WRITE A RAP SONG ABOUT MEMES ONE WORD AT A TIME. WILL BE RAPPED IN A VOCAROO!

WRITE A RAP SONG ABOUT MEMES ONE WORD AT A TIME. WILL BE RAPPED IN A VOCAROO!

I'll start:
Meme Magic

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0Hfwo0HJ0V7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuckin tragic

is for faggots

yet we're back at it.

eating maggots

with baguettes

I'd suck off a penis if it was feminine and that's saying something because I'm not even gay yeah hey no way I'd suck off a penis if it was feminine and that's saying something because I'm not even gay yeah hey no way I'd suck off a penis if it was feminine and that's saying something because I'm not even gay yeah hey no way yeaI'd suck off a penis if it was feminine and that's saying something because I'm not even gay yeah hey no way yeah

blowing LOADS down your throat

Scratch that, ain't no fuckin danker meme's then the shit i got

choke a bitch with a pepe garrote

sucking off a goat

imma quote, young nigga twisting dope

Yeah, damn Daniel back at it again with the feminine penis yo. And I'm not saying i hate black people, but I honestly hate block nipple. I rhythms so will. Niggle a pill. Still a phill. I'm like Shakespeare nigga, saying shit that don't make no sense, but that don't mean that I nibble on a candy corn, you feel me nigg@?

leaving shills without hope hanging from a rope

you are just a small town virgin nerd,
but a part of the beta male herd.

see a bird

stick my dick in the bird

wait, I can't think of a word, oh wait, it's absurd

my god the damned banana, make it stop

Then rip the birds dick off nigga and shove it up my anal cavity

Fuck niggers

Niggers
Chicken
Pepe
Dat boi
Ronald
Mcdonald
Burger king
By the dairy queen

getting me triggered

I'm beyond the norm gravity

Columbine was just a joke bro.

check out ma fuckin dick its so big , its so fat i'ma fuck you momma in the crack

the anonymous hacker known as Sup Forums is ddosing the world

Semen
Demon
Whales
StDs
Condoms
Jews
Faggots
Cancer
AIDS
9/11

NIGGA, TELL ME MORE!

The Columbine High School massacre was a school shooting that occurred on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School in Columbine,[3][4] an unincorporated area of Jefferson County in the American state of Colorado. In addition to the shootings, the complex and highly planned attack involved a fire bomb to divert firefighters, propane tanks converted to bombs placed in the cafeteria, 99 explosive devices, and carbombs. The perpetrators, senior students Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, murdered 12 students and one teacher. They injured 21 additional people, and three more were injured while attempting to escape the school. The pair subsequently committed suicide.

Although their precise motives remain unclear, the personal journals of the perpetrators document that they wished their actions to rival the Oklahoma City bombing and other deadly incidents in the United States in the 1990s. The attack has been referred to by USA Today as a "suicidal attack [that was] planned as a grand—if badly implemented—terrorist bombing."[7] The massacre has been reported as "the deadliest high school shooting in US history."

Meme Magic
Happened
Penis
Liquor
Blunts
Cancer
Woody
Buzz
Niggers
Chicken
Raveolli
Niqqers
Sand
Niggers
Are
In
Nebraska
By
Your
Moms
House
Fucking
Jew
Go
Kill
Yourself.

They commited auto-genocide!

The massacre sparked debate over gun control laws, high school cliques, subcultures, and bullying. It resulted in an increased emphasis on school security with zero tolerance policies,[9][10] and a moral panic over goth culture, gun culture, social outcasts (even though the perpetrators were not outcasts),[11][12] the use of pharmaceutical anti-depressants by teenagers, teenage Internet use,[13] and violence in video games.[14][15]

gonna sneak into yo mama's house and feed her my sausage

But theres gonna be more, with Hillary!

HOW MANY MORE POSTS, OP?

But now they are memes!

Iraq
Won.
Repeat

About 10 or 15 more posts and I'll start recording it

Niggers
Niggers
Niggers
Repeat for 5 minutes.

Shes gonna know how is the sex sage!

Their journals documented their plan for a major bombing to rival that of the Oklahoma City bombing. Their entries contained blurbs about ways to escape to Mexico, hijacking an aircraft at Denver International Airport and crashing it into a building in New York City (foreshadowing the September 11 attacks by two years), and details about the planned attack. The pair hoped that, after detonating their home-made explosives in the cafeteria at the busiest time of day, killing hundreds of students,[27] they would shoot survivors fleeing from the school. Then, as police vehicles, ambulances, fire trucks, and reporters came to the school, bombs set in the boys' cars would detonate, killing these emergency and other personnel. In the event, the explosives in their cars did not detonate.[16][28]

Bang bang I shot your mom
Bang bang I shot your mom
Shot shot I banged your mom

Thats was affortunate.

being white is so tight

Being black is so (not)right.

Sup Forums.gov back at it again

OP, if you dont deliver your a fag.

More pepes plz

uploading rn

here u go faggots

You magnificent mother fucker

pretty darn good flow.....

Awesome.

fucking based OP

One time an user spent 56 minutes rapping out the entire thread; you disappoint me, user.

i dont have that kind of time faggot

mobb deep beat, nice

Come again tomorrow I have better lyrics