Have you ever tried DMT? And where to buy it?

Have you ever tried DMT? And where to buy it?

It's a schedule one drug kid, go find it in the streets like anyone else fucking idiot.

anyways it's pretty crazy and if you smoke enough of it you'll be in a whole new reality

buy some at wall-mart

Sure kid, we only have weed and MDMA it's not like in USA.

Haven't done it but i know two people that have, both said it was almost impossible to describe but that they experienced something like being one with all, 5th dimension, talking to God, inter dimensional beings, so on. It will change your mind forever and you probably wont do it twice

>DMT

That's one thing I would really like to experience...

The trip is like a cannon ball into another reality. All I saw was diamonds and cat people, but I felt like I was in good hands. 15 minutes later I was back in reality.

Got it from Silkroad back then.

Fuck dmt. Try some lsd. Lord no we wont tell you where to get anything none of us really do drugs this is all autistic works of fiction.

How much cost?

Buy mimosa hostilis root bark powder online. Extract with chemicals from a hardware store...and be fucking careful. It's a serious drug, not a toy.

this. you can get maybe 12-14 grams from a kilo of root bark

And what is dosage?

Yes it is amazing if you break through. Make sure you have a buddy with you the first time.
I was able to find it through a friend that knew a traveling old hippie home chemist. This hippie dude would stay in town for a month or two. Make some jungle spice (if he didn't have time) at people's house. The first time he gave me jungle spice the 2nd time real dmt crystals. And all for the price of free. Just had to drive him around town to visit old friends and the thrift store. Also gave him a pound of strong cannabis coconut oil I made.

deep webs Alpha Bay

was freaky for me, i think cos my subconscious and conscious don't really talk to eachother.
when i smoked DMT i slipped in to a disconnected reality where my subconscious was trying to talk to me but it made no sense, to me it was alien and i just didn't understand.

Made Ayahuasca lol

Go on.

That works too but is way different and huge body load.
What did you put in your stew?

You don't pay for DMT user, it's supposed to be shared.

yea the question is where to buy it...i have accest to pils weed snow...from ferends but no lsd or dmt,... UK here lincolnshire

Get some bitcoin,
install tor browser,
google silkroad address,
Check reliable seller (rated sellers)
Input address,
Wait week or so,
Check mail,
And you have DMT.

>based on a true story

also take only weed cos snow and pils are shit ... woud love to get lsd dmt or shroms

Il try to search for silkroad. Checked that on Hansa(Hanza) Market but didn't find anything.

Bought the supplies on eBay
10L of water
100g Mimosa Hostillis
300g-B Caapi
300g-Chacruna
Heat that up for about 12hrs-14hrs.
Easy 6 hours that feel like forever in hyperspace. Crazy when you return to your body and realize you're human.

10L of water
100g Mimosa Hostillis
300g-B Caapi
300g-Chacruna

And how much do you drink?

bump

I bought a gram at a music festival. Shit was intense, too intense for me. Entity contact was always ridiculous. I only left once, the other times I was just hallucinating wildly over everything. Geometric patterns and tribal looking designs. Then the entities come out. The elves surrounded me and laid their hands on me. A nymph sucked me into a trance. Some shadow creature on 4 legs walked up the wall to the ceiling. 3 creatures in plague dr masks watched me from a distance while pushing energy on me.
For my breakthrough, I just remember watching psychedelic swirls form and then I got sucked into one of them. Next thing I knew I was some catipillar being squeezed through an slimy cocoon. Colors fucking everywhere. Then I started emerging from the exit of the cocoon and it was like I was downloading back into my body from top down. Hands rubbing down at the same time as I was coming back wiping the slime from me. When I was fully back I felt reborn.
Its way stronger than you can imagine right now. I thought I could handle my psychedelics, but I was proven wrong. I ended up giving the last 5 doses away because I just couldnt anymore.

bumpo still

You just could sell it. Damn i wanna try that shit.

250ml
One dose is 50mL.
Three is more than enough.

Nice, and you have 10Liters of that..

No you reduce the 10L to about a mason jar full.

Yessss thats what the buddy i did it with told me

Ever tried pure DMT extraction from mimosa hostilis? From what I'm told it's a lengthy process and using naptha, caustic soda and deionised water

Depending on your wieght, .15-.3 grams. Use a dab rig if you can