Any medfags on?

Any medfags on?

>Long history of food allergies (Dairy/tree nuts/etc)
>Been through periods of my life where I suddenly get cramping/diarrhea. Go back to allergist, find out I developed new allergy to X food I'm eating
>Abstain from those foods, diarrhea clears up
>Suddenly 2-3 months ago cramping/diarrhea starts again
>See my allergist, get tested. No new allergies this time, but I do have Vitamin D deficiency
>Perform my own elimination diet
>Cut out rice from my diet, replace with oats - suddenly diarrhea clears up
>2-3 weeks later diarrhea starts again, despite not changing my new oat diet.

I'm literally eating nothing but chicken, oatmeal, and frosted flakes every single day. Every morning I wake up and have cramping and diarrhea.

I've been tested for celiac (negative), parasites, blood, urine, stool, etc etc. They found nothing. There is no blood in my stool.

It seems like my body is rejecting anything I put into it. What the fuck is wrong with me?

had a coworker who had this same problem. i cant remember what she had that caused it. maybe it was called fibro myalgia?

Colitis ulcerosa, crohns disease, colon irritable

Isn't that more of a body pain thing? I don't really have any body pain.

In fact I work out a lot, stay fit, but I had to quit for the last month or two because this diarrhea is making me exhausted. I don't want to lose weight if my body isn't getting nutrients

Dr told me he didn't think it was that since I have zero blood in my stools. They all seem to think it's allergy related (keep sending me back to my allergist) but nothing has been found. In fact I found out I'm NOT allergic to a couple things I used to be allergic to (garlic / couple types of fish)

I thought maybe I was allergic to rice, I eliminated it and then the problem went away for a couple weeks. Now it's back outta nowhere.

i dunno, thats the only thing she had that i could remember. worth looking into? also maybe look into some sort of auto immune disease

look up diverticulitis, it sounds a lot like that.

sounds like textbook ibs

sucks because they can't 'test' for it. You just have to eliminate all the other options.

Best thing i've found for it is the low fodmap diet, it took maybe two months of fairly restrictive eating, but eventually i leveled out and stopped having bowel issues. Then I was able to introduce stuff again, bit by bit.

Still can't do coffee, dark beer, garlic (in large amounts), or broccoli (all other leafy greens are fine tho).

For me it was a matter of letting my body recover after my gut biome got out of whack. I had been on strong antibiotics for a while, some gut bacteria overgrew or something.

Daily imodium helps.

You need high quality probiotics, you're probably vitamin and mineral deficient, and still poisoning yourself.

Frosted flakes made with GMO corn, loaded with sugar (upsets flora balance), probably with pasteurized, conventional milk which is a cause of many autoimmune problems on its own.

You are also getting zero phytonutrients. You need more real food. Try fresh wheat grass, organic raw carrot juice, or at least more salads (organic, and w/o toxic garbage dressings).

also it can take years to get over ibs. or at least start healing.

It's a long process. Takes patience. Shit sucks.

love me some harriet sugar cookie

you on any meds?

Looks like cancer. Most likely you'll die in 28 minutes.

I also had problems with my Vitamine D. My doctor adviced me to get fit and sunbathe allot. You get Vitamine D from sunbathing allot. I don't know why I also had to work out, but w/e working out is always healthy.

I do have to mention that I did not have the symptons that you had, I just got dizzy allot.

youre eating nothing but chicken oatmeal and frosted flakes, of course youre getting diarrhea

exactly my thought, try introducing back stuff, also fiber, banana and stuff.
if that dont work maybe try the fodmap diet

You might have PKU. It is usually detected at birth, But just something you might want to look into.

OP you need to make a soup.

>1 pound 93/7 Ground turkey
>1 medium cabbage - 8 cups chopped up
>2 pounds green beans
>1 pound stir fry peppers and onions
>Half a container of roasted beef Better Than Boullion
>Teaspoon each of Turmeric, Garlic Powder, Crushed Red Pepper
>Half teaspoon each of salt and MSG
>Enough water to fill up your 2 gallon spaghetti pot.

Eat that soup. 2 cups for lunch, 4 cups for dinner. One week, you'll be having nice shits, guaranteed.

I don't drink milk because I have a dairy allergy (see first post) - it's anaphylaxis so I literally have zero dairy in my diet

Nope. Zero medications. Well, I'm taking Vitamin D right now since I was deficient, they wanted me to take one 50,000 Units once a week for 8 weeks. I have 3 weeks left. Otherwise zero medicine.

The only reason I'm eating that is because it's the only thing that stopped the diarrhea for 2-3 weeks. Before this, I ate a lot of rice, noodles, vegetables, lean meats, etc.

Trust me, I don't ENJOY eating oatmeal and chicken. Since the diarrhea has come back I might as well go back to eating whatever I want at this point.

he would be retarded by now,I'm not even sure it would give him diahrea

ever got a conoloscopy?

