So how does this make you feel?

So how does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SuJSQF2Xx8A
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/28/professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-elections-correctly-is-doubling-down-on-a-trump-win/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html
time.com/4551711/hillary-clinton-emailgate/
youtube.com/watch?v=r2jqYucd58o
cnn.com/2016/11/01/politics/donald-trump-russia-fbi-investigations/index.html
washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/11/01/trumps-putin-problem-returns-in-a-big-way/?tid=pm_opinions_pop_b&utm_term=.bfc1cdf9f92d
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/07/leaked-hillary-clinton-speech-to-foreign-bank-my-dream-is-a-hemispheric-common-market-with-open-trade-and-open-borders/
snopes.com/hillary-hemispheric-government/
infowars.com/clinton-backs-open-trade-open-borders-in-speech-to-globalist-bankers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

feels good. Can't wait til next halloween when I can wear costumes I like without faggots crying about them.

1. Like you are probably too stupid to know how to troll with style.
2. If not 1. Then you just have the down syndrome and we should pity you.

I guess either way you are retarded. I'm so sorry for you.

Makes me laugh at Trumpkins' apparently bottomless capacity for self-delusion.

>that butthurt

I can't wait to laugh at all the CTR nerd virgins who will be out of a job, and HAVE FAILED AT IT

youtube.com/watch?v=SuJSQF2Xx8A

Funny thing is he has a very high chance of winning now.
A lot of people are shitting it over the FBI E-mail investigation, enough to consider Trump.

I don't care who wins. I'll laugh as America slowly burns in greatness.
Incoming Satan2s

>Almost

shhh, no tears now

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/28/professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-elections-correctly-is-doubling-down-on-a-trump-win/

Only faggots care who wins. Everybody should have just shitted on them and voted third party for the lulz

Im voting trump but just cuz a man predicted almost all is a stupid idea, lets see how we like it when the election gets rigged out of us

also voting Trump
I detest liberals even though I live a fairly liberal lifestyle

I fear dem election rigging more than any stupid republican

Valid point. gg

if that's not who he is then what's the problem?

This.

Clinton still has a commanding lead, despite the MSM's recent manufactured drama.

this

is this a real image? Why the fuck would he identify as a terrorist lol?

Trump wont win you and we know it, the elections have already been bought out, system is corrupt

>posting month old polls instead of the new ones after the FBI thing

lol dat delusion. I bet you are the same asshole who makes those electoral college threads with no idea how it works

thank you stupid pot smoker with no idea whats going on but who wants to sound intelligent

That was screencapped 30 minutes ago, you absolute retard.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/2016_elections_electoral_college_map.html

4 da lulz

>pot smoker

Get back to me next tuesday when shillary wins rigged elections

Kek

Hur hur hur just cause orange God emperor doesn't get elected means polls are rigged OPEN UP YOUR EYES SHEEPLE.

So who are you voting for may i ask user? If not old enough who you leaning on?

you do realize that even with this map, Trump wins, right?

After the FBI scandal hillary somehow wins i would believe something was going on as well.

You fucking kidding me, Trump winning NV is very unlikely but he has absolutely no chance of getting VA. Literally not a fucking single chance. Take your shitty map and go back to breitbart faggot

He would have to win ALL of the toss-ups. There isn't a chance in hell that will happen.

Agreed.

this silly tired old shit again (and I mean Trump as well)

>I fear dem election rigging more than any stupid republican

you really are retarded then

because if Hillary wins after it is shown that the FBI is attacking her and favoring Trump, then... sorry I don't get your logic on this one.

Happy that i'm not delusional like the author of this picture.

It makes me laught

>Trump winning NV is very unlikely

No it isnt. Its already leaning red and they have a very important gun control law on their ballot which will be sure to draw in the pro gun people who will without doubt be pro Trump as well.

And Virginia was leaning blue up until this FBI thing, this is shown even in the pic I was responding to.

Go back to your buzzfeed articles little boy and stop pretending you know what youre talking about

Happy. I love Trump. :)

>muh made up scandals

time.com/4551711/hillary-clinton-emailgate/

nigger

clearly you don't understand how the electoral college works.

