So recently I met this little slut who really wants to know all the things that you would do to her...

So recently I met this little slut who really wants to know all the things that you would do to her. I'll bump with more pictures if any are particularly memorable.

Bump.

Dry fuck her butt

Come on, you guys can do better than that.

Put my head on her nice ass and fall asleep because it is so soft and comfy

Need to see those tits. I'd slap them around a little, then treat her to a spanking if she behaves well.

Better.

Now there's plenty to have fun with there. How well does she take a slap, OP?

Looks like a dwarf

>buy a dozen horse dildos and/or a dozen zucchinis
>inserting.js
>see how many fit until she dies of internal bleeding or her pelvis gets crushed

She can definitely handle it, she's a bit of a sub so she likes very much when people tell her what to do.

How is she for being choked/tied up/spanked/etc.

Keep the pictures coming OP
r/ing the biggest thing she can fit inside her

All of the above, she loves the idea.

And what if she's told that making any sound will earn her a proper punishment?

Shes at work at the moment, but I'll see what I can do.

She'd be a good little slut, but if she did mess up she would accept whatever punishment you had in mind. Care to describe?

Show us that ass. Preferably after a speaking.

Best I can do at the moment, she's at work so we have to wait tll later to get the request stuff going fully.

Lots of tugging at her nipples, slapping that mouth, and getting her ass ready.

She likes being humiliated if that helps.

well, I'd blind fold her, go through some standard issue foreplay, have her grab her ankles, tie her arms to her legs, tease her clit with my tongue, choke her as I ram the shit out of her until she climaxes, and lastly shoot a load deep inside her.

Oh yeah? Ever taken her out on a collar or anything proper?

Not yet, working on the public humilation. This is our first step towards that really.

She definitely likes the blindfold idea. Really controlling her is a huge turn on.

Hardly a proper humiliation thus far. What are the odds of getting a picture while she's at work?