Ever dated a Black Girl? Tell us your experience

Ever dated a Black Girl? Tell us your experience

Sorry, I only date within my own species

Never have, never will. Same with Arabs. They smell weird

No but my first and only strip club was when i was 18.
>black stripper comes up to me
>cuddles up with me lets me grab her ass and tits
>didnt buy her drink
>do 3 lapdances for 50.
>get to finger her and she jerks me off through my pants
>almost cum
>3rd song ends
>she stops and gets off snd says if i wanna go to backroom
>mfw its 300 to fuck a nigger
>told her no thanks and slapped her ass and left
>stop by fuck buddies house to fuck
> smelly fingers

aids

So you only date reptiles.

No I only date humans

>implying you're a human
"""""""human""""""""

stop samefagging, your niggerness is showing

they reek of lotion and other wall green products

Your cumskin melanin-less niggerness is showing.

Yes. The sex was great, and she loved when I'd cum in her. Didn't matter where, just in her mouth, ass, or pussy.

She was very clean and didn't have that nigger stink to her, and she was very articulate.

The sex was probably what kept me around though. I mean, she would wake me up every day by either blowing me or just rubbing the head of my cock up and down her wet slit.

I miss her sometimes.

I am now it's pretty average relationship

>melanin-less niggerness

No but i was once at a school party in 9th grade and a black girl rubbed her ass against my dick. i got terrified and got away from there as soon as possible.

Yes, you're a melanin-less nigger, a cumskin.

once for a short while. until the zookeeper took her down and they got me out of that pit.

Pics?

You know how I know you're retarded?
You posted the exact same point again and you thought that it would somehow make your idiocy more valid.

Go choke on a large black tranny dick you bitch boy.

Smelly, lazy, psychotic but loyal. Not really worth it but probably most loyal i've been with

Her pussy stank so bad I had to stop. Don't do it bro.

I don't know about murica but here in Israel, there are a lot black ethiopian girls who look like super models - beautiful and aristocratic facial features along with perfect body. If i weren't married, I'd definitely try to hook up with one of them. But anyway they usually stick to black guys. Feel sorry for all you faggots who can't appreciate beauty thinking that making racist jokes make you and your pathetic life better
inb4 - jews blablabla

it's better than getting aids

Walgreens is great, talk shit get hit

and a good day to you too

Real talk; shit's joocier than an overfilled water balloon.

She has something in common with you, you're both cumskins.

I have fucked two but never really dated. The smell of Coco butter lotion and baby powder gets old. Lol. One of them was super hot but had a strange looking pussy. The other was ok but gave great head. They get jealous easy.

I wish. My wife took my laptop in for repairs and got my HD formatted a few years back. Lost pics of all my exes and my wife won't do pics. I was livid to say the least.

Yes, Perfect body, super wet pussy, but she was just too clingy...

Don't you just wish everyone has that cake

The black girl and Arab i was with had no smell really, but better add asians to your list and some white girls cause they the stinkiest i been with.

I currently work in central africa, and girls here can be the best physically (and the worst too indeed) ...

This plus the fact that while being white you can have litterally any girl you want in you bed with just a little chat, a meal and a drink at a night club, and i'm not speaking about hookers, just 'normal' girls, this place is one of the best i've ever seen ...

she smelled funny
but i could put it in her butt

Ha, you're an ass.
Keeping pics of your exes on your computer and then you're all cross when your wife doesn't like that and gets rid of them. You're a fool of the first order.

>buddy is dating this hot ass black chick
>stacey dash hot
>at the bar with them
>he gets to drunk and asks me to drive his girl home
>shes been eye fucking me most of night
>i am tripping on a low dose of mushrooms
>get to her moms house she says b quiet
>sneak past enormous fat momma sleeping on couch with tv on
>get into her room
>she say 'i'll b right back" leave the room
>i'm tripping p hard bc indoors so i turn on the tv
>BET (not shit)
>turn down volume
>black chick enters in underwear
>Boing.gif
>starts making out and moving down
>touching penis
>mouth over jeans sucking
>takes out dick
>swallows it
>feelsgoodman.jpeg
>all im thinking is when planes go down and they have a hard time finding the black box
>not tonight
>i hear moms tv turn off and large elephant stomps coming toward the room
>ohshit.gov
>door swings wide
>knees weak
>arms are heavy
>vomit on sweater now
>MOMS SPAGHETTI

>she basically flips shit and tells me to get my white ass the fuck out her house
>i did the penguin to the front door with a full boner

also how do you know know adam & eve weren't black?

........you ever try to take a rib from a nigger???

