So i'm planning to move to United States of America. I am from Europe but I have heard it is very hard to live in U...

So i'm planning to move to United States of America. I am from Europe but I have heard it is very hard to live in U.S permanently.

So my first plan is to fly U.S like 2 week trip, and then "forgot" to fly back in Europe, how easily CIA can track me down? Second, if I find american woman and marry him, can I get green card? I am honest citizen, and I am planning to do work in U.S, but if i don't find it like in week, i quess society will help me. SO what is your opinion, and please give me advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

professionals.collegeboard.org/guidance/financial-aid/undocumented-students
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We don't want you foreign fag

Hello, I am a permanent resident of the USA. If you choose to "forget" to travel back, nothing will happen, and no one will come searching for you. Only until you apply for a job will you need to enter your Perm Res ID number and Social Security. The problem is you technically don't exist, and without a social security card it can be very difficult to do a multitude of things. For instance, setting up electric, utilities, cable companies and telephone companies. Also you will not be able to drive anything essentially

why i thought americans are frienly...

To elabroate on my further post, it is easy to become permanent resident, I believe you have to live here for 1 full year. Then you can purchase the residency permit for $500

stay in your own god damn country

Oh fuck off, people have been coming to America for centuries lmfao, we are a melting pot, there is ethnic people everywhere here, what ever your trying to stop, has already happened.

Nope.

I believe you can get citizenship via marriage. If not, finding work will be damn-near impossible. You need your social security card to apply anywhere. And, even then, here in Fresno, CA I've applied to about 90 places and gotten two calls back.

no you fuck off, op tardcakes here wants to purposely become an illegal immigrant.
he should stay in his own damn country...

Do you have a degree in anything? That's the best way to stay.

what if i find american woman now and marry him,then i come and live there,right? i will marry him so hard

>how easily CIA can track me down?
are you retarded ??

OP has the grammar of a Slav so I'm not surprised they wanna move to the United States. A lot of Slav countries went to shit after seceding from the USSR (Belarus is the best example)

uncle dubs knows whats up

They're probably from outside the U.S.

Notice they instantly flash Trump's face to push their agenda.

Not much will happen until they catch you, but if you want to be a permanent resident you need to do it the legal way, otherwise if you're caught they will ban you from ever reentering. Also it will be really hard to find a decent paying job if you're here illegally. If you're already rich then I suppose it doesn't matter much.

It's overstaying your visa, which isn't hard to do and it's basically one of the ways there are tons of illegals here is by overstaying visas. The CIA won't do shit, but ICE would.

I don't see why you'd do it this way, you're European you can legally move here.

I am just planning to marry woman just to cover up story. After day of marriage I divorce. Is that even possible in U.S?

This is false. Mexicans do this shit all the time. You can get a drivers license, job and utilities without these things. No SS# mean you don't have to give away 1/3 of your money every week.

Probably but, like, you'd probably get more benefits staying married lol

its easy, there are over 20 millions illegals living in the USA. As a illegals, you get free healthcare, free housing, free education, etc.

Lol no you don't
Have you ever been to California dude

i heard that hamburgers cost only 1 dollars in u.s

The dollar menu doesn't exist anymore

Marraige only speeds up the process of applying for permanent residency. You still have to apply and pay a fuckload of money. Then after a couple years you have to pay again to take the naturalization test. The whole process is at least $1500 and lengthy. For marraige you need to provide proof that the relationship is real. Also, it is all done through the immigration office so if you are here illegally I would imagine you're fucked.

If you try to marry some random person just to get citizenship in the US of fucking A, get ready to face jail time and or fraud charges mother fucker.

Some are, it depends on where you live. On the Internet, more people are rude because they generally get away with it. Don't be discouraged and good luck user.

They do get free health care!

HAHAHAHAHA

Have you ever wondered why they dont have a proper tourism industry?

Because there is nothing to see here. We've got big cities, a bunch of nothing, and some more big cities on the other side. Montana is basically a national park but no one goes there and Yosemite is slowly dying. What is there to see?

> I am planning to do work in U.S, but if i don't find it like in week, i quess society will help me.

please dont come to america

we dont need more people with your mentality here

take care of yourself for fuck sake..thats why america is in the shit it is now..because you illegal bastards come over and we take care of you

i wont be a dick tho..heres how u can enter legally

>find a male/female friend online (male will be easier)
>convince them to marry you for a greencard
>pay for half of everything until you get your citizenship and get divorced

ezp-pz

Free education!

your better off trying this shit in canada

well what country are you from? People from Eastern European shithole countries say they're from "europe".

"Federal, state and institutional financial aid policies. Undocumented students cannot legally receive any federally funded student financial aid, including loans, grants, scholarships or work-study money. In most states, they are not eligible for state financial aid."

professionals.collegeboard.org/guidance/financial-aid/undocumented-students

Which is why I see guys with Bachelor's working retail at Target.
Free Education = Your 4-year means absolutely dick because everyone has one and the hiring pool becomes saturated = you're racking up student loan debt to get out of college to stock shelves.

Well done, liberals.

free welfare

At least liberals can claim that obama is a job creator.

>cannot legally
Illegal Immigrants cannot legally live in the USA too, but 20 millions do nevertheless.

If white, welcome! If any variety of nigger or Arab, KYS in your own country.

You can get fake IDs by blending in with others from your country. Many jobs are off the books for cash which is how beaners thrive here.

You may have to prostitute yourself to survive, so bring condoms and anal lube. The gay community is very welcoming so do what you must to survive. Post pics of course.

No you cannot marry into citizenship.
What you describe is how most illegal immigrants got here. Getting work would be difficult.

Also probably bait.

Because we're still relevant in the world stage and not just some glorified kiosk declaring our accomplishments from a couple hundred years ago.

Unlike your irrelevant country.

i would do jobs for cartel.

>No you cannot marry into citizenship.
ye you can

Trumps bout to get elected and is going to crack down on illegals. Id wait a while to see what he does. Says hes going to reform the legalization process so be patient muhammad

Marriage is actually the fastest path to a green card.

I got one myself via marriage. They don't ask too many hard questions. Just need to prove that your relationship is genuine, and not just for the green card.

What sort of shitty school has a GPA scale that goes above 4.0?

That's a great way to end up in federal prison. And the USCIS interview/evidence process is not so easily defeated.

That depends
Are you a big guy?

How do you think the US turned into the US

>honest
>overstays on purpose to become illegal
pick one faggot
and speak english

>sanctuary cities
>anchor babies
that's all you need to know

they already had

>if I find American woman and marry him

Yeah most Mexicans use that trick to become a US citizen

Yes, they do. You're just 14 and a faggot.