicks?
youtube.com/watch?v=LQlf39C3iB4
youtube.com/watch?v=bxZLV5pVxhw

dump her then. by the sounds of things shes too good for you anyway. hopefully she can get the good fuck that she needs so badly and that you cant deliver. good luck finding somebody else who wouldnt cheat on you because of your maggot dick, because according to you you need it

I mean it doesn't seem that bad just slightly below average

With a bathmats?
Any woman?

No
I just fucking want a hug
Why are you talking to me like that

>Why?
>Because I refuse to compromise?
No; because your expectations do not match your means. What you call compromise is what everyone else in this thread rightly sees as the best you could possibly get. You've already got a partner who you've brow-beaten in to telling you what you didn't want to hear even though you know it's the truth already.

That problem is in your head and your attitude, not your dick. You want to feel like a man but to do that you have to be one. Accept the hand you've been dealt and play it the best you can, that's what adults do. Children rage quit, flip the table and cry about it exactly like you're doing now. Until you've come to terms with that then... enjoy loneliness.

>under the assumption that all women are whores
>"youre in for a rude awakening"
>mfw

sounds like youre the guy that never mentally left high school. top fucking kek

date asexual girl

>OP notices gf isn't enjoying sex
>asks her about it
>tells him he's too small for her
>tells him to use his feet/hands/mouth whatever else he has to satisfy her
>as if that will actually work long term and won't just lead to her cheating on him because he's not, nor will her ever be, 'good enough' for her.
>implying she isn't being sent dick picks from otehr hung guys that make her wet

Op don't listen to any of these beta cucks. break up with her.

My boat is small shitty and thin and short
Nothing works

Uh huh
Right only I'm not here to fix the relationship
I'm here to know what to do next in life

Awee, be soft on the kid. He's probably still in high school!

/thread

U need to chill out. Just like dicks... vaginas come in diffrent shapes and sizes. Now I'm 7 1/2 not bad but not amazing. And I've fucked bitchs and they said I was to small... I've also fucked bitchs who were to tight and the whole thing was just a mess. If ur dick is kinda small. Find a bitch with a kinda small pussy. Leave the slack cunt where's to the blacks

Yep
Gonna break up
Not sure what next though

Right
What she wants is a bigger dick
Your move?

Yup, you're clearly 15. Make sure to pay attention in burger flipping class, you'll need to experience to land that job at Mcdonalds.

Jesus Christ. What a fucking pussy you are. You are lucky enough to have a partner who openly talks about her needs and you inconfident little assclown are thinking about dumping the only person who is willing to still suck your micro penis?

I'll date one more
And if she cheats on me or has a problem with size
I'll find you and fuck you up the ass with my small dick

>Nothing works
This is the problem right here, not your dick.

Maybe

What do?

OP please show us your dingus, I am curious.

Bathmate nigger. with an "e". google is your friend.

Be he doesn't feel man enough with her so he needs to find someone new to not feel man enough with.

It's complicated and 100% based on his dick and not his attitude or outlook.

> this is what OP actually believes

Why is phalossan?

I need to be the prize
Not the compromise

This girl seems like a keeper tbh. She is honest and up front with you and she seems to really care about you. Learn oral and figure out a better position.

yea it can be tough because women want a guy to hit all the right spots, but they don't really want to have to tell them. it's way hotter when they just do it. And size doesn't always mean you can't do it. Hell i'm pretty average sized (like 5.75 length and 4.25 around) and i've managed with several women to hit the bottom. It's all about how you position her. Sure you're probably behind the 8 ball since she's already express displeasure with your ability so you probably just wanna move on. Especially if she cheated. But I think what you're really worried about OP is that your ability won't measure up and the same will happen again. If you find a girl who isn't a used up whore she won't be used to just getting drilled by massive cocks so her expectations won't be as high, and you can work on your technique

I wasn't bragging about being small. I was bragging about being better in bed than you.

this kid learned everything he knows about women from porn.

>What do?
What happened to the I'LL NEVER COMPROMISE bit?

She literally said
You are too small to make me feel good

Are you a tiny chick?

I need what?

To be fair I think a carrot is better than OP in bed.

holy shit.
My ex did this with her sister in law.
She went off on how I could barely fit my cock inside of her.
>6-6.5 inches
>got girth tho

She was only like 5'1
I still think my penis is small.

luck finding someone who wont cheat on you

which one of you virgins made this picture, it makes no sense
the guy should also have an above angle from a females POV when giving oral