Apologize

Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ieopHE5MU6c?t=50
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why would I apoligize this was probably the worst ep 9 of all the seasons.

It was a shit fight

Why? This episode was awful.

sorry not sorry

It was awful.

No one wants to admit that they loved every minute of it, but it's true.

Sorry, Mr. D and Mr. D.

At least this episode was better than the previous one

aside from the feminism and 800 yd arrow shot I enjoyed this ep 2bh

It was war.

>half an hour of people doing really really really really dumb things until DEM shows up

post one more pepe i fucking dare you

>6716▶
>It was a shit fight
>>>r/asoiaf
>>>blacked.com

So Ramsey was mowing them down with arrows quite well, but then he stopped. Why?

Garbage writing. Garbage plot armor. Just terrible all around aside from the directing.

>spending 90% of the season's budget on one episode

why do they always do this? it's so obvious in other episodes when the budget was cut.

DUDE THE MOST PREDICTABLE ENDING TO AN EPISODE IN THE HISTORY OF GOT

>entire basis of fight is a kid being pierced through the heart from an arrow shot 2500 feet away
kek

Hardhome was much better than this. Rains of Castamere was much better. Fucking Blackwater felt better.

Call me a contrarian, whatever. It was decent, but far from a superb episode. The whole wall of bodies shit was just fucking stupid. Ramsay having literally no reserves, he's just sitting alone, why not have like 5 guys to go attack him?

Jon charging head first into the Boltons, fucking stupid.

Ramsay getting eaten alive, I don't care about this shit, just kill him and be done with it, we don't need a 7min scene dedicated to his death.

I did like the scene of jon getting crushed by the human stampede though, that was realistic and well done. If he didn't have plot armor he should have died right at the start though.

Again, worst Episode 9 by far. How would you rank them?

why didn't sansa tell jon to wait 30 minutes?
how can the iron babbies give up their lifestyle when it's established their islands are barren and they simply can't be self-sufficient on them?

do something you little bitch

whats he gonna do to melisandre

Why didn't Rickon Serpentine?!

FUCKING SERPENTINE RICKON! SERPENTINE!!!!!

seriously

especially after he saw the first arrow miss

dumb starks

>tripfag
>contrarian opinion
>probably obese

How does it feel being a virgin lmao

Go back to Sup Forums and reddit cuck, blacked.com aswell

Well judging by the preview, it's up to Jon what happens to her.

GoT is the worst show ever, which is why I keep on watching it.

He's from northern ireland, so probably give her name to Sinn Fein who'll get round to kneecapping her in due course

plot reasons

also, yara probably isn't going to fulfill that promise

You're bad at this, user. Is this your 3rd day on Sup Forums?

Also, contrarian? The first half of the battle was pretty great then once the body mounds appeared, then it started to become shit.

Will you sit there at your unhealthy weight and tell me that this episode was better than the Episode 9 of the previous 5 seasons?

At least the "leaks" saying Davos murders Melly and runs off before the battle were wrong.

On the contrary though, the leaks from before episode 1 aired from the extra describing the battle was perfectly on point.

Honestly, it was a good episode aside from some minor bad parts, but I think I'm just more disappointed that the leaks were right and there was nothing shocking or surprising.

He's from dublin

Sorry but Blackwater was awful.

The battle tactics were retarded.

Does that mean he'll use a car bomb?

No need to apologize, I am a woman.

talking in a room legitimately costs 100th of what a battle sequence costs, so it's easier to just minimize CGI except where you really really need it.

I'll apologize for having some iota of faith in their abilities to competently make a coherent story.
>why did they let the phalanx pincer in like that
>how the fuck did that pile of bodies just happen
>why didn't ramsay's men realize they were literally there to build a body wall.
>why didn't sansa fucking tell jon about the knights of the vale
>inb4 she wanted jon dead so she could be queen in da norf. She literally tells jon to wait a few days.
>Why does the weather keep changing shot to shot
>why did the freefolk let themselves go into extinction
>why didn't they give the fucking giant a club or at least a helmet/wooden chest plate.
>Why couldn't they have built a siege cart for the giant to just push
>Why weren't any siege weapons like catapults and trebuchets used when the technology clearly exists
>Why would the bolton army be entirely outside the castle wall

No, it means he'll glass ye, ye cont!

based trips is right. also:
>why the fuck didn't rickon zig zag

>watching with mom
>"why doesn't he zigzag"

fucking Rickon

Easily the best battle episode. Fuck off back to IMDB

And most obvious one
>Why didn't Ramsay shoot Jon instead of the already dying giant

Much like Hardhome, this was a well-directed but poorly written episode. I feel bad for the Sapochnik dude having to put his name to this, but it did look fantastic.

