Serious question Sup Forums do hemorrhoids go away on their own? Your medical advice has never failed me in the past

Serious question Sup Forums do hemorrhoids go away on their own? Your medical advice has never failed me in the past.

Pic related. It's my engorged rectum sacs.

they have to be lanced in order to drain them back to size

prep H & shove that swollen tissue back up your asshole.

yes they do.

Mild cases will go away on its own . Serious ones requires surgery to remove them

> "engorged rectum sacs"
btw go see a doctor, this looks very bad.

ive had two really bad incidents of hemorrhoids. prep h works pretty good for the swelling. if it hurts to walk, i suggest keeping a paper towel or something in your underwear in case they pop by themselves. there will be a lot of blood and puss.

>engorged rectum sacs

Approved!

Hot water and salt baths (sitz)
Take a still softener (makes it easier to poo)
Hose your ass after said poo instead of wiping (stops inflammation)
Hemmhoroid cream or those sticks you put in your asshole (reduces swelling)

I had them like gooseberries some years ago and was off work for 2 weeks

They do go away on their own, it could take weeks. but yes they do. Under no reason should u drain the blood from them!! I've had them before and they will go away. Take warm salt baths to speed up process.

It doesn't hurt to walk but it itches like cray cray. Research tells me this is normal. I sneak a scratch when my cubicle mate isn't paying attention.

This sounds like sound advice. Checked.

tried stop shovin object up your ass?

You'll get them one day. Between the itching and bleeding you'll regret that maybe.

these

also;
walking actually is a really good cure for acute hemerroids, if they're not too painfull to walk with ofcourse. go for a walk every day, walk about 2- 5 km or 1 3 miles, or more if you want to, do this for a week or more, and they should reduce in size significantly.

speaking from experience; walk, walk and walk some more.

This thread sounds painful. What's causes hemorrhoids and what should guys in their 20-30's do to prevent them?

Don't have anal sex

>What's causes hemorrhoids

pushing too hard when shitting, and that usually has to do with bad diet, wich makes you have to push too hard

I think avoid heavy lifting. Don't hold turds too long inside, but don't push them out too hard either.

Others with this condition please weigh in. Feel free to post pics of your anus puffs too. It would help me compare what I'm working with to other cases.

I promise I'm not just trying to collect pictures of men's assholes.

ive had mine for like three years and they are only getting worse

Um seriously? I use an 8.5x6 inch dildo frequently and I've never had a problem. Is this something I should worry about?

you might not be trying to collect pictures of mens swollen assholes but I am

hydrate, hydrate, hydrate

hemorrhoids are made much worse by dehydration. shitloads of people are dehydrated.

if you have them, drink some more fucking water and you'll notice a change.

the biggest issue I'm betting you have is your diet

lay off the sugary drinks, eat high fiber foods with every dinner like broccoli, pick up a box of fiber 1, the highest % of fiber preferably and eat a bowl a day with some milk, and no other sources of dairy like cheese until your ass in right side in again

the unhealthy food makes your shit harder and puts more pressure on your guts, and the sugary foods make the walls of your veins and arteries weak, which is what a roid is, a weak vein bulging out because it has become weak

take vitamins daily

preparation h is your friend

suppositories will make it easier to poop too

theyre essentially just big spots so drain them, the skin will dry up and go a bit crusty for a bit , but it'll painless and goes back to normal pretty fast.

Sitting on the toilet too long and forcing your shit out rather than letting it come out itself, When you sit on the toilet for too long your rectum tube will more and more like to prolapse outside, causing hemorrhoids and also generally pushing your shit out hard can irritate the veins around your anus regions.

Sometimes you can coax it out with a treat.

people take shits when they don't have the urge? I only go when it's ready to roll out

do people just decide it's time to shit without the urge? for what reason?

I have hemorrhoids and what you have something much much much much much worse, see a doctor immediately.

I never had such big one, I would say no. The one I had from fisting took up to one month to fully go away

OP blew out his O ring

When you have a shit diet, like eating crap food all day, your bowel movements are not as clearly "feelable" or even come out at once, if they eat enough they just end up shitting all day - so they could push out something whenever they tried, but not all.

Ofcourse these people are mostly fat, like OP.

Not a ring though, if thats the ring it means he has hemorrhoids covering 80% of it, thats extremely severe

Sauce

Oh god I was in that thread.
I'm evacuating now

topkek

This happened to me after passing out on a toilet drunk as fuck. Shit took weeks to go away and it started gushing blood at one point. Had to wear fucking pads, worst time of my life

one time i had a ruptured haemorrhoid that lasted months and months. it went away after a while on its own. my best advice would be really warm baths. the best thing for it was the hot tub and putting a very light flowing jet of hot water on it. clears them fast.

Ph doesn't do shit. Like lliteraly nothing. A sock up my ass did more

someone raped you?

looks like an upside down dick tho

kek

cut out your hemorrhoids
it helps i swear its no troll ;)

Had a Halloween party, drank a fuck ton, had to shit and then passed out with the door locked. My friends said they tried to wake me up but I just told them to go away, they gave up and I woke up with this

you think that lil thing hurts boy? this is from a few days ago...medical advice...stop straining when you take shits.

weird, well I had a big one after a 12 hr flight

You are applying directly to your asshole, right?

If so, it should at the very least, numb the local area. Not to say it will help the hemorrhoids go away, but taking the edge off is nice.

If it still doesn't work, use lube before your next butt pounding.

Then my insides will explode feom the pressure

you

I pump my butt full of prep I and no relief I still have all the ichy and hurt. And I stopped shoving toothbrushes up my ass years ago.

Stop taking it up the ass faggot.

then you'll see those friends again...

>Is this something I should worry about?

as for hemorrhoids related: only if you are pushing out (like when you're pushing out a turd).

as for causing yourself to prolapse: Avoid trying to make yourself gape. Avoid pulling out or pushing in violently or suddenly or forcing it in or out. You prolapse yourself from even small objects. It has more to do with blunt force than size of oject

note that of your two anal sphincters, your inner sphincter is smooth muscle. This means once you stretch it from either pushing out turds, trying to force it to gape or forcing huge objects in it, it will not go back to being tight. Your dong is kinda on the big size but if you've been using it regularly, whatever stretching is already is done.

I once had an internship at a hospital. One old lady had an hemorrhoid that dangled outside her rectum. It wouldn't retract by itself. This was the final stage. One nurse kinda ripped it off and took care of the wound.

Got it.

Get a donut cushion and wait it out.

Dude you seriously need to stop getting fucked in your ass. I'm being 100% honest, one of the main causes if hemroids is anal sex or playing with your ass.

My poo is also carbonated foam mixed with mucus.what does that mean

Need pics. FWIW, that's a very dirty place on your body, if it is open an infection is possible.