>claiming an FBI investigation is a "made up scandal"

>shills the "TRUMP IS A KGB AGENT!" shit

lol

Benghazi -- fell flat
WikiLeaks -- fell flat
FBI investigation v1.0 -- fell flat
more WikiLeaks -- fell flat
Project Veritas Videos -- fell flat
yet even more WikiLeaks -- fell flat
FBI investigation v2.0 -- fell flat
still more WikiLeaks -- fell flat

lulz indeed.

>FBI fell flat

is that why they are re opening the investigation into her? And Obama himself gave them the go ahead?

why dont you try calling trump a racist for the 100th time this election?

That loser is never going to win anything.
He's just a cowardly, stupid narcissist shit and when he loses he's going to commit suicide.

Remember, remember the ninth of November
when the chorus of demons gain a new member
to sing their song of greed and loss
while giving their neighbor a tearful toss

And when is he due to be in court again?

>spouting edgy anti authoritarian shit while shillling for the establishment

The current case is against Anthony Wiener you dumb ass. The closest that this comes to Hillary is that Wiener's wife is an aid in her campaign.

Tinfoil much?

Russians are trying to tamper with our elections, meanwhile Trump supporters keep supporting him which roughly amounts to treason.

youtube.com/watch?v=r2jqYucd58o

The FBI foudn emails from hillary on Weiners device, including stuff from Huma that had a bunch of dirt on Hillary. You really are a retard user, you know that?

oh look, more baseless russian shit because some dumbass like James Carville said so? lol

cnn.com/2016/11/01/politics/donald-trump-russia-fbi-investigations/index.html

There's also this. The Trump / Putin connection has some strong evidence.

washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2016/11/01/trumps-putin-problem-returns-in-a-big-way/?tid=pm_opinions_pop_b&utm_term=.bfc1cdf9f92d

I honestly can't wait for Hillary to win so all you fat friendless virgins can post about how it was rigged.
I don't even like her that much nor do I hate Trump because of what he says, I'm just excited for the tears.

you stupid fuck, huma abedin who is anthony wieners estranged wife used his laptop to send emails, some of the emails from the private server that clinton used contain information about her illegal activities she and her criminal husband committed in soliciting "donations" and payments for speeches and shit

Trump is trolling conservatives so hard it's funny.

Should he win, he is going to concede the win over to Hillary. Trump and the Clintons go way back and this has got to be the greatest troll ever pulled on a large group of people in history.

no one cares. too many made up scandals have basically numbed the public to your bullshit.

1. it's not even being covered by the media (except fox and brietbart which are not media).
2. hillary's poll numbers have actually gone up because people felt that comey's announcement was politically motivated, which it was.

Even the FBI hasn't read the emails yet. You're just making shit up.

>emails

>emails

kek

>made up scandals

Like those emails we're faked. All of her speeches faked. Kek. But then again, exactly like she said, "what difference does it make"

Fucking libfags

Makes me feel great.

Classic tactic. Tell your people that the race is close and try to get them out to the polls.

There wasn't anything bad in the emails or the speeches. That's the part that's faked. It's alt-right manufactured drama to distract you from Trump's shit-tier policies. How does it feel to be used?

Trump is so far behind that it's not even funny. Most women, the LGBT community, and people of color all support Hillary.

This election is going to be an absolute annihilation.

Nothing bad? Calling out Sanders as a Jew. Making millions of dollars from people and govts that kill gays and nonbelievers. Obvious pay for play. Cmon user.

>Most women, the LGBT community, and people of color all support Hillary.
Lol. You really need to go to any news source.
But you probably have and you've told yourself "GODDAMN RIGHT WING SLANTED BULLSHIT!"

CTR shills gunn shill until they can't shill no more.

He could have won if he chose Charles Taylor as his running mate instead of Pence.

Charles Taylor won the Liberian presidency with the slogan "He killed my ma, he killed my pa, but I will vote for him."
That is who Trump needs to appeal to moderates.

This.

The female vote alone gives Clinton a huge lead. The rest is just icing on the cake.

