Sup Forums, this is my best friend. What should i do? I showed mlp to him back in 2012...

Sup Forums, this is my best friend. What should i do? I showed mlp to him back in 2012, but i only watched one season and because it was a meme. I think he is a brony for the rest of his life now

Also, cringe thread.

Just let him enjoy what he wants

He looks pretty swag. Leave him be.

Kill him.

faggot alert

>i only watched one season and because it was a meme.
Stop lying to yourself. You loved the show and are just jealous your friend has embraced it.

He painted it.

get all his pony shit and put in a big pile in his backyard, then drench it all in lighter fluid and gasoline and throw a match on it.
Problem Solved!

Why? If he's not harming anything so what's the problem?

The scariest part is that he used to get a lot of pussy in highschool. Now he has a girlfriend

the problem is that he's a faggot

Mate let him be a faggot, As long as he isn't a lolicon fan i don't see any problem.

Forgot

>Has gf
>Brave enough to embrace love for kids show
I dunno op it sounds like he's got it better than you tbh.

I don't give a shit about gf and i've fucked some girls in my life. I am a loner. All i will tell here is that we live in Hueland.

He is a lolicon fan since he was 9. He is 21 now.

I used to be into that mlp shit on impulse, now that i stopped watching it. It makes me cringe, you need to talk to your friend and tell him "conceal your inner brony shit, don't wear those shirts in public, don't wear anything referencing the show. Watch whatever the fuck you want, just don't go the extra mile and show how utterly autistic you truly are.
Just watch a better show... mlp is shit btw

MATE WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT SOONER? THAT'S WAY FUCKING WORSE.

How does his gf look like anyways?

She is white, blonde and chubby. She does looks like a little girl.

I simply can't. I fucking showed mlp to him. I tried to say it is overrated.

That's a hot Hiloli

No say the show is shit and tell him straight up. You don't feel comfortable around him embracing his "inner brony" legit tell him it was decent (lie) at a point and tell him it's morally wrong now since he's older. You gotta be more blunt

The visual image of this, is hillarious. Ponies go up in flames, squealing can be heard as man plunges arms first into the flames to rescue his life.

Just have a talk with him, Tell him that you are uncomfortable with the knowledge that he faps to 10 year old drawn Japanese women, And then tell him how you are dissapointed in him doing it.

I am a sick bastard too, dude. I don't even care that he masturbates to lolicon. The brony part is the worst.

He became a furry too. At least to me zoophilia is much worse than pedophilia.

Alright, Now you're just fucking with me mate

Sure looks like he is harming his chances of getting laid to me