>kike
>advocating race-mixing

Somehow I'm not surprised.

:^)

>all im thinking is when planes go down and they have a hard time finding the black box

I'm not into bestiality.

all i wanna do is eat out those big fat ghetto bootys

>mfw im a white guy in almost 100% white town.

checked

Veeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrry fucking jealous

Also don't fuck with their hair

I dated a married black woman living far from her husband for about 6 months.

Great body, great sex. Her pussy squeezed like a python when she came, which she did a lot.

Smelled really good. One time her pussy was really oozing and it was kind of thick. A little gross but also kind of hot. 9/10. Sucked cock very well and up for anything.

more of righty?

fucked a black girl for some time

she didn't let me do anything with her, like no anal, not too rough, etc.
she sucked cock like no other (big lips ftw) but i gotta say i prefer white girls a lot to fuck

wouldn't ever date a black chick, they are so exhausting

SUPERIOR WHITE MASTER RACE

Didn't know she was black, fucked a few times

What do you work as, and central Africa as in what country/city? I'm really interested in finding work there.

What do you work as, and central Africa as in what country/city? I'm really interested in finding work there.

Repost.

Yes, fiancee is black. Gone black once never gone back. too much ass, can't resist it. Them white girls are pancakes.

>>Remeber, the first two were higschool relationship, didnt count much so dont expect any sex stories. The first one was super chill, broke up with her because of personal reasons. Second one cheated on me, was very insecure, has been know to bounce from boyfriend to boyfriend and was bi. Third one had severe anxiety and abandonment issues and lost virginity to. Uber religious mom shamed me out of that relationship. Also beta male cuck for awhile as that went down hill. Fourth and most recent ex, ate her out in car in broad daylight but no sex, her mom woulldnt allow it. Broke up with her because i felt she was unfaithfull, hung out with lesbians at her work and was in a relationship with one in past. So yeah, i somehow only dated black girls, dont know how i did it but i did.

currently dating one. Dated her because she had a big ass and was into a few of my interests. It's not terrible, but I'm extremely shallow and don't see a life with her because of her skin color. She has ghetto tendencies when she's around her family or other black people.

Currently Yaounde, Cameroun ... But travels quite a lot in side countries (Congo, Equatorial guinea, Gabon, etc ..)

Do not come here to find a job, find a job in your country that send you here !!!

Or, only if you are a veteran from army/police, you can try to get a good spot in army or in a private society of security ...

Working in public works to build roads ...

>banged nigress
>got aids
>dies

Very interesting, how did you end up finding that job?

why is Bart a chair

i have... it's like dating any other girl.... only i'm mexican, so she was also probably thinking "holy shit, i'm dating a mexican."

That was total luck, i was randomly browsing on the site of "pole emploi" (french site to find job) in the international part of the site ...

Nice man, did you have any money beforehand when you flew down or did they just fly you once you got the job?

This sounds like a dream

does she at least fuck like a champ?

Currently dating and in love.

I had nothing when i landed here except my job ...

Life is cheap here, and working for a foreign company pays a lot ... so no problem !

Maan, you know any companies down there that does similar stuff to yours or even yours, i'm really interested in this, tyvm.

same as dating any normal sort of woman user.

Black women around here are too hood so nah

>Didn't know she was black.

I've heard stories of guys getting ready to fuck their horses, only later realising it was just a black girl hunched over. I never knew the prophecies were true...

even the hottest ones pussies stink

fact

I fucked one with no condom (she was on her period) and she gave me Chlamydia

That's called gonnorhea.

Yup. It was a mistake. She worked with my brother, seemed super "white" and chill(didn't have a blaccent at all, didn't have snappy fingers, didn't act like a chimp). But one time we were out having dinner and some other black chick comes over and starts yelling unintelligible shit at her and all of a sudden they're both chimping out in the middle of a pretty nice restaurant. Pulling hair, screaming, kicking, swinging purses. I just left and never talked to her again, but for a few months she kept sending her brother to my house to try to scare me. I called the cops on him and he got arrested for menacing and stalking.

Currently dating 1/4 black girl, almost 5.5 years in. Going to marry her soon. She's a little freaky, has great lips, legs, ass, etc. Overall 7/10, would do again

I would love to spread those cheeks and tongu her pooper

Ethiopian Jews are considered one of the original Jewish tribes, so not really mixing too much there.

Dated a black woman for about a year. She was a cop, too. Was a nice relationship but I tend to screw up my relationships so it didn't last longer.

Dated? no
Fucked/ got blown by? many times
black chicks will do anything for a few bucks

Same fag needs to leave.