I consider myself a contrarian, but there are really some fucking edgy fedoralords in this thread. Holy fuck end your lives.

and why didnt the wildling army shoot ramsay as soon as he shot at jon

Sorry for fucking once.

>two women, a manlet, and a regular white man who has been emasculated all decide to join forces

It's like poetry

>le reddit xD

Seriously, kill yourself. End your misery.

do you guys think Ramsay was trying to hit Jon with his arrows? He was trying to goad the other army into charging

Apologise to me pls.

Watched this with my parents and this is what they said kek

If Vikings had the same budget as GoT they could make literal 10/10 episodes every time

>that whole scene when the cavalry hits and Jon is running around

Totally looked like that first battle in the Revenant where it's steady on Leo and crazy shit abound

Dabid is hot

Because it was revengekino

Fuck trump ya fucking cuckold

No. I will not accept your apology.

Sansa's advice to not do exactly what Ramsey wanted would've saved hundreds of lives since they were originally planning to fight defensively.

Tyrion probably thought he was going to get executed since Danny has no real reason to keep him since he couldn't stave off war for a couple of weeks.

The dragons were making an example of one ship so she could seize the rest . In reality a one breath would've been enough.

Rickon is and had always been retarded.

Sansa never mentions CIAs army because she never trusted him and wasn't sure he'd even show since he's the one that gave her to Ramsey in the first fucking place.

The giant didn't cause fear because they feared Ramsey even more for obvious reasons.

You're the fucking reason this show gets so dumbed down because you memers need literally everything spelled out for you three fucking times and then another time again when something else references it.

>sansa's advice would've saved lives
What are you, a fucking woman or something? I can't believe you actually think that Sansa was giving advice that Jon needed. He literally said he didn't want to do what Ramsay wanted him to, WHO WOULD? He just ended up doing it anyway cos bad plot.

>tyrion nervous for life
Then why were they doing it in a comical manner instead of giving it the weight such a threat deserves?

>dragons making example
Right, but why did they have to waste extra $$$$ making the scene last? That could've gone towards Ghost actually being in the battle or making Ramsays dogs look believable.

>Rickon is retarded
Even downies know to zigzag, trust me.

>Sansa didn't trust CIA
She still should've told Jon to wait for ONE MORE DAY or two in case CIA turns up.

>soldiers fearing Ramsay half a battlefield enough to not be scared of giant
This makes no sense. They don't even have to rout, they could just back away in fear, but they didn't.

>i'm the reason show gets dumbed down
Nope, people like you are the reason the show gets away with being so shit, because you lap it up and make excuses for Dumb & Dumber.

>Sansa never mentions CIAs army because she never trusted him and wasn't sure he'd even show since he's the one that gave her to Ramsey in the first fucking place.

I don't get why this shit is so hard to understand. It's less that she doesn't trust jon with cia army info and more she doesn't wanna deal with any of cias bullshit because she knows he's sketch and wants to rule winterfell himself. He's gonna prob try to marry her off again, either to himself so he can be lord or to lilautismlord so he can proxy rule. She's basically making a deal with a devil by asking for his help and kept it from Jon so he wouldn't have to do the devil-deal himself and suffer all that politicking consequences.

>What are you, a fucking woman or something? I can't believe you actually think that Sansa was giving advice that Jon needed. He literally said he didn't want to do what Ramsay wanted him to, WHO WOULD? He just ended up doing it anyway cos bad plot.

>hey jon rickon might as well be dead cause you're dealing with a psycho so don't fall into his traps
>lol what nah I'm gonna still think I can save rickon and fall right into the trap of a psycho

Not until the rape of the Greyjoys is answered for!

But when she was desperate enough to actually decide to ask Littlefinger for help-she made no mention of the plan to John. A plan that could have literally saved thousands of lives if she had just let John know. Even if she was struggling, even if she wasn't sure he'd come, even though she doesn't trust him-is that worth the lives of thousands?

