LISTEN TO ME!!!

>LISTEN TO ME!!!
>I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BATTLES!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n55QVlBoDxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>All those men died so sansa could act all smug

slag

Worth every drop of blood to see that evil smile.

Give me one good reason this cunt didn't just say "wait like 10 minutes, CIA is on his way"

>I am apart of you now

Sansa is becoming pure evil now right?

>don't do what bolton wants!
>jon does what bolton wants
>gets fucked
>has to get saved by his sister

How sad is that though

Sansa lied, Rickon died.

>people actually get into relationships with non-virgins
Fucking cuckolds.

BIG
COCK

because then ramsey would have been able to think of a plan

this way he thought his victory was assured until the last second when he knew he was fucked

i literally lol'd out loud at that part irl

> Before we attack i need to tell you
> I made a pact with the Vale for us to take the North so if we stay in camp we can lure Ramsey out of Winterfell acting like we're retreating we can have the Vale take their flank and we'll regroup to attack.
> Nice one Sansa.

And thats how thousands of Wildling lives could of been saved.

How the hell is anyone going to respect Jon now? The motherfucker just wasted literally thousands of lives, because he couldn't keep his shit together. So much for uniting the north.

I imagined Forces by Hirasawa Susuma played when the Vale knights rolled in.

youtube.com/watch?v=n55QVlBoDxI

keeping that a secret actually made the battle easier overall tho

Literally who gives a fuck about some looney snow savages?

more like untying the north

>Getting mad about dead wildlings

Good, she let the Boltons do the genocide for her. The scourge of the wildlings that has plagued the north is no more.

The only good wildling is a dead wildling.

WHOSE SIDE IS SHE ON?!

Jon knew the Vale was coming he simply went to battle to rid the North of some snowniggers.

this.

That first cavalry charge was really good.

he used Rickon, Jon and their army as bait (and sacrifice) to get an easy victory over Ramsey, she betrayed Jon.

on the winning side, user.
on the winning side.

I just love how this show triggers virgins nad autists so much

Absolutely fantastic

She was referring to her insight into the psychology of Ramsay

wouldn't say betrayed, but definitely took the biggest risk

I'm just mad as fuck that bovada had no deadpool for this week's episode.

It's wizardry, she's so average in everything, but is somehow extremely attractive in that costume.

If Jon hadn't been retarded and attacked out of anger they were planning to fight much more defensively and had dug trenches to prevent encirclement. There wouldn't have been an urgency at that point, so it's not important that he'd know. Furthermore, Sansa obviously doesn't trust CIA so she couldn't possibly know if he'd actually show.

Literally just pay attention and stop memeing with /got/ and the show makes a lot more sense.

>anyone who criticizes a female character is a sexist
>muh catharsis
you're deluded

That would have made it infinitely better.

>Sansa didn't know that she could trust CIA

Yea, but we did.

Your denial just makes it better lad

Implying CIA isnt gonna make her pay for trusting him....

>I did warn you not to trust me

Nah, he wants that Tully cunny bad.

how so you retards
thousands of people died

>settling for a non-virgin
Ho Lee Fuk a what cuckold

CIA definitely gets some leverage now. Over Sansa and Jon. That's the interesting part in all of this.

Other than that, this episode played out like a low-budget fantasy movie on Sci-Fi.

>I'm not sure the good guys can win
>The good guys fight the bad guys
>Uh-oh, the good guys are losing!
>Something "miraculous" happens
>Bad guy loses
>Lol, fuck you bad guy

This was literally good prevails over evil: the episode.

it was a war, not a tea party.
they have the troops from the vale to cover up the loses, so winterfell is safe from invaders.
but i'm not gonna deny the statemant was wrong; it should have been "keeping that a secret actually made the victory easier overall tho".
at least, from human invaders.

