Five Guys

Five Guys

I just want to say that 'five guys' is crappy overpriced hipstershit. My friend (a woman) went there in Montreal and it was full of faggot 'suits' on their lunch break. Let me also add that she's a cook appreciated by a lot of people who buy food from her.

The bread was dry and the meat nothing to write home about.

So fuck all you hipster faggots promoting this crap. It sucks.

In-and-Out is superior, except for the fries. 5 guys gets that right.

Thank you! Local burger shops are so much better price and taste wise

Theyre fucking drenched in oil. The fuck are you on about?
You get the bag of them and the bag is fucking soaked in it.

>being an obese fast food garbling sweaty poughboy in 2016
eat some vegetables and pasta you fuckin faggot

She had 5 guys for lunch?
Her pussy must be sore as hell.

> goes to fast food restaurant
> complains about grease
you serious?

nice dad joke

yeah GMO pasta SO much better

you were expecting something more from a fast food joint?

ya know theres a food and cooking bored.

Yeah I know what you mean the last time I went to one the burger I ordered wasn't the best and it was very over priced, but the thing that made me furious was the the spread is bland sauerkraut and boiled goose there's no way these people will ever cut loose

Don't care shit's dank

Yeah and McDonalds is unhealthy garbage, Burger King is crap, Wendys can suck a dick. Okay, Gordon Ramsay, thank you for your enlightning post.

Its fucking fast food, nobody goes here to eat filet mignons drenched in truffle butter.

???

Its a fucking fast food hamburger, what the hell were you expecting? its better than other fast food hamburgers but its not like that is a high bar.

their fries are on point though, boardwalk style.

I'd classify myself as hipster, but 5 guys sucks ass.

>chain restaurant
>hipster shit
Let me guess you're a big fan of Burger King

>my friend who is a girl and is also a well-respected chef went into 5 guys and it was full of guys on their lunch break and she told me it sucks so I'm coming here to tell you this!

Are you fucking retarded?

> thinking she makes her money by "selling food"

She's totally a chef (works the line at applebee's specializes in the microwave)

and starbucks is the local coffee shop..?

This

nice blog post, faggot

Five Guys is awesome
Double Cheeseburger with everything except mushrooms and small cajun fries masterrace

Fucking hipsters and their McDonald's coffee, listening to Top 40

I work at the grill in a five guys in Scotland, i can wholeheartedly say that after working there i have more respect for the price given how quality the ingredients are and how theyre all made fresh when you make your order. Five guys is far superior to mcdonalds and burger king they shouldn't really be compared. The company ethic towards employees is fucking brutal though they have crazy high standards for a mid range restaurant.

You really need a stick up your ass not to recognize that five guys is a top tier of fast food. Why so salty OP?

The one that opened yesterday?

Fuck you, Subway > all

>Theyre fucking drenched in oil.
No shit retard. That's how you make fries.

nah one of the Glasgow stores, are you talking about the inverness one?

Elevation burger is better

Nah, Aberdeen just opened. It might have been a couple days ago like.

I give every food place two chances.

Both times I went to Five Guys, the food was cold, the dining room was fucking filthy, and the staff were all hooting-and-hollering niggers.

I'll stick to Whataburger. Both locations in my town are managed by a clean cut white guy, and the employees are mostly white.

dude i have a friend that works at subway and the horror stories ive heard are insane, i only eat the tuna from subway now cus its the only thing thats"fresh"

Oh is that how they do it? I thought they fried them in liberal tears seeing as how Trump is going to be the next president.

Yes, of course they fry them in oil. But they could shake them to drain the oil off at least a little bit, or not fry at such a low temperature (this saturates the starches in potatoes and leads to an overall greasier product). Ya know, produce food that isn't fucking disgusting.

Their burgers aren't anything magical either. 6/10 at best.

Glasgow city centre branch? best place for a burger in glasgow easily, fucking cajun fries are unreal too

i gotta give it to you OP. you made me reply

Five guys is literally downstairs from where i live.