>no Ghost
>Sansa literally could have had all this be avoided
>Rickon running in a straight line instead of zig zagging
>Jons entire army letting shield wall walk around them

fucking gr8 battle sequences but too much plot holes / general retardation

good episode but with a lot of stupid decisions on the producers parts

>shit trap that only work cos of plot.
Rickon only died because he didn't zigzag like any normal person. In reality Ramsay should never have hit him regardless and Jon should've been able to rescue him.

They hired THIS, so no.
youtu.be/ieopHE5MU6c?t=50

At that distance, he could have just looked behind him to see when Ramsay fired an arrow.

It's a hail mary move. How useful is the info in battle planning? We MIGHT get some unknowable number of reinforcements from a guy that's just as likely to fuck us over and more likely to just not bother cause I told him to fuck off earlier? yeah lets add that useful nugget to the battle plan.

she might as well have told him "hey jon I prayed to the treegods today so expect 10,000 greenelfs helping us in battle later". We just know it is useful vital info that was gonna obviously be important in the battle because we've had leaks of it since ep1.

This episode was a prime example of how dumb downed and casualized the show how become compared to earlier seasons and the books.

>I'm just more disappointed that the leaks were right and there was nothing shocking or surprising.
That's the whole point of leaks

Hard home was shit

He was prepared to fight for Rickon's life even though we all knew he was dead the moment he stepped foot in Ramsey's Winterfell you retarded nigger. If he'd listened to Sansa that there was nothing he could possibly do to save him that would've gone to battle with some semblance of a plan.

Tyrion's disarming wit is his strongest card and it's saved him countless times so why would he do anything else?

Maybe because some people like watching dragons? Not everyone has the exact same autistic faggot preferences as you.

No, I won't trust you, but even if he did zig zag that wouldn't have helped much. Have you ever played literally any video game?

Why would she want to get Jon's hopes up?
In her mind it was not likely at all since it's not even his fucking army to command. It's literally a miracle they showed.

They prefaced the scene by showing all the flayed and burning men Ramsey set up around the battlefield just for fucking decoration. You're retarded if you think they weren't scared shitless of Ramsey. Why would being crushed by a giant scare them when the alternative is ripping the flesh from your skin and setting you on fire?

I bet you think capeshit is the pinnacle of deep and cerebral media you fucking mouth-breathing cum-guzzling nigger faggot retard.

Except she sent the letter long before and she has known about this since before they even fucking began gathering an army.

She KNEW that they didn't have enough people and instead of telling John there was another potential army for him to meet with and add to his numbers or use secretly or whatever, she just let his army march to their death.

You can argue that Sansa didn't tell him because she didn't fully trust Littlefinger or thought he would fuck them over; but when you're as desperate as they were for men you shouldn't send thousands to death because of muh feelings.

The fact that niggers here still don't understand it just shows next season is going to be even worse.

>Apologize

I apologize for thinking this couldn't be more inane feminist drivel than it already was.

Amazingly every male character is a complete idiot and all the women are amazing intelligent creatures that can do nothing wrong and have all the powers and connections the stupid men who are shortsighted and dumb can't even fathom.

I'm glad Salsa was real smug about waiting to use or even mention her CIA connection just to make sure her brother had a good chance of dying. Since there wasn't any real time limit that sure makes sense, right? All perfectly timed so she can ride in at the last second.

Without all that plot armor the army would both be wiped and her brother dead, as it was it's only needlessly decimated and one brother dead.

Of course nobody will call this out in the show because she "saved the day" and she's a stronk womyn.

He was prepared to fight for Rickon's life even though we all knew he was dead the moment he stepped foot in Ramsey's Winterfell you retarded nigger. If he'd listened to Sansa that there was nothing he could possibly do to save him they would've gone to battle with some semblance of a plan.

Tyrion's disarming wit is his strongest card and it's saved him countless times so why would he do anything else?

Maybe because some people like watching dragons? Not everyone has the exact same autistic faggot preferences as you.

No, I won't trust you, but even if he did zig zag that wouldn't have helped much. Have you ever played literally any video game?

Why would she want to get Jon's hopes up?
In her mind it was not likely at all since it's not even his fucking army to command.

They prefaced the scene by showing all the flayed and burning men Ramsey set up around the battlefield just for fucking decoration. You're retarded if you think they weren't scared shitless of Ramsey. Why would being crushed by a giant scare them when the alternative is ripping the flesh from your body and setting you on fire?

I bet you think capeshit is the pinnacle of deep and cerebral media you fucking mouth-breathing cum-guzzling nigger faggot retard.

