Ask a straight guy who regularly has sex with gay men on Craigslist (Traps/CDs on rare occasions) anything

Ask a straight guy who regularly has sex with gay men on Craigslist (Traps/CDs on rare occasions) anything

who will win
trump or hillary?

>straight guy
>has sex with gay men

...thats the joke

Don't know, don't care. It won't affect the average joe anyway

I started this hobby because I couldn't get laid with women. Women don't seem to be attracted to me, but men seem to flock to me by the hundreds. It's mostly a sexual gratification thing. Guys give pretty cool oral and rimjobs.

hmmmm, im guessing he's not straight

Not a joke my friend. I am straight and not attracted to men. I just use gay men as a sexual release since they are willing to do anything I want

I have two regular guys that I meet. Both are crossdressers but not passable by any means. One of them has an emotional bf/gf attachment to me and I have regular bareback sex with him. The other gives me only deepthroat, massages, and makeout sessions

The problem with having sex with guys as a straight man is that after you're done, you feel ashamed and guilty of yourself. Your conscious rational thoughts come back after you blew your load and depleted your horny level. It's not like doing it with a woman where you can sleep with her afterwards

shameless bump

thats gay

you are in denial, you are bisexual at the very least.

Do you have any limits on what you'll do?

I'm mostly top. I don't want to blow or rim another guy's hairy asshole. disgusting

Nope. That's like saying having sex with a Fleshlight makes you a rubbersexual. It doesn't; you're just horny and need something good on your cock. I am the same way

>straight guy
>sex with gay men
pick one

What precautions do you take when meeting with random dudes

no. sorry try again. you are gay. you fuck men. you are gay

then you are gay

this thread has to be bait. no straight guy would fuck a dude. its not that hard to find a dishrag slut of a girl that youd have to fuck a guy.

to get a girl you just grab her by the pussy user.

>im mostly top
>mostly

.....faggot

faggot

bundle of sticks

Shitty b8

>horny level

sorry to break this to you bro, but you're definitely not actually straight

but who gives a fuck anyway, sex is sex and y'all worry way too much about being gay or not

having sex or ANY sexual sensation with same sex makes you gay or bisexual.

Most people have bisexual traits, because people are horny as fuck and like any animals just want to blow their load/scratch their vag.
Most people never act on those traits, as they easily find sexual satisfaction with opposite sex.
Deprived of opposite sex attention, a 10% bisexual can become full bisexual.

If you fuck guys, you are full blown bisexual by nature.
A man with minor bisexual traits never will go full gay like you have.