Sup Forumsros

Sup Forumsros

January time i smoked weed for the first time, a , i took about half of the blunt, i hated the feeling i first got, about 1hr later i was throwing up and seeing burgers and patterns and shit, also hearing noises (i know it was weed because i tried it with a friend that always smokes) every time i looked down to type on my phone, my hands were inverted and i couldn't type for shit. about 3 hours later i thought i was fine, still high but sober enough to get home on my own. i get home and pass out, next day i go to collage not knowing if i was high or not, i was constantly loosing awareness of my body, like i would completely forget what i was doing for about 30 secs and then i would realise that i punched a well or some shit

>scaredasfuck.jpg

go home later that day and have a really really hot shower for about 2 hours and then eventually i felt normal again. a different friend of mine tried it out and got the same results but not as bad as mine and he wasn't throwing up and his trip only lasted 4ish hours,

can anyone explain what was happening and should i try it out again bc im scared of it happening again because i hated it

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/alcohol/fact-sheets/alcohol-use.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*punched a wall

smoked a lot of weed over the last 10 years, never made me hallucinate, must of been laced.

> seeing burgers and patterns and shit
> seeing burgers
> seeing
> burgers

yr doin it right, continue.

Ure weed was laced or u smoked to much and had a panic attack

> seeing burgers

I'm smoking the wrong weed, apparently.

it wasnt laced for sure because my friend had the rest of the blunt and he smoked all the time

Marijuana is not a hallucinogen.

I used to have panic atacks whenever I smoked too much

Sure it is, auditory especially....

Started burning bud in middle school during the 80s and have continued till this day. Not once have I hallucinated. Same applies to those I know.

That blunt you smoked may have had something else in it.

THC is mildly hallucinogenic, nothing like the shit OP descibes though. But hearing stuff as weird sounds or music is not unheard of, had it a few times myself. Also it may influence your vision. That being said OP´s trip if real doesnt sound like only THC. That or his mindset fuckep him up.

Take it slow, don't go crazy on a blunt. What's wrong with only taking one hit? Maybe you are really sensitive to weed.

Also could be the strain that you are trying.

>smoke weed
>seeing burgers
>burgers

Panic attack, also don't smoke blunts unless you're used to nicotine...it can make you really dizzy and nnauseous....try only weed from a bong or glass pipe

>seeing burgers
he is most certainly doing it right.

These. Marijuana in no way will make you hallucinate. You're either lying, or it was laced with something.

White castle?

Nah I think he smokes weed and pcp or some shit thats why he doesnt feel it like that. Lol u got laced weed faggot

Where the fuck did you manage to get buds that got you to trip? i need me some of that shit

> seeing burgers

Especially bud that makes you see burgers. I need some of that shit.

Nicotine sensitivity. You smoked a blunt and your body rejected the nicotine in the blunt wrapper (tobacco leaves).

I've had this happen to me as I have a minor allergy to nicotine. Makes me feel sick for a few hours and then just plain weird for a day or two. Try again with a pipe or bong. You'll like it a lot more that way.

Dude you do NOT hear voices after smoking weed

Lol. No, it's not.

Depends on if you have a pre-existing mental condition like schizophrenia.

He either smoked a shitload with no tolerance, or that weed was laced with something.

I've only ever had similar experiences from really strong edibles

Sounds like you had something laced onto it. I've never heard of bud giving you that kind of high, so lacing makes the most sense.

This.

I started smoking later, but I'm heavy into concentrates and never had anything close to this happen

>Marijuana in no way will make you hallucinate

Marijuana IS a halllucinogen.

No, it's not...

It is technically, but it is more of a depressent in terms of the high

He would've just fallen asleep.

I've smoked with a lot of people over the years, most of the time stories like this are complete bullshit.

Anything that's probable to lace a blunt with won't make you hallucinate. Pcp just freaks you out if you aren't ready for it, not a hallucinogen though.

I wish it was, go smoke a joint fuckin neckbears only thing thats gunna happen is you smash twice the amount of pizza rolls in half the time

this a thousand times.
From my personal expierience when smoking with first time users, they've never tripped balls, only fallen asleep after a spliff or three

Mainly depends what strain you smoke.

op here, i used to smoke cigarettes but i was sensitive to the nicotine, one cig too much and i was having a nicotine rush so i think that may have played a role and also i was really nervous about trying it so could have been a panic attack too

I heard Salvia can fuck you up, never smoked it though.

Yall are getting sold Salvia lmfao

weed is shit.It's a dumb man's drug.Makes you stupid,hungry and sleepy depending on the strain.

Alcohool is so much better than weed.
Shrooms >anything except lsd and dmt but that shit's hard to come by

Overall, this sounds like a metabolism issue. Enjoy your seemingly extremely low tolerances for the fruits of the earth, it is much cheaper that way.

Not sure if bait or just retarded.

Have fun dealing with someone after too many drinks vs someone after too many bowls

>Weed is shit
>Alcohol is better than weed
Do you hear yourself?

Shrooms are the best though. Simply the most warm welcoming high I've ever had. Gonna grow my own once all the renovations on my house are done.

Try it one more time with less weed and if that happens again to you (though I doubt that ever happened), just don't do it anymore. It's not like everyone MUST smoke weed, do what makes you happy

>buuhuu alcohol is so bad and evil
>look at how grown up i am for smoking weed
>i swear its good for you
>It cures cancer
>i can quit whenever i want

do you even treeforce?

▲ ▲

you may have schizophrenia, dont bother with weed take a large dose of mushrooms like 5 grams. after the trip really study philosophy like Alan Watts, Carl Yung etc books or even youtube videos. kill your ego become enlightened and you will live in heaven for the rest of your days.

that is my advice its what worked for me

You mean Carl Jung, right?

you have a weak mind.
you can´t handle drugs.

>this.Had the same thing happen to me.

ITT: kids who Xx420blaztronxX err' day

>next day i go to collage
>go to collage
>collage
col·lage

noun
a piece of art made by sticking various different materials such as photographs and pieces of paper or fabric onto a backing.

>Why the fuck would you go to a grouping of pictures? And if you meant college, how the fuck do you qualify to attend if you can't even spell it?

kek, this faggot.

>thinks alcohol is better than weed
You're entitled to that opinion, but that doesn't make you right. Alcohol destroys lives with far more regularity than weed.

Weed is only dangerous for the weakminded. Alcohol is dangerous for nearly everyone.

Weed is a purely psychological/habitual addictant.
Alcohol is a physical and psychological/habitual addictant.

Weed doesn't cure cancer, anyone who thinks this is just plain wrong. CBD and CBN have moderate anti-cancer benefits but there isn't much in the average weed so it's not like they outweigh the risks related to inhaling smoke.

Alcohol however has very real cancer and other health risks.

cdc.gov/alcohol/fact-sheets/alcohol-use.htm
Could not find a similar page for weed.

I'd rather an epidemic of tokers to an epidemic of drunks any day.

Both of their addicts suck. I prefer a moderated drinker to a smoker.