Fuck off Nimble America.

Hillary's speech to Citibank says she wanted a bordersess, globalist American continent. From the south of Mexico to Canada. Before you say source. Look it up your fucking self

>muh dicky leaks

Yeah Trump 2016/18

He knows how to deal with the job and is with the people

>pic related, Trump

>So how does this make you feel?

Anybody but Clinton.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

user, you can't just make shit up and expect people to waste their time googling it. You sound like a tinfoil hatter. No one is taking you seriously.

When bush was president, dems had no problems with wikileaks. They actually embraced it. Get ready for your butthurt, shills

Smug

Sorry you're so Cucked Trumpfag, but it all amounts to a hill of beans

>S-She gave Paid speeches to rich jews!

OOOOH NOOOO3333SS!!! Anything but that! And how many fucking Dinners with rich political leaders and executives did trump have? It means fucking nothing, So you're telling me these super secret e-mails show that Hillary didn;t want the people to know she was talking to rich people? Gee, I wonder why a DEMOCRAT would hide that, amybe its because the people of the United States are So Fucking Stupid that they think all rich people are evil and would not vote for her? So it was Politically motivated? OH MYYY GAAAAAWWWWWWD!

>T-The clinton foundation too "Donations" Look! I'm using quotations! They we'rent donations at all! It was money! That was used for things!

It was money that the foundation used for charity. Since money doesn't stink when it is used to help people, taking it from a saudi faggot is kept on the downlow for that reason but who fucking cares it it helps people. Naive Bernie Bros would have us get fucked like ned stark. they would have us be buried by our enemies along with our integrity.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/07/leaked-hillary-clinton-speech-to-foreign-bank-my-dream-is-a-hemispheric-common-market-with-open-trade-and-open-borders/

A and If you don't like breitbart
snopes.com/hillary-hemispheric-government/

And there's infowars
infowars.com/clinton-backs-open-trade-open-borders-in-speech-to-globalist-bankers/

After Trump loses the election, he's going to go bankrupt trying to defend himself from all of the slander/libel lawsuits that will be filed against him. You heard it here first.

>snopes link says it's FALSE
topkek

Sure thing CTR

Yeah like their charity to Haiti after the hurricane? Get fucking real

lel. Trump beat a bunch of loser candidates, Ted Cruz was the closest, only down by 3 points and now no one even talks about him.

Hillary beat bernie because he forgot about the super delegates, Whoops! and people STILL talk about his old ass.

Yeah, Trump had the harder fight.

You didn't answer the question shill..
>back to

>needs to disprove
>"it wasn't real to begin with"

Pick one

Like I'm watching a repeat of Sup Forums and Sup Forums during the last election cycle.

My god everyone was SOOOO sure Obama was fucked. Sup Forums was pretty fucking quiet the week after though cause no one was willing to admit they were retarded.

What are you even trying to say, friendo? The snopes link proves the conspiracy theory is baseless.

im perfectly fine with it

>implying Obama was a good president

Pretty sure I didn't implying ANYTHING in that post you smarmy little cunt. I simply state facts about what happen during his run. I didn't vote the last cycle.

So happy. Trump bringing back sweatshops from china, shutting down parts of the internet, silencing the press, ruining the economy like his buisinesses, the US having an actual rapist as president.
Being european will seem even better

>Sup Forums sides with non-PC candidate
>Sup Forums becomes Dunning-Kruger, personified
>Sup Forums candidate loses election
That's how it always goes. If you want to know who WON'T win the election, just look at who Sup Forums supports. It's more reliable than any poll you'll find.

Oh you mean $30mil didn't completely fix Hatti? and then the largely impoverished, uneducated hattians got upset? Reminds me of how BLM also is short sighted, and also impoverished and uneducated on the big picture.

BTW, in those same wikileaks e-mails, We find out that they were attempting to vet private contractors but were having a hard time because they're a private organization. Its better than the nothing that the federal government would have given though or if at all, in a very late time frame.

This is what she is talking about when she says a public and private face, because, again, as she stated "No one wants to see how the sausage is made."