>I apologize for thinking this couldn't be more inane feminist drivel than it already was.
> REEEEEEEEE how dare women be more that walking vaginas

>Amazingly every male character is a complete idiot and all the women are amazing intelligent creatures that can do nothing wrong and have all the powers and connections the stupid men who are shortsighted and dumb can't even fathom.
Danny is never shown as anything but brutishly retarded and always ends up listening to get advisors. Y

>I'm glad Salsa was real smug about waiting to use or even mention her CIA connection just to make sure her brother had a good chance of dying. Since there wasn't any real time limit that sure makes sense, right? All perfectly timed so she can ride in at the last second.
She was literally telling Jon the entire scene that the time was not right and that the battle was obviously unwinnable.

>Without all that plot armor the army would both be wiped and her brother dead, as it was it's only needlessly decimated and one brother dead.
Jon is alive because he's favored by the gods.
You literally had an entire scene devoted to this where Smelly Melly tells Jon she barely had any control over her powers and she's just a vassal for the Lord of light.

>Of course nobody will call this out in the show because she "saved the day" and she's a stronk womyn.
How does being a bitter adult virgin feel?
I seriously want to know.

Not the guy you responded to, but-

>She was literally telling Jon the entire scene that the time was not right and that the battle was obviously unwinnable

To which John pretty much asked, "Well, do you have another option?" To which, she remained silent when she KNEW there was potentially a whole other army that could help.

>how dare women be more that walking vaginas

How is a dumb trope when written for men suddenly amazing when you swap the gender?

Only reason you'd defend it is because you're a cunt.

> Danny is never shown as anything but brutishly retarded

In fact it's her male advisors that are wrong and her amazing liberation ideas are just and right and everyone should just have listened to her. Tyrion, previously one of the smartest people in the show, suddenly can't predict outcomes and cowers before her.

> She was literally telling Jon the entire scene that the time was not right

Not mentioning any possible angle or help even though he outright begs her to do so. It's not like she said "I'm going to ask CIA just hang on" and he goes "no you're a woman", like you seem to suggest.

> Jon is alive because he's favored by the gods.

Literal deus ex machina writing. Somehow it didn't stop him from getting stabbed. But wait, now you'll say Melly just rez'd him and the god knew she would. Okay, so why didn't he die and she does it again? Or why'd he need to die from stabbings in the first place if she's pointless?

Regardless it's irrelevant to the point about Salsa because she doesn't believe he's immortal. Grasping at straws.

>I seriously want to know.

Look in the mirror.

Half of these were literally explained in the show

For one, if Ramsay just stayed with his army in the castle it would project weakness to his vassals and cause them to defect.

The Stark army simply didn't have time to lay siege; the winter would quickly turn and they would have suffered the same fate as Stannis.

>those extra arrows hitting semi-dead Rickon

The beginning of the horse clash and Jon being crushed was kino but like you said retard plot development overall

She didn't know shit.
It's a fucking textbook hail marry, a 1:10000000 chance that meant her letter was even received without being intercepted, that CIA was for some reason trustworthy, that CIA could actually come through with an army that doesn't belong to him, that CIA wouldn't kill them off in order to gain favor with Ramsey since he gave Sansa to him in the first place, etc.

You might as well complain she never mentioned praying to the tree gods for an army of ents.

it would have ruined the scene, duh :v

why are you all so triggered by women in power on this show? ill admit at times it's kind of forced but jesus fuck relax

See

My point is: what seems like a better option to you?

Tell my brother about another potential ally. Even if that ally might not come or fuck us over, there's a chance that he could turn the tide of battle or help us out.

OR

Let my brother and his army march to their inevitable death.

Jon's not her brother tho hehehe got ya

who was the long black haired dude that the wildling leader was fighting and bit into?

>How is a dumb trope when written for men suddenly amazing when you swap the gender?
No one ever fucking said it's amazing.
You're just autistically attacking strawmen because you're a buttblasted virgin.

>In fact it's her male advisors that are wrong and her amazing liberation ideas are just and right and everyone should just have listened to her
This has never happened without backfiring completely. Literally this very episode she had to be convinced razing a city to the ground was not the best of ideas.

> Tyrion, previously one of the smartest people in the show, suddenly can't predict outcomes and cowers before her.
He's not dead so obviously what he did worked you fucking retard.