You gotta understand that this is a burger place we are talking about here. A burger place has got to get the burger right to be even considered anywhere close to "good".

The burger is really fucking good, tons of free toppings and you can get it made specifically how you like with atleast 5 choices for sauces and 10 toppings it really gives you lots of options. Now moving on to the meat, it really is perfectly cooked beef, plus the cheese and bacon are always done well and the whole mix is basically fucking awesome. Gotta tell you guys, the cajun fries are also amazing. Very crispy and perfectly seasoned, they go well with the burger and for that i gotta give this place a solid 9/10 for a burger place. I have tried lots of gourmet burgers at many different restaurants but when i want a good burger fast and cheap (15$ is not expensive you fucking broke bitch ) I WILL go to 5 guys, so fuck you and go shove a mcdouble/cheeseburger up your fucking ass you dumb shit.

Aye mate good old st vinny's street, yea cant speak for any other store but ours is spotless and everything is prepared fresh as fuck, if you want to fuck with the staff shout "ten fourteen" at the staff and watch every horny guys head shoot around the store cus thats the callout for an attractive women just walked in

jew confirmed.
don't you have wars you need to go start for people?

Almost certain Aberdeen has adopted something similar.

This.

Only wish that the fries they make at the Whataburger's in my area didn't suck so much...the fries are the sole weak point of Whataburger

I like the burgers and the fries are God-tier, but getting a regular burger and medium fries is waaayyy more food than anyone should be eating in one sitting. I've never ordered that and not come down with nigga-itis. Little burger and small fry is plenty for me.

>the fries are the sole weak point of Whataburger
Sadly, you're right. Even when they're fresh, they're nothing special. If they could up their fry game, they'd be damned-near perfect. As it is, I either drench them in spicy ketchup or substitute onion rings.

Still better than the tasteless shit that is In n out

I don't believe you that the food was cold. No connection to 5 Guys, only been to one a couple of times, but they cook everything after you order. How the fuck was it cold?

Then don't eat there. It's simple you fucking cunt.

haha no bother, yeh your branch is spotless next time im in there ill be wondering who the Sup Forumstard is

Not over priced in PA. Also delicious. amazing food tbh

Fuck aberdeen, it will probably shut down because the locals hate spending more than 10p on a meal or because the council is fucking backwards, sheep shagging cunts

It was cold as the goddamned grave both times. And it took forever to come out, so I assume it sat there while Jamal flirted with Shanziqua instead of either of them doing their fucking job.

Not gonna lie mate, sounds like you're just a raging racist.

Since your girlfriend went to Canada she probably knows that hero certified burgers is 999999999999% better that five guys.

>bread was dry
as opposed to soggy moist bread? your b8 is shit and you should feel awful

>In-n-out
>good burger
Pick one

>i just googled how to make fries to make me look smart!
did it work guise? no

>or substitute onion rings

My man! Their onion rings are fucking fantastic.
About the fries though, all I ask for......is some goddamn SALT! They never seem to salt them! Oh, and here's a fun thing, if you ask them for "extra salt on the fries"......they throw in ilike three small packets of salt....I'm like "the fuck man?"

That doesn't change the fact that the food was cold and disgusting. Still, the Wendy's by my office is full of howler monkeys too, but they've never let me down. Sounds like your asshole puckers at the thought of Five Guys and you're taking this personally.

Was gonna say. the five guys in the 717 are amazing.

If they were all on the same block, I'd get a burger and rings at Whataburger, fries at McFatass, and gravy for dipping at KFC.

Speaking of gravy, Whataburger is stingy as fuck with it when you order their chicken strips. But I rarely order anything other than the #2 combo, so fuck it.

Kek

t. Burger King

rollerini

She makes some money with it, yes. Pic related. She sometimes does catering for parties too, but its not her job.