>battle begins with two cavalries charging each other
>Infantry follow on one side and arrows are fired form the other
>Battle develops over an area of about 50-100 yards thick and 500 yards wide

>Shots of John Snow fighting in a battle that is clearly spread out and wide

>Suddenly a 20 ft high corpse wall appears between Johns army and Ramsay

>Ramsay gives the command simply as 'its time'

>His infantry march and create a Hannibal-tier envelopment trapping Jons army between their spears and the 20 ft corpse wall

>ramsay planned for the corpse wall to appear the whole time

>gandalf shows up with the riders of rohan

BRAVO

There is actually a logical explanation for Sansa and the Vale. She didn't know if they're gonna turn up and they had to fight with what they've got the best they can. Right?
t. about to watch new ep

Nimblefucker tells Jon he's a targ next week.
It will be revealed he was working all along to get Jon on the throne.

Without episodes like this the entire show would be "fuck you" to anyone who feels hopeful. Nobody would watch it if they don't care about anyone left living.

if he had known the vale was coming, he would've had a battle plan that factored the extra men in. Ramsey would recognize that his strategy would be irregular for the amount of men Jon had and would correct his strategy accordingly. Since Jon didn't know, Ramsey had thought he won and let his guard down a little bit, allowing the vale to slaughter his troops

I just don't see how, where is the sense is this? He grabbed as much power as he could, but nothing seemed to be for this cause. He is from the Vale and has 0 connections to either Lyanna Stark, Rhaegar or Jon.

yea I didn't mean the process of the battle I meant winning the battle

he should go for Edmure then, pretty sure that cunt's never been fucked.

This, Sansa warned Jon to not get taunted but he finally did. Jon is the retard

wow how did i not see that, im watching the show all wrong

No, that's fucking bullshit. Even though she wasn't sure, don't you think that information would have been relevant for John to know? Do you really think John would've gone forward with the battle if there was a chance for reinforcements, especially ones as numerous as the Vale's?

Face it, Sansa let thousands die just so she could be the hero. She's just as bad as Ramsay at this point.

Jon knows nothing, we've been through this

he didn't even have a battle plan for the number of men he thought he had, he just went full retard
you are overestimating the level of writing of this shit

>Download episode
>Firsdt scene is dany

fucking hell why

B R A V O D & D
R
A
V
O

D
&
D

He's a shit leader

already? where? im at like 30% after 40 mins

>We could have only ambushed the boltons so long as Jon Snow also didn't know anything about the Vale knights.

yes this was all part of sansa's ingenious plot to actually make jon march forward even though she was insisting he shouldn't

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad Jon won. If he hadn't, there wouldn't have been any progress. I just feel like in any other season, something either bad or at least bitter-sweet would have happened. This all just felt so cliche. Then again, I can't think of anything specific I would have like to see instead, so my opinion is just an opinion.

I agree with everything you just said but God damn if it wasn't fun to watch.

He's a targ loyalist because the mad king killed the dude who cucked him.

Glad in the show and even in the Inside the Episode Kit called out how Sansa claims to be of use but admits she doesn't know what to do about anything she's advising Jon about

I am getting really fucking tired of rape being the worst possible thing in the world.

John has dealt with the undead, traitors, turncloaks, oh and Craster, the Westerosi version of Fritzl. If anyone's seen evil, it's him.

Ramsay touched Sansa's pee-pee. Only Sansa knows true evil, apparently.

>>gandalf shows up with the riders of rohan

Winterfell Victory Party where?BOW DOWN BITCHES

>Sansa's pee-pee

wot?

Lol what? Who fucking does that? When you have the element of surprise, why would you form a battle plan that completely puts you at a disadvantage?

This train of thought is as stupid as the writers. Stop trying to defend this retarded shit.

This show has become tumblr-tier. All the male characters are either evil or so fucking dumb that they need a woman to tell them what to do. And the conversation between Dany and Yara was painful to listen to. George better fucking release that book quick before this becomes Game of Tampons.

This actually makes a lot of sense. Could you imagine what a siege would have been like against Ramsey? Jon would have been slaughtered.

I won't lie, that was a pretty great battle scene though.