>Not mentioning any possible angle or help even though he outright begs her to do so. It's not like she said "I'm going to ask CIA just hang on" and he goes "no you're a woman", like you seem to suggest.
>But wait, now you'll say Melly just rez'd him and the god knew she would. Okay, so why didn't he die and she does it again?
He said he didn't want to come back.

> Or why'd he need to die from stabbings in the first place if she's pointless?
His plan to ally with the wildlings was simultaneously necessary and a death sentence.

> Grasping at straws.
You're grasping at cocks

>Look in the mirror.
You know when other people look into a mirror they see their own faces and not yours right? I should've known you'd be so stupid you'd need even that explained.

The battle was an allegory of D&D ideas

you see, D&D are master artists, they ironize their own flaws

in this case, we can see that the battle starts with a great idea in mind (rickon's run), but then it's badly executed because it doesn't harmonize with Jon character (D&D can't harmonize their characters). And then, jon in saved in a shitty way (D&D way to solve struggles when they get too far stretched)

Then we see a confusing battle, this is symbolic for all the confusion that goes between D&D after a idea has finished (Rickon's run) and you need to connect it to another idea (in this case Cannae's phalanx and the pile of corpses)

We can see jon getting strangled by their own choices (just like D&D get strangled by their own shitty ideas), and then he gets saved by a LOTR trophy (just like D&D ideas that they got from LOTR to keep the history flowing from the mess they do after they start putting his idea into action)

truly pottery

Shit, I was nearly shouting this at the TV. I dub this episode "SERPENTINE! GOD DAMN IT, KID, SERPENTINE!"

How the fuck do you even function in life being this retarded?

It.
was.
a.
fucking.
miracle.

In the world they live in of giants and dragons, this was an unfathomable outcome. Her mentioning this would've come off sounding idiotic because of how unlikely it was. The extent to which she trust CIA is so abysmally low she might as well have mentioned trying to convince all the unpledged houses a second time.

>No one ever fucking said it's amazing.

You're just here defending it because?

> virgin

That's the only insult you know, horsefucker?

> Literally this very episode she had to be convinced razing a city to the ground was not the best of ideas.

It's never had any consequences for her either. She's never lost. Even when she's captured she just pulls bullshit out of her ass and incinerates the leaders and takes their army. Superman has more character complexity, at least he could be hurt by kryptonite.

>He's not dead so obviously what he did worked

I'll just quote this to savour how fucking insipid it is.

>He said he didn't want to come back.

..and she said she didn't give a shit. Were you paying attention?

> His plan to ally with the wildlings was simultaneously necessary and a death sentence.

You began this wild divergence by saying something stupid that didn't support your point. You're now doing that again, only this time you're running away from having tried to defend the Deus Ex Machina writing. Try sticking to one point and defending it through.

> You're grasping at cocks
At least I have one.

>You're just here defending it because?
I'm not defending it, I'm calling you specifically retarded for being such an autist you cry about any scene at all where a woman does absolutely anything.

>It's never had any consequences for her either. She's never lost.
She's been trying for literal years to get an army to king's landing and still hasn't been able to do it. She's not exactly winning.

>I'll just quote this to savour how fucking insipid it is.
I'll just quote this to savor how fucking braindead you are.

>..and she said she didn't give a shit. Were you paying attention?
He is still acting of his own will.
She can't physically force him to do whatever the gods want when she barely understands what they want of her. He accepted the possibility of a God's plan by being resurrected the first time, but this obviously messed with his head. Being resurrected again would only be detrimental.

> you're running away from having tried to defend the Deus Ex Machina writing.
The universe in which this tv show exists has actual gods who have a hand in manipulating the world. This is evidenced by the existence of magic. If you're so angered by watching a show with God's playing an subtle but integral role and are going to bitch about Deus Ex Machina when that's the fucking point, you need to just kill yourself.

>At least I have one.
I doubt it, science has not invented a microscope powerful enough to confirm it.

Lol, how do you function in life when you get this mad every time somebody disagrees with you?

It was no miracle, she knew that Littlefinger wanted to support her already from their meeting. So fucking what if she doesn't trust him? Should she condemn her entire army and followers to death because she doesn't THINK someone will help. And just because something is unlikely doesn't mean you shouldn't have at least mentioned it to your battle commander.

How does that not seem stupid and selfish to you?

And for the record, they were sure of the unpledged houses not coming to join, but Sansa was unsure of Littlefinger. This outcome was not at all unfathomable.

Also, she trusted Littlefinger enough to meet with him one on one so clearly she has some faith in him.