Steak and Shake is superior to Five Guys, except for the fries. Bonus: You and whoever your with don't track fucking peanut shell dust into your car. Also, the "Soft Drinkatron" or whatever that bullshit is that makes your soda sucks ass because restaurants only have one. Hence, lines.

This is from the best burger chain in Toronto, hero burger

#2 is all you need in life...UNLESS they have either the Chop House Cheddar Burger which is sex on a bun or the Sweet n' Spicy Bacon Burger which is KINKY sex on a bun.

Perfect fast food dinner would be: Burger from Whataburger, Fries from McFatass, Sauce from Canes, Drink from Sonic, and Desert from DQ.

>calls herself a cook
>makes white rice vegetables and stewed meat
2.0 GPA

>Sauce from Canes
Canes just opened a location in my town a couple months ago, but I still haven't tried it. I'll hit that up soon.

DQ makes a decent burger too. It's not amazing, but it beats Five Gays by a mile.

maybe its just because of a difference in location,
but 5 guys is cheap. That's why I go there.
Cheap with good portions

Poor people are so pathetic. You should really just kill yourself. Neither you nor your children will ever be worth the resources you consume.

That's fried chicken, idiot. Cooked on order.

Canes is legit. If you haven't had it though, start with the three piece. Don't bother with the coleslaw though...it's kinda "meh".
DQ's burgers are decent...but, depending on the day, phase of the moon, alignment of the planets, temperment of the cook...I'd take Five Guys over them any day

Five guys is pretty good if you want a greasy fatfuck burger, but it's still overpriced. Solid 4/10

>coleslaw
Barf. I never touch the stuff, so no danger there.

Ever eat a burger with a fried egg on it? There's a family owned place here that makes them just right. That's the trick: Find a good local burger joint.

Five guys is "overpriced" if by overpriced you mean you don't have 12 dollars. Don't blame all those "suits" because you still don't have a job and wear skechers with your fedora senpai. Get a job

I don't know of any "local" burger places...at least not off the top of my head. Not counting "mid grade, dine in restaurant" places cuz some of those burgers are amazeballs...just a bit pricy

if anyone is curious the profit margin on a cheeseburger at five guys is £1.50 before the toppings are added. I cant remember exactly but i think its also not accounting for labor costs.

Hahahahaha 12 dollars for some fucking dried out junk. I think I'll pass.

Wow. kek.

I still don't understand how the food can be cold if they are cooking the burger right in front of your damn face. They literally cook your food as you order it idiot

Sage

not only that but all surfaces are heated up to keep food ward, they weren't just left somewhere cold

do you know something called viral marketing... oh wait.

Who the fuck serves fries in cups anyway.

Say what you will about 5 guys. . . . .

It's a chain restaurant. Why would you bother even commenting on something like that. You're sadder than 5 guys.

They pretend to be better than McDonalds, but in reality suck and are terribly expensive. And I made this thread because a lot of idiots here seem to praise them.

>my friend (a woman)
TITS OR GTFO

of course she's a cook.....

if you are paying $12 for a burger and some burnt fries i have some beach front property in Arizona to sell you

i mean.. she better be... shes a chick and the kitchen is where she belongs.

Summary: "My obese GF who posts pictures of food in Instagram wasn't fully satisfied by here triple bacon cheeseburger and omega fries from Five Guys, so I let her get pounded by 5 guys in suits and ties. Now I feel ashamed because she actually came, and now its time to blame Five Guys."

>bread
>dry
Oh shit nigger why isn't my bread drowned in grease and faggot cum like it usually is

It's not bad. Better than average for fast food imo. But relative to the price it's not even worth going there. Overpriced and overhyped is indeed correct.

comment of the day

Youre wrong tho

I, too, become enraged when people like what I do not like.

Lol

Also, check em

Their fries are good. I don't know why I ordered a grilled cheese there, though. Probably because I'm stupid. It's a slice of American cheese on a bun, all burned up. Disgusting. Is it that hard to make a grilled cheese? what the FUCK???