>D&D touching on the fact that people often get trampled
>That badass charge being met and showing the absolute chaos of it where Jon is literally just trying to not get run over.
>actual tactics being used on the show with the spearwall etc.

Only thing I felt a little annoying was that the spearwall became bowling balls with the appearance of the Vale cavalry and none of them reacted at all. However, not even Ramsay knew what the fuck was going on so I guess people in the heat of battle would have no idea what was happening until Vale lances were in their throats.

Also, it felt a little weird that everyone is constantly talking about how Winterfell can hold if they wait and a giant just breaks through. Wouldn't trebuchets/battering rams replicate that force over time?

Overall though, the action shots and battle itself were 9/10 those details aside.

Meanwhile, Dany gets another free win and more stuff because why not.

SUCH A SHIT ACTRESS

Fuck that would have been gold.
>HBO and good production decisions
never the twain shall meet

link anyone ? no hbo

Yeah. Her fat cock is called Winter.

You can tell this is gonna be John's moment to realize he's not yet fit to rule/command.
Especially the trampling. His men were a mess. He needs an army, not a rag tag group and little finger can supply it, but at the cost of Sanza.
Eventually he'll ally with the lannisters when they're inevitably dethroned due to incest.

>Jon Snow would have walked over to Winterfell to tell Ramsay that he had reinforcements ahead of time..

And at what point did Sandra mention the Vale to Jon?
She could have said something like "wait just a few minutes, the Vale wl might show up"
Or let's visit our cousin at the Vale, he has an army

Speaking of Sansa being a terrible person

why the fuck did we need that last shot of Rickon getting impaled by 20 more arrows

Sansa is a retarded woman

So then why was Sansa trying to convince him that marching forward was a bad idea and insisting he should wait?

hurrr

Is literally everyone on tv trolling me. The fucking flight plan only had bolton charging on it, not jon rushing out, sansa is basically 'right' the show is written for kids, strategy etc was literally thrown out the window.

Just to drive the point home that the kid is fucking dead and he wouldn't be dragged back and saved.

But the characters in the show didn't. Hence, it makes sense.

Weird that the Boltons, Umbers and Karstarks were 6000, seems ridiculously small.

Ramsay said he had 5000 before Stannis, Karstarks made up half of Robb's forces and that number like 12000 or something. Umbers weren't even at the Red wedding since Greatjon didn't get killed there but I guess would've lost a fair number fighting their way to the North maybe

He sacrificed mostly Wildling lives.

He just made the North look like bitches if anything. Wildlings helped fight and die to liberate the North while most of the North didn't do jackshit.

>DUDE THIS SHOWS USE SWORDS IN FIGHTS THEY ARE RIPPING LOTR LMAO

yeah, I didn't like Tyrion's sniveling at the start. At least she ended up seeing the merits of his ideas.

>John
>Sanza

Are you doing that on purpose?

Darth Sansa wants all of the wildling scum and Jon dead.

The point she was making was that John needed to know how Ramsay thought before he could plan. If he had, he would have treated rockon as dead already and not ran after him, putting himself in firing range, nor would his troops had to come running to his aide.
Next ep will be Jon eats crow, for a change.

>these weebs legitimately thinking inserting synthesized nip music into a middle ages fantasy setting would be good

I bet you applauded when yeezy started in the Ass Creed trailer.

can someone explain to me why the fuck Jon still deserves to be king of the north?

He doesn't.

what is this weeb garbage

stay away from my high fantasy télévision

>Sandra
>Sanza
>John

Are you all retards?

>Corpse wall in an open field
>Just watching a bunch of people encircle them instead of actually charging them
>Not giving the giant a weapon at all

Good night sweet prince

>everyone is praising her for it like she saved the day

No, I'm on my phone, and autocorrect can't into got names

He is good sword like prince James before Skywalker curse hit him.

How else would that battle have gone though? They needed to clash at some point, and two armies just sitting across from each other holding their dicks would be dumb.