ITT: We get Filthy Frank nominated for the People's Choice Award for favorite youtube star

ITT: We get Filthy Frank nominated for the People's Choice Award for favorite youtube star

>go to vote.peopleschoice.com/#!/home/all/58/4 then write "Filthy Frank" in and vote

I know there's been a shit ton of threads for this but voting ends tomorrow so we need to push hard for Franku today.

bump

Bumping

Will they even look at the write in votes as much as I want frank to win cause the rest of the contestants aren't that funny or at all I feel like all of the hard work will be for nothing

If he gets a huge amount of write in votes then they won't be able to ignore them.

>tfw when voted for Shane Dawson

Just fuck off, OP.

We must try anyways

shut the fuck up
not intrested? fuck off then

Give me a yes or no answer real quick.
When someone went onto Sup Forums and asked if they would vote for "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" on that Mountain Dew contest, was it a personal army request?

New fag fuck off
Bump

Bumping

no. you are a pathetic faggot.

Bump

bump

gtfo Sup Forums, frank

you colossal cancerous faggot

High hopes friend.

done

Scriptfags have already helped him get hundreds of thousands of votes

i love Sup Forums

Fucking hate shit like PCA, Grammys.
BUMPING

vote franku

It Is Done

On it

Fun fact: anyways is not a word. Anyway is a word, but when you add the s, it's incorrect.

When will we see the winners of thus voting, OP? Never paid attention to the PCA before, but I might have to this year.

18+ faggot

November 15th

Frank is vote

Bump

B U M P

Bump

>bump

but he is shit

fuck off lil bitch go jack off and be a unproductive member of society

Bump

>DONE.

NYPA faggot

This exactly

NYPA ya damn newfag

shut up lil bitch lets have fun and do shit while u play with your ballsack while laying your ass on a chair doing nothing

>doing good deed.

>not doing "Donald Trump" for social media celeb

i don't want him to win though? or exist for that matter.

Would you rather see a talentless vlogger win?