Shit you right nigga

IBS
Welcome to hell
Source: personal experience

Unless he is 50+, nah

Had one when I was younger (a teen), along with pretty much every test on the books, literally.

Long story short I ended up in the ICU because I was taking a lot of ibuprofen (motrin) for headaches caused by my braces at the time. Apparently, I lack the enzyme needed to digest anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen, and it was eating a hole into my stomach.

So, I also don't take any over the counter meds. If I ever have pain or anything I just gut through it. I'm extremely cautious and literally never take ANY meds unless I'm ridiculously sick, like anti biotics

wanted to add that this was over 10 years ago, so it's been a long time.

I have a lot of expierience with allergies in all cases. Most trigger: wheat in all kinds. This doesn't cause only M. Crohn or so, but destroys partially the bowel. Cow milk products are also suspicious in this sense, son You are right with oat, but oat contains also glutamine acid (but no gliadene), maybe this could trigger your bad health. My hints: chicken, fish, potatos, rice, vegetables (look to avoid celery, paprika, tomatoes, onions, carots, these gain inflammations). Low sugar, no coke. Fruits: no big amounts (because the sugar) Look to get your vitamin D better, there are pills to increase this, it's VERY important! Hope for better, Sup Forumsro

You drink chamomile tea?

Where's your pain?
Have you ever goten a gastroscopy?
Any test for helicobacterpilory?

Nope I don't

You are not eating real food, Frosted Flakes is cancer food bro...cereal grains wreak havoc on your intestinal lining, not to mention your teeth.

Ditch the cereal man, it's so bad for your body, I have no allergies but if I ate cereal, you can bet I'm going to have cramps.

Also, if your obtaining roticery chickens, those are laden with oxidized oils (soybean, corn, canola) that contribute to many people(s) IBS or irritating blue bowel syndrome.

Bake your chicken with no oil, try that and see how it goes. You should have no problems whatsoever, so long as you're also abstaining from soda - literally the worst thing that you can consume.

Your doc is probably an idiot. He can't rule out cohn's disease just because you don't have any blood in your stool yet.
Your history of allergies points to a reduced immune system and that is what ppl with crohn's have in common.
You need to make a new appointment with a colonoscopy and make sure your intestines are not dying. But before that, try to eat a more fiber rich diet.

You mean an endoscopy? Yes, I've had many of them actually. Although, the last one was years ago.

I have been tested for H. Pylori, nothing found

It's poisoning from pesticides.

maybe see an gastro enterologist, crogh is not always present at the collon and target more intestin, you might need to swallow a little camera and shit it after for him to see your whole inside.
Sorry for my crapy medical term in english, but it's hard to translate medical term while playin vidya

Already explained this but the only reason I started eating nothing but frosted flakes/oatmeal/chicken is 'cause it's LITERALLY the only thing that didn't give me diarrhea for a while - but now it's back.

I'm not gonna list every food, but yeah, I've tried eating pretty much everything that I'm not allergic to and my body just rejects it. Cereals, eggs, breads, noodles, fruits, vegetables, rice, etc. Sometimes I can still tolerate peas and green beans and I eat those.

I eat really clean and lean even before this started. Nothing but fresh whole foods. I never buy pre-made or rotisserie, I cook everything myself from raw material. I work out a lot. I work in law enforcement. I'm tall and lean.

Not sure if this is related, but right before all this started I was on a case for a stabbing. There was blood all over the fuckin place. A total horror scene. I wore gloves, normal ass day. However, after the cleanup crew came I had to go back to that apartment building to question someone later that day when they got home - I assumed it was clean since the crew had been out, so I didn't wear my gloves. They fuckin missed a spot on the door handle and I got dried blood on me. I washed it off as soon as I could (about 10 min later).

My doc tests me regularly for disease like HIV etc due to the nature of my work. I was just tested a couple weeks after this happened and I was clean. It's probably nothing, but just mentioning it in case someone thinks of something.

Do you have a psychological following for the shits you see at works?
Does the diahrea corelates with the most stressful period?
I'm not saying it's psychosomatic or something like that, just saying that stress can really affect transit

I considered this too, because it's something in this line of work you have to actively keep an eye on so you don't end up suicidal or something.

But, honestly, not really. I haven't felt particularly stressed, depressed, or anxious or anything. I feel kinda down about having diarrhea and not eating properly - it's effecting my workouts, for instance. Otherwise nah.

any medfag who have an understanding esophageal cancer, i had it why ago and had to top of my stomach cut off and so they created a new sphincter for my stomach but now i have a one way system, i cant cant vomit, i just heave and heave and just bring up saliva. will i be like this forever?

Its called Irritable Bowel Syndrome, happens to a lot of people as you get older.