ASK A SAILOR ANYTHING

ASK A SAILOR ANYTHING

>INB4 sage

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

what do you do as a sailor

sometimes i sail

Prove you are really a sailor and don't use that stupid meme created by one edgy, immature kid

Fuck you from the Quarterdeck of the Navy. Get back to work faggot

Yeah, I get that. But a ship requires many jobs to keep the mission moving forward. What do you do on the daily?

My damn lasagna keeps sticking to pan, any tips?

how often do you sing "Danger Zone"?

Is dave still In the navy?

Do you wish you could of gone into the Coast Guard instead?
>benefits
>can go home
>actually save lives daily
>not off for months on end doing literally nothing

Not OP but god damn it user
/thread

If you were given a time machine and $5000 with the limit of going back in time to 1998 what would you do in order to make the most money possible?

Would you rather fuck a goat and have no one know or not fuck a goat and have everyone think you did?

top reference

He is.. Probably for life

US navy? r8?

Why aren't you wearing type 3s yet?

No more rates

y

why aren't you a pilot?

This is something a booter would say. I will always be an ET

way to not reply to anything in your own thread OP, 10/10 good effort

ET aswell.. but truth is truth

navy has planes cuck

aviation field

PROOF 1 = i like seamen

what is the point of this thread if you arent going to even try to answer

Why are you wearing acu's faggot?

shieeet somebody discover me, allahu akbar

sweep the deck nigg

ADD MORE OIL TO IT NYUKKA

FUCKING CS'S RUINING MY CHOW

What's those spots on the floor for?

everytime that i have a hard time to put my dick in your hot mons ass and then my dick goes inside

he got kicked out for gundecking

YOU HAVE TO DO MAINTENANCE ON A TOILET STEP BY STEP

To add flavor. Cant have shit looking too bland. Haven't you ever painted a garage floor?

>Do you wish you could of gone into the Coast Guard instead?
>benefits
>can go home
>actually save lives daily
>not off for months on end doing literally nothing

I JOINED BCAUSE I WANNA BE AWAY FROM HOME YOU FUCKING CUCK ASS HOMESICK FAG

we get the same benefits
we own the COAST GUARDS
WE WUZ AND WE ARE KINGS OF THE SEA

> hot mons ass
you're a fucking moron

>5k
>TSP

hmmm maybe

navy planes don't have pilots?

Do what i did. Crs10. More like coast gaurd but better.

im not a snackbarian, i rather fuck the first good looking hoe that i see in each port that we hot

RATES ARE GONE DING DONG

What the fuck did you just fucking say about Navy Seal copypastas, you little newfag? I’ll have you know Navy Seal copypastas are ranked top out of all the comments on the Internet, and they have been translated in numerous contexts on Sup Forums, and have over 300 confirmed variants. Navy Seal copypastas are trained in memetic warfare and are the top copypasta in the entire circlejerk arsenel. You are nothing to them but just another target. They will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this subreddit, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit about Navy Seal copypastas over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak this copypasta is contacting it's secret network of Sup Forumstards across the USA and your IP is being doxxed right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. Navy Seal copypastas can be anywhere, anytime, and they can confuse you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with mad-lib permutations. Not only are they extensively trained in trolling, but they have access to the entire arsenal of Anonymous and will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the Internet, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. This copypasta will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

bcause i bought 3 sets of blueberries back in july

fuck off chief

RIP HARAMBE THE GORILLA WARFARE

how does this change things

NAVY PILOTS>MUHRINE PILOTS>CHAIRFORCE PILOTS

cause clumsy fucks keep dropping shit on the floor.

i went to the mess hall and i FORGOT THAT I MADE THIS THREAD, because last time i posted twice

and i got saged

IM GOING TO POST MYSELF EVERYDAY

but the real answer is that im on my phone

DECK PATTERN AGAINS STUPID SAILORS II

THE I IS THE BLUE WITH WHITE SPOTS WHICH ANY SAILOR CAN LAY IN THE GROUND AND CAMOUFLAGE HIMSELF AND TAKE A NAP ON IT

NOBODY WOULD NOTICE

you seem to not like apostrophes. why?

pls respond semen im enlisting but now im like wut

FAKE MOS NUMBERS

WE CALLE IT NOS

PATHETIC SHIT FROM THE SECNAV

FUCKING FEMINIST AND SJW FUCKED OUR CULTURE

im smoking and im like typing fast my apologies

wow. you seem to be having trouble formulating sentences. i suspect a nerve agent. don your mask now.

DUUUDEE, i was just doing the SCBA nko course... i failed the pretest.. fuck me nigg

smoking is bad for your health. see your med crew for tobacco cessation programs.

Buy a metric fuck ton of alpha magic and bring it back (not OP but that's what OP should do)

OP HERE

also i like to build ricer cars

im a vegan crossfitter sailor who likes subarus and ricer faggotry

i just stared smoking like 2 weeks ago,

feels good man but really i cant feel the buzz

if i stop for a couple of days nothing will happen, im too healthy for addictions soo i just do it to chill and hang out with the faggots of my division

allahuakbar ny friend, TSP is a good option for now! git money

aviation field is at the top you douche, look at the news, not even the seals

AIRSTRIKES EVERYWHERE

DONT FUCKING 404 ON ME KEEP ROASTING ME FAGGOTS

so you think being in the plane is whats up

Do you like spinach, Popeye?

Confirmed boot

Do you like your Donald Duck outfit? I think the females look good in it. More so when they wear it correctly and go pantsless

What do you do with a drunken sailor?

I'm sure they ass rape the sailor, no questions asked. Hell, they don't even need to ask a name since there's a nametape sewn onto the ass of the pants